The back, shoulders, and buttocks are dark to light gray,
背 肩和臀部都是深灰或浅灰
indicating less exposure.
表明这些部位较少接触火焰
The vest was flame-retardant,
背心是防火的
or else we'd have no flesh at all.
否则会被烧得一点肉也不剩
The property and the shed belonged
那批地和棚屋属于一个名叫
to a woman named Deanna Barbieri.
迪安娜·巴比里的女人
Single, ex-military.
单身 曾是军人
Veteran?
老兵
I hate when it's a veteran.
真讨厌被害者是老兵的案子
I got a recent set of her chest X-rays
我从退役军人部拿到了
from the V.A. from about a year ago.
她一年前的胸腔X光片
She came in suffering from shortness of breath and a fever.
她当时呼吸急促 还发烧了
Oh, a victim identification from a chest X-ray?
用胸腔X光片识别被害人
Is that possible?
有这个可能吗
From the size, shape and position of the transverse
从椎骨的横突的大小
processes of the vertebrae,
形状和位置看来
it appears that both X-rays belong to the same person.
两张X光片来自同一个人
But we can't be certain certain, just mostly certain.
可我们不可能非常确定 只是多半确定
Certain is an absolute, Ms. Wick.
确定是绝对的事 维克小姐
You can't be mostly certain.
没有多半确定这种事
Mostly certain's good for me.
我觉得多半确定就差不多了
From the angle of the entry wound,
从子弹射入身体的角度看
the slugs would have most likely transected
子弹很可能切断了
the inferior vena cava.
下腔静脉
Cause of death. Thank you.
死因吗 谢谢
Tied with decapitation.
也可能是因为被斩首
Uh, Ms. Wick is right, but we can't be sure
维克小姐说的对 但我们不能确定
if the victim was still alive
在受害者的头
at the moment her head was separated from her body.
脱离身体时她是否还活着
Vena cava's good enough for me!
我觉得腔静脉就差不多了
I have to go.
我得走了
Please clean the bones, Ms. Wick.
请把骨头清洗干净 维克小姐
But he said he was going.
可他说他要走了
Ha, okay, how many times has he told us
到此为止 他告诉我们
that he has found a place and then something happens?
他找到地方然后突然变卦到底有多少次了
Um, three.
三次
Three, exactly. It never happens,
三次 就是说嘛 从没真正发生过
which means we have to make him leave.
所以我们得逼他离开
But I just said that we liked him.
可我刚还在说我们喜欢他
We do. That's why we have to push him out of the nest.
我们是喜欢 所以我们得把他推出巢
Like Turdus migratorius?
像知更鸟一样吗
No, like a bird, not a turd.
应该是像鸟一样 不是粪
Don't call him a turd.
别比喻他为粪
Well, Turdus migratorius is the scientific name for the robin,
知更鸟是旅鸫的学名
which is a bird. Point is,
旅鸫就是一只鸟 重点在于
when he says that it didn't work out,
他再告诉我们没戏了
we have to help him leave, you know?
我们得帮他离开 明白吗
It's for his own sake.
为了他着想
Deanna Barbieri.
迪安娜·巴比里
35, former sergeant in the Marines.
35岁 曾是一位海军中卫
She was given administrative discharge
12个月前 她和另一位海军打架
12 months ago after a fistfight with another marine.
因此收到了行政处分被迫离开
All of it's part of a pattern of misconduct,
还有一连串的不当行为
including assaulting an officer.
包括袭击一位警官
What?
怎么了
Booth and I were just sitting here
布斯和我只是坐在这儿
in the diner, looking at the menu,
在餐厅里 看着菜单
and, well, we got to wondering, you know,
然后我们在想 你知道的
how it went.
结果如何
How what went?
什么结果如何
Your new place.
你的新家
Oh, great. I'm in.
一切顺利 我能搬家了
It's perfect. I'll be out within a day.
简直太完美了 我在一天之内就搬家
Is that okay?
