【注:海伦凯勒 自小失去了听力和视力 作家 教育家 代表作 假如给我三天光明】
You're gonna believe Helen Keller and not me?
我们查过了 那天早上 没有别人
We checked. No other commuter
在74号♥公路上打911
on Route 74 called 911
报告有醉驾司机
to report a drunk driver that morning.
天很早 路上根本没人
It was early. No one was on the road.
一派胡言 我是受害者
This is BS. I'm the victim here.
Billings中士才是受害者
Petty Officer Billings is the victim.
真的么
Come on.
你觉得我是故意把车开进湖里的吗
You think I would drive into that lake on purpose?
杀死某人的绝好方法
Great way to kill somebody.
什么
What?
他都没死
He's not even dead.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我不需要在你面前替我自己辩白
I don't need to defend myself to you.
事实上 你需要
Actually, you do.
我需要找个律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
我不知道 你需要吗
I don't know, do you?
Bishop
Bishop?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
Pearson
Pearson?
-早上好 -啊
- Morning. - Ah.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
Gibbs呢
How's Gibbs?
老样子
Oh, Gibbs is Gibbs.
枪手呢
And the shooter?
没找到他
We couldn't find him.
你觉得会是Billings中士吗
You think it was Petty Officer Billings?
合乎逻辑
Makes sense.
如果Pearson警长
If Sheriff Pearson
试图淹死他 又想伪装成意外的话
tried to drown him and make it look like an accident,
那么 是的
then yeah.
嗯 但是他为什么要那么做呢
Yeah, but why would he do that?
Billings攻击的那个人 Nordstrom
Billings' assault victim, Nordstrom.
-我们找到他了吗 -今天早上找到了
- We find him yet? - This morning.
他一会儿过来和Sloane谈话
He's coming in later to talk to Sloane,
而且他证实了警长口供
who's also backgrounding the sheriff.
所以 看起来我们又回到起点了
So, looks like we're back to square one.
-Gibbs -Palmer 有什么进展了
- Gibbs. - Palmer. What do you know?
胸口的枪伤
GSW to the chest.
嗯 我看着它发生的 你取出子弹了吗
Yeah, I saw that part. You recover the slug?
你知道GSW这个缩写有什么奇怪的地方吗
You know what's weird about the abbreviation "GSW"?
实际上 缩写的音节
It actually takes longer to say
比全称还长
than the words that it stands for.
GSW 五个音节 Gunshot wound 三个
"GSW," Five syllables. "Gunshot wound," Three.
首字母缩写就是这么奇怪
Acronyms are weird.
子弹 越快越好
The slug. ASAP.
正在弄 已经很快了
【注:pretty damned quickly的首字母缩写
On it, PDQ.
正如你所见 子弹埋嵌在了
As you can see, the bullet is lodged
心脏的三瓣尖这里
in the tricuspid valve of the heart.
虽然撕毁程度挺严重的
And while it is pretty torn up,
但是我不觉得是从手♥枪♥里打出来的
I wouldn't say that that came from a handgun.
Billings中士名下注册的唯一一件武器
The only weapon registered to Petty Officer Billings
是一把格洛克手♥枪♥
is a Glock.
所以他不是我们要找的枪手
So he's not our shooter.
或者他还有第二件武器
Or he could have a second weapon.
还有一件事 Gibbs
And one more thing, Gibbs.
我在警长的裤腿上找到的暗色污渍
Uh, we found a dark substance on the sheriff's pant leg.
在我们说话的当口 Abby正在做检测
Abby's testing his clothes as we speak.
牙医说花八百块他就给我修好
Dentist said he could fix it for 800 bucks.
我说 要么滚 要么滚远点
I said, "Go fly a kite," Or something similar.
所以我拿了一个两毫米的钻头
So I got this two-millimeter drill bit
然后在这上面钻了个孔
and bore a hole right through it.
现在这成了我的幸运符
Now it's my lucky medallion.
有意思
Charming.
好吧 Nordstrom先生
Okay, so, Mr. Nordstrom...
