不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我的信♥用♥卡♥超出限额了
My credit card's over the limit.
哦 因为摩托吗
Ooh. Motorcycle?
不 我都还没买♥♥呢
No, I didn't even buy it yet.
哈 向下滚动
Huh. Scroll down.
啊 好吧 你的问题出在这里
Uh, well, there's your problem.
有5000块给了Inclusion Town基金 哇哦
A $5,000 charge to... Inclusion Town? Wow.
那是Jimmy的慈善基金会 但这肯定不对
That's Jimmy's charity, but that's not right,
因为我只捐了50块
'cause I only gave 50 bucks.
你记得点小数点了吗
Did you remember the decimal point?
啥
The what?
你打的是50.00
Did you type in 50-point-zero-zero,
还是5000
or five-zero-zero-zero?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你是告诉我我捐了
Are you telling me I donated
5000美金给Jimmy的慈善基金
five grand to Jimmy's charity?
哈 多么好的人 Torres 汇报
Ha, what a guy, Torres. Update.
嗯 Miller和可♥卡♥因♥没什么联♥系♥
Well, Miller and cocaine don't connect.
综合来看 他是个童子军
By all accounts, he was a Boy Scout.
我查了他的银行记录
And I checked with his bank.
他的存款不到2000块
He had less than $2,000 in savings.
而且你要是个毒贩的话为什么要打两份工
And why work two jobs if you're a drug dealer?
这是个好掩护
It's a good cover.
犯罪首脑用无线电台卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Criminal mastermind selling coke on the radio?
嗯 风险太大了 频道都是公开的
Mm, too risky. Frequencies are open lines.
任何人都能听见
Anyone can listen in.
我返回了他的公♥寓♥
I went back to his apartment.
没毒品 没吸毒用具
No drugs, no paraphernalia,
但我的确发现特工Sloane在四处打探
but what I did find was Agent Sloane snooping around.
打包物证
Bagging evidence.
- 给兽医做的嫌疑犯素描呢 - 做好了
The sketch of our suspect from the vet? Done.
Torres拿到了
Torres has it.
啊 对 在这
Uh, yeah, right here.
没有找到这人是谁 不过Abby正在运行
No ID on the guy, but Abby's running
面部识别
facial recognition.
那是谁 Ricochet吗
Who is that, Ricochet?
呃 还不知道 McGee正在找他
Uh...don't know yet, McGee's still looking for him.
够了 我不找了
Okay, I'm done looking.
我试了所有我知道的方法
I have tried every trick I know,
每次都被他阻止了
and he blocks me at every turn.
你赢了 Ricochet
You win, Ricochet.
有多少人给你签了你的毕业年鉴
How many people signed your yearbook?
我现在完全不想回忆这些
I really don't feel like reminiscing right now.
我不是那个意思 抱歉
That's not where I was going with you, sorry.
我在Mileer的公♥寓♥找到了他的高中年鉴
I found Miller's high school yearbook at the apartment.
过来看看这个
Come take a look at this.
只有三个签名
Only three signatures.
算是不受欢迎的孩子了
Kind of an unpopular kid.
不止是不受欢迎 几乎是隐形的
More than unpopular. Almost invisible.
想想看Miller 好吗
Think about Miller, okay?
安静 害羞
Quiet, shy...
不管是做海军军需官
As a quartermaster in the navy
还是做高尔夫球场的场地管♥理♥员♥
and a groundskeeper on the golf course,
他都是独自一人工作
he worked alone.
他吃抗焦虑药物
And he took anxiety medication,
估计只是为了熬过一天
probably just to get through the day.
别忘了他还有胎记
And don't forget about the birthmark.
他脸上那个吗 我几乎都没注意到
The one on his face? I barely noticed that.
别忽略这点
Don't dismiss it.
当你是个小孩而且与众不同的时候 孩子也可以很残忍♥
When you're a child and different, kids can be cruel.
有些人永远也没办法克服它
Some people never get over it.
无线电就是他的救赎
The radio was his salvation.