这没问题吧
It's great; no complaints here.
太好了 我可不会抱怨
Hey, I get my tub back.
我的浴缸以后就归我了
So, I think the first thing we should do is talk to this marine
我觉得我们应该先找这位和受害者
that our victim fought with.
打架的海军谈谈
They were both kicked out of the Marines.
他们俩都被开除了
Her name's Carlene Blayney.
她名叫卡林·布雷尼
Uh, you know what, I'll talk to her this afternoon.
这样吧 今天下午我就去和她谈谈
Okay.
好吧
Well, you're not gonna stay for lunch?
怎么 你不留下来吃午饭
Ah, no. I have left to do. So...
不了 我还有事要做
Bye.
再见
I guess he's really leaving.
我猜这次他真的要走了
Yeah, we'll see.
等着瞧吧
What are we making?
我们要做什么
Well, a swab from the victim's chest revealed
擦拭受害者的胸部
a mixture of phosphorus and magnesium.
发现了磷和镁的混合物
An explosive used in a certain kind of shell called dragon's breath.
有一种特定的爆破装置叫做龙息炮
When fired, it produces a 50-foot flame
一旦开火 会有50英尺长
that lasts for about three seconds.
时长3秒的火焰喷出
That would mean that the same shot
那可以说明是同一个装置
that killed the victim also started the fire.
杀害了受害者 并引起大火
Yeah, if it works,
是啊 如果它成功的话
which is what we are here to find out.
我们现在就要来验证它
Oh, no, no, no, no. What...
不 停下 在干什么
Really?
不是吧
Fire in the...
点...
...hole.
火
Sorry. The trigger was a little more sensitive than I thought.
抱歉 扳机比我想的更灵敏
What does that prove?
那证明了什么
The shot that killed the victim also started the fire.
杀死受害者的装置同时引起了大火
Okay, now put it out.
好的 快把火扑灭
Deanna and I were actually friends.
迪安娜和我实际上是朋友
We went through basic training together.
我们一起参加的基本训练
She was a real soldier.
她是一名真正的军人
Deanna was the real deal.
迪安娜很厉害
Right, so what happened?
好吧 那发生了什么
She started talking about
她开始说起
the end of the world.
世界末日
Took it real serious.
她把这事看得很认真
I didn't. She took offense.
可我没有 她就生气了
She took a swing at me. So you laid her out.
她打了我一拳 然后你回击了
And then we both got discharged.
然后我俩就都被开除了
Deanna was pretty sure
迪安娜很确定地认为
that our whole society was going to fall apart,
我们整个社会即将分崩离析
including the military.
包括军队
But you don't believe that society
但是你不相信社会
then will fall apart? Nope.
即将崩溃 不
People are resilient.
人类适应能力很强
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
Right, well, we have phone records showing
好吧 你的通话记录显示
that you called her eight times in the last few months.
你在过去几个月给她打了八通电♥话♥
Because I didn't know where she lived anymore.
因为我不知道她住在哪里
She disappeared, fell right off the grid.
她失踪了 完全失去联♥系♥
Now, that's a lot of concern
对那个毁了
for someone who ruined you career in the military.
你军事生涯的人 你还真关心啊
You never had a fight with someone?
你以前没有跟人起过争执吗
You don't find a lot of friends in this world.
你不会在这个世界上找到太多的朋友
I was trying to hang on to one of mine.
我只是想留住我拥有的那个
So she didn't call you back?
所以她给你会电♥话♥了吗
Look, I didn't kill her.
听着 我没有杀她
I'm sorry she's dead.
她死了 我很伤心
I wish I had the chance to tell her I'm sorry.
我希望我能有机会向她道歉
Well, we found a shotgun in your apartment.
我们在你的公♥寓♥发现一支猎枪
We're gonna run some tests on it.
我们需要对其进行测试
You do what you got to do.
你们该做什么就做什么
Listen, I can't, I can't tell if you killed her or not,
听着 我不能确定你是否杀了她
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表