我还给他们打印机装了驱动程序
I installed a printer driver on their computer.
你真的要审讯我吗
Really want to do this?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说呢
You tell me.
我这么做不只是为了我自己 你知道的
I didn't just do this for me, you know.
我也给你拿了食物
I got some food for you, too.
给 葡萄干 吃了它们
Here. Raisins. Eat 'em.
你已经精神错乱了 老大
You're delirious, boss.
我也是 我们需要吃东西
I am, too. We need to eat.
我就装了个打印机驱动 就这样 这没什么
It was a printer driver, that's it-- it's meaningless.
真的吗
Really?
-就这样 -我们得
- That's it? - We need
开始试着活下来 好吗
to start thinking about staying alive, okay?
我们得妥协
We need to make compromises...
不能妥协 McGee
There are no compromises, McGee.
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和谋杀犯
They're terrorists and murderers.
是的 我知道他们是什么人
Yes, I know who they are,
但是我要做父亲了 好吗
but I'm about to be a father, okay?
我现在没法站到道德的制高点去
I can't afford the luxury of morality.
你也不能 吃了这些葡萄干
Neither can you. Eat the raisins.
来啊 来啊
Come on... come on!
你来啊
Come on...
以为你俩是朋友呢
Thought you two were friends.
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -就是个打印机驱动
- Son of a bitch! - It was just a printer driver!
来啊
Come on!
把他关进单独的牢房♥去
Put him in his own cell.
给他一张床 他很配合
Give him a bed. He's cooperating.
我们走
Vamos.
干得漂亮 Tim
It's good work, Tim.
夜店店主是Mickey Clark
Our nightclub owner's name is Mickey Clark.
三年前买♥♥下这家店 现金支付
Bought the club three years ago, paid cash.
犯罪记录
Record?
曾经贩卖♥♥武器 人口 毒品
History of trafficking weapons, people, drugs.
现在贩卖♥♥铀
And now uranium.
我们得查出这人把东西卖♥♥给谁了
We need to find out who this guy is selling to.
我们可不希望黑市铀
The last thing we need is black market uranium
进入美国
getting into the U.S.
同意 但首先我们得找到他
Agreed, but first we need to find him.
找到他 就能找到R.A.C.
We find him, we find the R.A.C.
上帝保佑Gibbs和McGee
God willing, Gibbs and McGee.
嘿Abby 你查完...
Hey, Abby, you done running...
Delilah 你在这儿做什么
Delilah, what are you doing here?
噢真的么 你有我丈夫的消息
Oh, really? You got a lead on my husband,
还指望我不要插手么
and you expect me to stay away?
啊... 我那么明显么
Ah... was I that obvious?
而且还是在不加密的线路上
And on an unsecured line.
你知道这人的其它信息么
Do you have anything else on this guy?
我们啥也没查出来
'Cause right now we got bugger all.
通缉令没有回应 他的信♥用♥卡♥
Nothing on the BOLO, no recent activity
最近也没有使用
on his credit cards.
没查到近期活动 不过我过了一遍他的电脑
Nothing recent, but I was processing his computer,
而我们最爱的反恐专家来了
and our favorite counterterrorism expert here
并且注意到
showed up and noticed
他账单上这些之前的消费
these older charges on his statement.
唔
Hmm.
撩一下
Hit That?
是个交友软件
It's a dating app.
你们这位嫌疑人几乎在
And your suspect was paying
所有这类软件上都购买♥♥了会员服务
for premium services on almost all of them.
等等 这怎么能帮我们找到嫌疑人
Hold on, this is gonna help us find our suspect how?
你看 这些是与他匹配的人
Okay, so these are the people that he was matched to.
跟大多数交友软件一样 系统可以告诉你
And, as with most of these apps, they let you know
你距离每一个匹配的人有多远
how far away you are from each of your matches.
所以你可以利用这些数据来三角定位
So you figure out how to use that data to triangulate
-Clark的位置 -没错
- Clark's location. - Bingo.
我们从确定这些匹配者的位置开始
So, we started by locating the people he was matched with,
然后进行倒推
and then it was just a matter of working backwards from there.
以Shawna为例
Take Shawna, for example.
系统说她距离Clark有52.9英里(约85公里)
It says she's 52.9 miles away from Clark.
我们并不知道他在哪个方向上
Now, we don't know which direction he is,
但我们知道他肯定在圆上的某一点
but we know he has to be somewhere on that circle.
我们用其他几位匹配者做同样计算 然后...
And then we repeated it with a few more matches, and...
-就找到了 -干得好 各位
- Got a location. - Good job, guys.
Reeves 带上Torres 抓住他
Reeves, take Torres. Pick him up.
拜托尽快
Please hurry.
你现在又想让我做什么
So, what do you want from me now?
我
I...
想让你吃东西
want you to eat.
我想了想你说的
I thought about what you said...
关于你妻子
...about your wife...
还有你的宝宝
and your baby.
这样不对
It's not right.
然后我想 或许
And I thought perhaps...
你也需要这个
you could use this as well.
是Nicholas
It's Nicholas.
儿童守护神
The patron saint of children.
以前是我女儿的
It was my daughter's.
送给你宝宝的礼物
It's a gift to yours.
You had a family?
你有过家人
他们在几年前的起义行动中被杀了
They were killed in an uprising years ago.
然后我跟随了这个头儿
That is how I fell into El jefe.
成为了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And became a terrorist?
不 那时候不一样
No, things were different back then.
那时R.A.C.真的是有意义的
The R.A.C. actually stood for something.
那就退出啊
So, quit.
噢
Oh...
跟这个头儿 你就退不出的
The jefe's not someone you quit.
相信我 我试过
And believe me, I tried.
试过一次
Once.
他把我的两个兄弟杀了
He killed two of my cousins.
嗯 那家伙够狠的
Yeah, that guy's got issues.
不 他对其他人更狠
No, he's done far crueler to others.
不过人需要工作
But men need to work.
在这里又没机会去开优步
There's not many opportunities to drive an Uber down here.
所以只能该干什么就干什么
So we all do what we have to do.
不过我跟你说
But I will say one thing.
如果我有机会单独跟他在一起
If I were to ever find myself alone with him,
他绝对不会好受
it wouldn't be a good day for him.
还没到三分钟呢...
就像我说的
Like I said,
我们只能该干什么就干什么
we all do what we have to do.
怎么这么久 你花了好长时间
What took you so long? You took forever.
我不知道你在哪儿
I didn't know where you were.
你从电脑上拿到蓝图了么
Did you get the blueprints off the computer?
没有 做不到
No. Couldn't.
他们一直紧紧盯着
They were watching too closely.
-你设定好警报了么 -嗯 做好了
- Did you get the alarm? - Yes, got the alarm.
都设定好了 21点整
It's all set. 2100 hours.
We move to the exit,
我们到出口处
准备逃跑
wait to make our escape.
-你鼻子怎么样 -挺疼
- How's your nose? - It hurts.
你干嘛打那么狠
Why'd you have to swing so hard?
你干嘛非得砸我的木头雕刻
Why'd you have to break my wood carving?
怎么了
¿Qué?
我们从简单的开始
Let's start with something easy.
你生日是哪天
When's your birthday?
唔 不开声音
Hmm, it's almost more interesting
好像更有趣了呢
without the volume.
这就是为什么大家都恨政♥治♥
That's why people hate politics.
啊 不过那就是为什么大家都爱你
Ah, but that is why people love you.
你找到夜店店主了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表