他可以放下他的防备 成为一个不同的人
He could let his guard down, become a different person.
他自信 爱交际 匿名
He was confident, gregarious, anonymous.
他必须得使用他最好的资本-- 他的嗓音
He got to use his best asset-- his voice.
听听他的语♥音♥留言
Listen to his outgoing message.
你好 你好
Hello, hello!
你已经找到了A45J04频道的Jake"Jaybird" Miller
You've reached Jake "Jaybird" Miller of A45J04.
留下留言 到那时 与你在电波中再会
Leave a message, and until then, see you on the radio.
哇哦 同一个人 完全不同的个性
Wow. Same guy, different person.
- 完全正确 - 等一下
-Exactly. - Wait a minute.
Jake在无线电中用Jaybird作为别名
Jake used the name Jaybird on the radio.
我的别名是Timiator
My handle was The Timinator.
棒极了 我知道
Awesome, I know.
现在 假设Ricochet
Now, what if
是他真名的变形呢
is a play on his real name?
相同但又有不同
Same but different?
啊
Ah...
Rick O. Shea
Rick O. Shea.
看 弗吉尼亚住址
see, Virginia address.
距离Miller士官的家4英里
Four miles from Petty Officer Miller's.
- 干得好 - 要来吗
- Nice work. - Wanna come?
当然 还用问吗
You betcha.
他在这儿 过来抱抱
There he is. Get over here.
- 拥抱还是省了吧 - 怎么了
- Let's save the hugs. - What's the matter?
好吧 呃
Okay, um...
关于你的慈善基金
it's your charity.
对不起 这是一个很大的误会
I'm sorry, there's been a big mistake.
我捐多了
I over-donated.
哦
Oh.
我 我本来想说点什么的
I-I was gonna maybe say something,
但我想你可能是被鼓舞了
but I thought maybe you'd been inspired.
- 嗯 没人能那么鼓舞 - 没事
- Yeah, nobody's ever that inspired. - It's okay.
没关系 呃 5000美金中你想要回来多少
It's okay. Uh, how much of the 5,000 do you want back?
$4,950
$4,950.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
哦 行了 Jimmy
Oh, come on, Jimmy,
别让这事变得比现在更尴尬了 兄弟
don't make this more awkward than it already is, man.
不 不 我的意思是 我 我应该说点什么的
No, no, I mean, I-I should have said something.
没关系的 呃
It's-it's fine. Uh...
五千块可是一大笔钱
five grand is a lot of money.
对啊 是很大一笔
Yeah, it's a lot of money.
我是说 足够买♥♥一辆超级摩托了
I mean, enough to buy a Supermoto.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 我只是
Hey, I just...
我为了这个存了一年的钱
I've been saving for a year.
嗯
Yeah.
只是个无心之过 伙计
It's just an honest mistake, man.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
你是对的
You're right.
嘿 Jimmy
Hey, Jimmy...
我 我应该亲自去一趟
I-I should do it in person.
是谁啊
Who is it?
Shea先生
Mr. Shea?
我是NCIS特别探员Tim McGee
NCIS Special Agent Tim McGee.
昨天我们在无线电中通过话
We spoke on the radio yesterday.
先生 我们有很重要的事情要和你谈
Sir, it's vital that we talk to you.
我得穿衣服
I've got to put some clothes on.
这就是为什么刻板印象会存在了 McGee
There's a reason why stereotypes exist, McGee.
嗯 这人没驾照
Yeah, well, this guy has no driver's license,
没有固话 没有手♥机♥
no home phone, no cell phone,
自2007年起就没任何记录了
no reportable income since 2007.
所以我想这个人将会完全
So I think this guy's gonna be exactly
符合你对业余无线电怪人的想象
who you picture when you think of ham radio weirdo.
懂了
Got it.
我打赌他不会开门
Bet you he doesn't open the door?
嗯 好吧
Hmm. Well...
哦
Oh.
我猜错了
I was wrong.
规定如下
You so stipulate that
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表