-有犯罪记录吗 -没有
- Record? - Spotless.
嫌犯的资料呢
What about our suspect?
退休的海军中士John Ross
Retired Marine Sergeant John Ross.
他每天从弗吉尼亚州弗兰肯的退伍军人♥大♥厅
He sends out care packages every day from
寄出爱心包裹
his Legion Hall in Franconia, Virginia.
每天
Every day?
把他安排在审讯室了 随时可以审问
Got him set up in interrogation whenever you're ready.
我们确定Sweeney的包裹
We sure that Sweeney's package
是Ross寄的吗
was sent by Ross?
里面的东西跟他过去寄的包裹
Contents are consistent with the packages
是一样的
he sent in the past.
况且包裹里还有他的照片
And not to mention his pictures.
那是战俘勋章
That's the Prisoner of War Medal.
对 Ross在美国大使♥馆♥遇袭时期被抓后
Yeah, Ross was held captive for five years in Iran
在伊朗被关了五年
after being taken during the raid on the U.S. Embassy.
他当时是陆战队警卫
He was on duty as a Marine Security Guard.
你是Gibbs
Are you Gibbs?
我没有... 我没有杀人
I didn't, uh... I didn't kill anybody.
请坐
Please.
James Sweeney中士
Petty Officer Second Class James Sweeney.
我从来没有见过他
I-I never saw him before.
你给他寄过包裹
Well, you sent him a box.
我每周从海军那边拿到一份名单
I get a list from the Navy every week.
我努力回想了 但是我的记忆力不像从前那么好了
I mean, you know, I try, but my memory's not what it used to be.
看着眼熟吗
Uh, look familiar to you?
看起来像是我寄的
Uh, looks like what I send, yeah.
这些是你做的吗
You make these?
听我说 你能告诉我
Listen, can you just tell me
-发生了什么吗 -是 或者 不是
- what's going on? - Yes or no?
是我做的 是我妈妈的秘方
Yeah, they're my mother's recipe.
寄给Sweeney士官的曲奇里面掺入了氰化物
The ones sent to Petty Officer Sweeney were laced with cyanide.
标签上寄信人地址一栏写着你的名字
It's got your name on the return address on the label.
包裹里面有你的曲奇饼和你的两张照片
It's got your cookies inside and two photographs of you.
啊 这太疯狂了 我不知道
Nah, this is crazy. I don't know
毒药怎么会在我的一个...
how poison could have gotten into one of my...
毒药怎么会在我的包裹里
How could poison get in one of my boxes?
这得你告诉我
You tell me.
我根本不知道!
I have no idea!
你对你在退伍军人♥大♥厅的朋友们了解多少
How well do you know your friends at the Legion Hall?
他们都是爱国者 每个人都是
They're patriots, every single one of them.
他们中的任何一个人都不可能做出这样的事
There's no way any of 'em could have done something like this.
有谁能把他们的曲奇饼放到你的盒子里吗
Anyone who could have put their cookies inside your box?
我们都是自己包装自己的盒子 盒子上都标了姓名
We all pack our own boxes. They're all personalized.
我知道你 中士
I know about you, Sergeant.
我知道你经历过的事情
I know what you've been through.
但是你得告诉我点什么
But you got to give me something.
这不对
This isn't right!
我要离开这个房♥间
I have to get out of this room!
你们不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me in this room!
我要离开这里
I have to get out of this room!
听到了吗
You hear me?
我要离开这里
I have to get out of this room!
你说Ross看上去失控了是什么意思
What do you mean, Ross seemed off?
哦
Oh.
感觉很难受
It was sad.
他看起来是真的吓坏了
He seemed really scared.
你觉得是他寄了那个包裹吗
Do you think he sent that package?
不太确定
Not sure.
你这话听起来像要有个"但是"
Sounds like there's a “but” in there.
我做了些调查
Well, I did some digging.
Ross有段艰辛的过往
Ross has a checkered past.
为什么这么说
How so?
他在伊朗救援行动之后
He had some violent outbursts
表现出了暴♥力♥倾向
after his rescue in Iran--
85年参与酒吧斗殴 87年路怒闹事
a bar fight in '85, road rage in '87.
几份工作都被炒了鱿鱼
Fired from several jobs.
听起来很耳熟
Sounds familiar.
他刚回国的时候
Well, when he came back,
他们还没有现在这样的
they didn't have the same sort of
心理援助系统
psychiatric support system they do now.
那时候他们几乎不知道什么是创伤后应激障碍
They barely knew what PTSD was back then.
所以你认为他可能情绪不稳定
So you think he may be unstable?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I-I don't know.
呃 我想
Uh, I-I'd like to
在他感到安全的地方跟他谈谈
meet with him somewhere where he feels safe.
也许能有更多的了解
Could get a better read.
好的 但是要尽快
All right, but do it quickly.
现在所有寄给军队的爱心包裹都滞留了
There's a hold on all care packages to the military
直到这事儿了结
till this gets sorted out.
明白
You got it.
你和James在一起多久了
How long were you and James together?
呃... 事实上 我们在高中就认识了
Uh... we had met in high school, actually.
呃...
Um...
在那时候 他说他准备加入海军
even back then, he said he was gonna join the Navy,
还说我们会结婚
and that we'd get married.
他有没有仇人
He have any enemies?
James吗 没有
James? No.
他真的是个特别好的人
He was a really good man.
事实上我们正准备等他回来之后...
We were actually gonna try for our first child when he...
就要第一个孩子
when he got back.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
十分抱歉 这儿有些吵
I'm so sorry. It's such a zoo in here.
我这就去让他们小点声
I'm just gonna go tell 'em to quiet down.
不不 不用 没关系
No, no, no, it's-it's fine.
James提到过John Ross这个名字吗
Did James ever mention the name John Ross?
没有 为什么这么问
No. Why?
别管我
Leave me alone.
你应该为自己感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
我应该羞愧么
I should be ashamed?
哦 看看你都做了啥
Oh, now look what you've done.
我会收拾的
I'll pick it up.
Bob.
Bob.
你们是警♥察♥吗
You guys the cops?
呃 是 海军罪案调查处
Uh, yep. NCIS.
如果你们要问我的建议 我会深入调查她
Well, if you want my advice, I'd look into her.
我们为什么要那么做
Why would we do that?
看到这个地方了吗
You see this place?
你们觉得海军士官的工资能负担得起吗
You think a petty officer's salary paid for it?
不能 James的父母
No. James' parents,
我的兄弟和他的太太
my brother and his wife,
他们有钱
they had money.
从我家里滚出去
Get out of my house.
他们六年前死于一场车祸
They died in a car crash six years ago,
他们把一切都留给了他们的儿子们
and they left everything they had to their boys.
她对James一点关心都没有
She never had any interest at all in James
直到他们去世
until they were dead.
从这儿滚出去 Bob叔叔
Get the hell outta here, Uncle Bob.
冷静 Clyde 你不用再替她掩饰了
Calm down, Clyde. You don't have to cover for her anymore,
你的弟弟已经死了
your baby brother's dead.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你在一个去世的人家里对他不敬吗
You disrespect a dead man in his own home?
我没有对他不敬
I'm not disrespecting him.
我是对她不敬
I'm disrespecting her.
走吧 你醉了
Leave, you drunk.
好 该走了 Bob
Okay. Time to go, Bob.
我也许是醉了 但是我没说错
I might be drunk, but I am not wrong.
Clyde 是吗
Clyde, was it?
是 我是James的哥哥
Yeah. I'm James' older brother.
你叔叔一直这么和善吗
Your uncle always so friendly?
Bob叔叔只是生气
Uncle Bob is just angry
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表