One bullet, one gun, one shooter.
一颗子弹 一把枪 一个凶手
Our victim was attacked by a pure-bred Siberian tiger.
被害者被一只纯种东北虎攻击
The wounds he sustained gave him blood poisoning,
伤口引发了败血症
but he did not seek medical help -- why?
他却没有去求医 为什么
That's what I'm asking you.
我正想问你呢
Because if he tells the hospital
因为他若告诉医院
that he was attacked by a Siberian tiger,
他被东北虎攻击
he ends up in prison, right?
他会坐牢的 不是吗
Okay, the body was found here,
尸体在这里被发现的
on the north side of the road.
公路的北面
The road dead-ends in this valley.
路到了山谷就断了
There's five farms there.
那儿有五个农场
So, if the body was found on the north side of the road,
如果尸体是在公路的北面发现的
he was heading out.
他就是正在往外走
After delivering the tiger. Right.
送走了老虎之后 对
Okay, so maybe the buyer of the tiger
也许老虎的买♥♥家
sees the victim's wound,
看见了被害者的伤
realizes he's gonna have to go to the hospital...
意识到他必须上医院
No, no, no, no, that's too risky, okay?
不不不 风险太大了
Buying a tiger is a felony, Sweets.
买♥♥老虎可是重罪 小甜甜
Right, right, so, maybe...
对 没错 也许
the buyer offers to drive the victim to the hospital,
买♥♥家主动开车送死者去医院
kills him along this deserted stretch of road.
在荒无人烟的路上把他给杀了
You should search those five farms for a tiger.
你应该搜查那五个农场 找找老虎
I don't have enough for a warrant, okay?
证据不够拿不到搜查令 知道吗
That's why you're here.
所以我才叫你来
I don't understand. I need you to put together
你要我♥干♥嘛 我想要你从心理学的角度
some kind of psychological mumbo-jumbo warrant
组织一些证词来换个搜查令
for these five farmers.
针对那五个农场主
Booth, I'm a professional, okay?
布斯 我是专业人士 知道吗
I can't just make things up, so you can get a warrant.
不能为了你的一个搜查令我就凭空伪造啊
You're not helping me. You...you're not.
你根本没在帮我 毫无帮助
Wouldn't it make more sense if I talked to the guy
我跟那位组织宠物展览会的人
that runs the pet expo?
谈谈不是更好吗
I mean, maybe one of these farmers
也许这里的某位农场主
is known to be an animal collector.
是个动物收藏者
That's a good idea. Thank you.
注意不错 谢谢
You know what? He's in the interrogation room, okay?
知道吗 他现在就在审讯室里呢
You have at him. Gotta go.
快去吧 我得走了
You just...you just totally conned me into doing that.
你 原来是你给我下的套啊
Booth! Yeah.
布斯 什么事
Can I ask you a personal question?
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Well, that depends how personal here.
那得看有多私人了
Okay, um... was it a big deal for you
好吧 你觉得跟布纳恩博士同居
to move in with Dr. Brennan?
是一件很重要的事吗
What do you mean?
你想说什么
You know, big deal, like...
就是...重要的事 就像
getting married.
要结婚一样
Whoa-- living together is not getting married, okay?
同居可不是结婚 拜托
Getting married's a big-boy commitment.
结婚是男人作的承诺
Okay, yes, yes.
是 没错 没错
I totally agree with that.
我完全同意
For me. But, for Bones, that was a...
对我来说是这样 但对骨头来说
that was a huge step, you know?
是件非常大的事
Living together.
同居
The only reason she even considered it
她考虑同居的唯一理由
was because she was pregnant.
就是她那时候怀孕了
Okay, so...
好吧 所以
Dr. Brennan's the most rational human being on the planet...
布纳恩博士是世界上最理性的人类
and, to her, moving in together...
而同居对她来说 都算是
Big deal.
大事
Big. Huge.
大事 很大的事
Huge. Huge.
极度重要 极度重要
Breathe it out, kid. You'll get him.
深呼吸 孩子 你会长大的
Okay.
好的
None of these names mean anything to me.
我根本没听说过这几个名字
Who-who are they?