链子就成了牙线
That's dental floss for the chain.
可不是么
I see that.
好吧 你告诉Pearson警长
Okay, you told Sheriff Pearson
Billings中士袭击了你
that Petty Officer Billings assaulted you.
-对吧 -对
- Correct? - Yeah.
-在这儿抽烟行吗 -不行
- Smoking in here is cool? - Mm, not cool.
袭击是怎么发生的
How did the attack happen?
打开窗不就行了么
Could open those windows.
Pearson警长的报告里说
Sheriff Pearson's report says
你在关保龄球场的门
you were closing up the bowling alley,
然后Billings就朝你冲过来了
and Billings came at you.
对
Yeah.
然后呢
And?
然后 你看看我
And look at me.
他为什么要袭击你
Well, why did he attack you?
我不知道
I don't know.
他抢了你吗
Did he rob you?
这是什么意思
Uh, what does that mean?
没有
No.
你们两个认识吗
Did you guys know each other?
不认识
No.
那你是怎么指认他的
Then how did you identify him?
你看
Look...
这里面哪个是Billings
Which one is Billings?
先生 很显然有人狠狠地打了你
Sir, someone obviously beat the crap out of you,
但是我不觉得那是Billings干的
but I don't think it was Billings.
但是你知道谁喜欢打人吗
But you know who liked to beat people up?
Pearson警长
Sheriff Pearson.
我在他的个人档案里找到了
I count four complaints of excessive force
四份关于他过度暴♥力♥的投诉
in his personnel file.
你们俩可是老熟人了
You and the sheriff go way back.
他因为毒品持有罪
He's arrested you
抓了你三次
three times in the past for possession.
-我不想进监狱 -嗯 我也是这么想的
- I don't want to go to jail. - Well, here's what I think.
你又惹了麻烦
You got in trouble again,
Pearson警长跟你做了个交易
and Sheriff Pearson made you a deal.
只要你同意让他打一顿
He wouldn't arrest you if you agreed to
然后指认说是Billings干的 他就不抓你了
let him beat you up and claim that Billings assaulted you.
我现在能抽烟了吗
Can I have that smoke now?
所以 Pearson警长
So, Sheriff Pearson
伪造逮捕令去抓Billings
falsifies a warrant to arrest Billings.
拷上他 然后把他锁进了后座
He handcuffs him and locks him in the back seat.
然后他虚构了有一个酒驾的司机
Then he pretends there's a drunk driver,
所以他能把车开进湖里 试图淹死Billings
so he can drive into the lake to try to drown Billings.
结果他没死
But he didn't die.
-所以他回来杀了Pearson -为什么
- So he comes back and kills Pearson. - Why?
有什么证据表明他俩互相认识吗
There any evidence they knew each other?
没有通话记录 没有邮件记录 没有共同朋友
No calls, no e-mails, no mutual friends.
但是他们确实生活在同一座小镇里
But they did live in the same small town.
镇上还有另外三千个人呢 他俩之间有什么联♥系♥
So did 3,000 other people. What's their connection?
有线索了 Abby查出了Pearson警长
Got something. Abby I.D.'d the powder
裤子上的粉末
found on Sheriff Pearson's pants.
是红磷
It's red phosphorous.
那不是火柴头上的东西吗
Isn't that the stuff at the tip of matches?
嗯 在信♥号♥♥枪和烟雾弹里
Yeah, same chemical that's found in flare guns
也有同样的化学物质
and smoke grenades.
-跟Billings偷的东西一样 -这就对了
- Just like the ones Billings stole. - That's it.
这就是中士和
That's the connection between
警长之间的联♥系♥
the petty officer and the sheriff.
还是没能解释那2万6千美金是哪儿来的
Still doesn't explain where the $26,000 came from.
我们漏掉了什么东西
We're missing something.
Randall Peters是谁 查出来了吗
Where are we with Randall Peters?
-还没线索 -Billings的手♥机♥呢
- Nowhere yet. - And Billings' phone?
我们只有最后一次机会试密♥码♥了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表