About the wedding, about us getting married.
关于婚礼 关于我们结婚的事
Oh, the ceremony-- that doesn't matter to me.
仪式的事 我无所谓的
And I won't be wearing white.
我不会穿白色裙子
I don't think we should do it.
我觉得我们不应该这么做
I should've thought this through before.
我之前就应该好好想清楚的
But this is what you wanted.
但这是你所希望的
But you didn't.
但你并不想结婚
But I do now.
但我现在想啊
I love you.
我爱你
Um, I want to marry you.
我想跟你结婚
Because we've been under so much pressure.
那是因为我们之前面对的压力太大了
I mean, that's... really what's going on here.
那才是...真正的原因
I mean, like you said, it's-it's just a piece of paper.
就像你说的 只是一张纸而已
What we have already is enough.
我们现在所有的已经足够了
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
And it's been a stressful time.
现在之前是充满压力的时期
And, um... I'm impressed that you're finally seeing things
我觉得你很厉害 竟然能从我的角度
from my perspective.
思考这个问题
Right.
是啊
Do, uh, do you want to order in?
你想...要叫外卖♥♥吗
I can make some sauce... I'm not really hungry.
我来做点酱吧 我不太饿
I'm just gonna go upstairs and read for a bit.
我只想上楼去看看书
Right. I'm not hungry either.
好的 我也不太饿
But, Bones...
但是 骨头
we're okay, right?
我们之间一切照旧 对吧
Of course.
当然
Right.
好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表