他们 他们是谁
We have reason to believe that one of them
我们有理由相信他们中有一人
bought a Siberian tiger on the black market.
在黑市买♥♥了一条东北虎
Oh, here we go again.
又来了
Mr. Neibling, the victim worked at the fairgrounds
尼布林先生 在你的宠物博览会期间
during the time of your pet exposition, all right?
受害人就在你展销市场里工作
He was injured by a Siberian tiger.
而且他是被一条东北虎咬伤的
Maybe one of these,
也许这些人
one of these farmers made suspicious inquiries.
这些农民里有人曾经做过什么诡异之举
10,000 people came through that expo.
博览会上一共来了一万人
We had over 200 exhibitors.
我们有两百多个展销员
An innocent man is dead;
一个无辜的人死了
we're just exploring every avenue.
每种可能都要调查一下
If he was transporting a pure-bred Siberian tiger,
如果他运送了一条纯种的东北虎
then he was not innocent.
那他就不是无辜的
Okay, but he didn't deserve to die.
好吧 但他也罪不至死
I'm not sure I agree with that.
我可不太同意
These smugglers, they don't care about the animals,
这些走私贩 他们根本不关心动物
and they interfere with my legitimate business.
而且他们把我的合法生意卷进去
Now, what happens if the press finds out
要是有记者发现你在质询我
that you're questioning me?
我该怎么办
My reputation goes right into the toilet.
我的声誉将毁于一旦
We won't leak your name to the press.
我们不会把你的名字泄露出去的
All right, well, let me take the names.
好吧 把这些名字给我
I'll ask around.
我去调查一下
If I hear anything suspicious, I'll get back to you.
要是问出什么可疑的 就反馈给你
Good. Thank you, sir.
很好 谢谢 先生
I appreciate your help.
感谢你的协助
I love farms.
我爱农场
Someday, Lance and I will have a farm of our own.
总有一天 我和兰斯会拥有自己的农场
The pet expo guys
宠物博览会上的人
didn't recognize any of the farmers' names.
完全不认识这些农民的名字
Yeah, but what are the chances that a guy
没错 但如果有人想买♥♥一只东北虎
is gonna buy a Siberian tiger with his real name, anyway?
怎么可能会用自己的真名呢
Oh! Oh! I could call in an anonymous tip like:
我可以留下一条匿名留言说
I hear roaring at night.
我半夜听见了吼叫声
I was thinking more along the lines
我想的是应该去看看
of looking at satellite photos on the Internet,
网络上的卫星照片
and seeing if any of the farms shout "Tiger!"
上面有没有哪个农场里有老虎
That is brilliant.
这个办法好
Okay, here they are.
照片在这里
Kinda grainy. Yeah, well, this is just
模模糊糊的 是啊
what the government allows us to see on the Internet.
这些是政♥府♥允许我们看到的网络版本
You know they keep all the good stuff for themselves.
真东西都在他们自己手里呢
Could those be endangered animals?
那些有可能是濒危动物吗
Are blobs endangered?
那些点点都濒危了吗
Let me try a fractal enlargement program.
我试试分形放大程序
I'm guessing cows.
我猜是牛
Pigs! Which are not endangered.
说不定是猪 它们可不濒危
Unless you factor in bacon.
除非你把培根肉也计算在内
Are those cages?
那些是笼子吗
Yeah... they could be.
是啊 有可能
"Could be" will not get us a warrant.
光靠"有可能"可拿不到搜查令
Yeah, and these images haven't been updated in over a year.
是啊 而且这些图都是一年多以前的了
What we need is our own satellite.
我们需要自己的卫星
Oh! We've got one!
对了 我们还真有一颗
All of Neibling's permits are up to date--
尼布林的许可证都是有效的
there's no citations, no violations,
从未被传唤 也没有违规
he even got an "A" rating from the Better Business Bureau.
商业改善局甚至还给他评了个优
Legality notwithstanding,
尽管是合法的
why would someone willingly keep these animals as pets?
但是为什么会有人想养这些动物当宠物呢
People who live where these creatures are indigenous,
那些居住在这些动物的原生栖息地的人
take great lengths to keep these animals
可是费了老大的力气
away from their homes.
才让他们远离居民的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表