Miss Bossy Pants?
管事婆女士
No, because I didn't do that.
不 因为那不是我♥干♥的
Great, well, I know who did.
太好了 我知道是谁干的了
Let's go; everybody out.
走 大家都出去
Wait, who would...
等等 谁会
Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
别担心 别担心
Who would break Katarina's neck?
谁会扭断卡特琳娜的脖子
Don't worry about that. I got it figured out.
别担心 我知道是谁了
It was the boyfriend.
是她男朋友
What evidence do you have that the boyfriend is the killer?
你有什么证据表明她男朋友是凶手
The boyfriend's strong enough to break her neck, okay?
她男朋友有足够的力量去扭断她的脖子
He wants his girlfriend to win this stupid dance contest
他想让他女朋友赢得这场愚蠢的跳舞比赛
so she can escape Miss Bossy Pants.
这样她就能脱离管事婆女士的魔爪了
Trust me, the boyfriend.
相信我 就是那个男朋友
She is smoking in this routine.
这个她很拿手
They are very, very good, Booth.
他们跳得非常非常好 布斯
What? No, they're not. I mean,
什么 不 他们不好 我是说
his footwork doesn't match his shoulder,
他的步法跟不上她的肩膀
and her weight falls too heavily on her heels.
而她的体重对于她的高跟鞋来说太重
Can we just focus on trying to find Tommy here?
我们能集中注意力需找汤米吗
There, there.
那儿 那儿
Oh, we got a runner.
目标跑了
Tommy, stop.
汤米 站住
Stop, FBI. Don't move!
站住 联邦调查局 别动
Stop... Stop it.
停下 快停下
Right there, hold it.
就站那儿 别动
What is going on, Tyce?
什么情况 蒂斯
What was that?
搞什么
Stop!
站住
Really?
没搞错吧
Is the whole chase scene part of their routine?
这整个追逐戏都是安排好的吗
Oh, my God, that was fabulous.
我的天呐 太棒了
That is great.
真棒
You said if you could just give your mom this one win,
你说过 如果能给你妈妈送上这场胜利
we'd be free to live our lives.
我们就能过自己想要的生活
I did it for us.
我都是为了我们
Just stop talking, Tommy.
别说了 汤米
I hope you're happy.
我以为你会开心的
Okay then.
搞定了
All right, Wanda.
好了 旺达
Bones, why do you look so sad?
骨头 干吗这么不开心
We solved the case.
我们破案了
I am happy.
我很开心
Couple 531, Buck and Wanda Moosejaw,
521组 巴克和旺达·穆斯乔
you're on deck.
离你们上台表演
This is your 20-minute warning.
还有二十分钟时间
We don't have to audition.
我们不用非得参加试镜
We caught the murderer.
凶手已经抓住了
I texted everybody.
我通知了所有人
They're coming to watch us.
他们会来看我们表演
Come on, you really want to audition
不是吧 你真想参加这个
for this dance competition?
舞蹈比赛试镜吗
Where is Cam? We're gonna miss this thing.
凯呢 我们要迟到了
Here she comes.
她来了
Okay, let's roll.
出发
Uh, Angela, could I have a moment?
安琪拉 能跟你说两句吗
Wait, wait, but we're already late.
别了 我们已经晚了
Something is going on here that I don't know anything about,
好像有什么事情发生 而我却毫不知情
so I'm walking away.
我还是走吧
Running away.
光速离开
Yeah, Cam?
什么事 凯
I'm gonna have to cut your hours
我不得不减少你在杰斐逊实验室的
here at the Jeffersonian.
工作时间
There's been a new round of cuts and...
现在正在进行新一轮的裁员
Are you firing me?
你要解雇我吗
No, no, I'm just cutting your hours.
不 不是 只是减少你的工作时间
I actually thought
其实我觉得
you might be glad.
你可能也想这样
Hodgins put you up to this, right?
哈金斯让你这么干的 是吧
There's been a new round of funding cuts.
现在正在进行新一轮资金削减
Yes, of course, it's Hodgins.
对 没错 就是哈金斯
I am gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
Angela, could you just go along with it?
安琪拉 你能接受这个安排吗
I mean, everyone gets what they want.
这样大家各得其所
Hodgins gets to be a hero,
哈金斯自以为英雄救美
you get reduced hours,
你也不用那么忙
and I get...
而我
Get to walk away clean.
可以全身而退
No, Angela, I get you,
不 安琪拉 我留住了你
a little of you is better
有你在 哪怕时间不长
than a lot of everyone else.
也强于别人百倍
Well, that also sounds like something Hodgins would say.
这听起来也像哈金斯说的话
Nope, that one's all me.
不 最后这句是我自己的
Contestants 531--
531号♥参赛组
Buck and Wanda Moosejaw.
巴克·穆斯乔和旺达·穆斯乔
You look beautiful.
你真美
Yes, thank you.
没错 谢谢
Ready?
准备好了
Yes, ready to rumba.
没错 跳伦巴
No, no, no, we're going to waltz. What? No.
不 我们跳华尔兹 什么 不行
We're gonna waltz, trust me.
就跳华尔兹 相信我
This is our dance, okay?
这才是我们的舞蹈 对吧
Just let me lead, all right?
我来领舞 好吗
I don't know what that means. Smile. Smile.
我不会跳 微笑 微笑
There you go, smile...
就这样 微笑
All right, what are you doing?
你干什么
We should go this way. No, no, no, no.
我们应该往这边 不对 不对
This way. No, no, we're going this way.
这边 不对 应该是这边
I think the arm should probably be...
我觉得手臂应该
Your hand is digging into me.
你手抓得太紧了
No, it's the other...
不对 往另一边
Seriously, are we supposed to believe Booth
说真的 布斯真的能
made a living doing this?
靠教这个赚钱吗
In a minute, she's gonna stand
马上 她就得
on his feet like a four-year-old.
像小孩一样站到他脚面上跳了
Oh, that's...
这真是
I don't know much about dancing,
我不太懂舞蹈
but is it supposed to look like a fist fight?
不过应该跟拳击不一样吧
How we doing? We're doing just fine.
我们表现如何 相当不错
I think we move well together.
我们配合得天衣无缝
I'm a very good dancer.
我跳得太好了
You're a great dancer. What are you doing?
你跳得无与伦比 你又干吗
Are we being punk'd?
我们被耍了吗
She looks so beautiful and happy.
她看起来又美丽又开心
Really?
真的
Yeah, her arms are like
没错 她的手臂就像
a John Singer Sargent painting.
约翰·辛格·萨金特的画一样美
Beautiful.
太美了
What are we doing?
你干什么呢
I don't know-- just spin, smile.
我也不知道 转圈吧 微笑
Spin.
旋转
**Don't waste your tears on the sadness*
*别再悲伤落泪
**They're only clouds in your eyes*
*你眼中满是阴霾
**Don't look too far, and you'll find me*
*无需远寻 我就在眼前
**And I'll bring you peace of mind*
*我将带你步入宁静天地
**For the night is the day*
*不分昼夜
**Only sleeping*
*安然入睡
**And the moon will return as the sun...*
*日月轮回
Do we have to do anything special when it ends?
等这里结束了我们去干什么
No.
什么也不做
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表