An occasional prostitute.
时不时的做妓♥女♥
Interesting.
很有意思
I was thinking sad.
我觉得应该是好可怜
The nicks on both sides of the mandible appear to be
下颚两侧的刻痕看起来
at the ends of an arc that would've transected the victim's
是在横切受害人左侧颈动脉的
left-side carotid artery.
一条弧线的末端
The killer slit her throat.
凶手切断了她的喉咙
Judging by the microscopic spalls,
通过显微镜细看这些碎片
the nick on the right side of the mandible
下颚右侧的刻痕
would be the exit wound.
应该是出口伤
Meaning the killer was right-handed.
也就是说凶手是右撇子
Which rules out our left-handed butcher.
那我们的左撇子屠夫就可以排除嫌疑了
I don't look so good now, do I?
情况不妙啊 是吧
Does that cheer you up?
现在你又兴奋了吗
A little.
有点吧
Oh, my God.
哦 我的上帝
The killer slit her throat.
凶手切断了她的喉咙
That's now old news.
刚才就知道了啊
And she was an occasional prostitute
而且她有时候会做妓♥女♥
that was dumped in the garbage.
最后被扔在了垃圾堆里
There is more than butchery and applesauce
这可不止是屠夫和苹果酱的事
that's old school here.
这可是个老套路了
The killer was mimicking Jack the Ripper.
凶手在模仿开膛手杰克
Do I even want to know?
你又在搞什么名堂
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
It's past 10:00. What are you still doing here?
已经十点多了 你怎么还在这里
Oh, digging through the booze-soaked
我在研究受害人胃里
lobster ravioli I found in the victim's stomach.
被酒泡过的龙虾方饺
Last meal, huh?
最后一餐对吧
Two-thousand-buck-a-night call girl,
一夜两千美元的应♥召♥女郎
definitely not skimping on dinner.
绝对不会不吃晚餐的
You might be able to find what restaurant she went to.
你大概能弄明白她去的是哪家餐厅
Your turn.
那你呢
I am examining the victim's remains.
我在检测受害人的残骸
By the light of a lantern?
借着一个灯笼的光线吗
The lantern provides oblique lighting,
灯笼的光线是斜照的
which bounces off an angled reflector and back onto the bone,
通过带角度的反射器折回骨头上
which happens to be awesome for spotting scratches
特别有助于对于观察骨头上的
and micro cuts on bone.
擦痕和细小刀痕
But mostly it's because it appeals
但主要是因为它能激发你的
to your sense of the macabre.
惊悚感吧
It does make me look insane, doesn't it?
我这样确实有点不太正常 是不是
Yes.
是的
Yeah. But what if I told you I found something?
没错 但如果我告诉你我有新发现呢
Microfracturing on the anterior aspect
桡骨和尺骨右侧的
of the right radius and ulna
早期微裂缝
is inconsistent with the V-shaped incisions.
跟V形切口并不一致
So, not caused by a blade?
所以这不是刀割的喽
Nope.
不是
What do you think caused them?
那你觉得是什么割的
Well, I do not know, but I can certainly keep looking.
还不知道 不过我会继续研究的
And people think I'm creepy
人们也认为我古怪
because I'm a pathologist.
因为我是个病理学家
Bones.
骨头
Yes?
怎么了
Is Sweets in our bathroom?
小甜甜在我们的浴室里吗
Yes. Should I have put a note on the door?
是啊 我是不是要在门上贴个条
Well, a little warning would have been nice.
还是写个警示比较好
What's he doing in our bathtub?!
他在我们的浴缸里干什么
Jets.
他是淋浴
Our jets... in our bathtub.
我们的水流按♥摩♥ 在我们的浴缸里
Societies in Japan and Turkey encourage public bathing.
日本和土耳其社会都提倡公共澡堂
In modern-day Finland...
在现代芬兰...
Finland? Whoa, whoa! This is not Finland.
芬兰 这里可不是芬兰
Sorry, Booth. I should have locked the door, huh?
不好意思 布斯 我该锁门的
Because you played on so many sports teams
因为你参加过那么多运动队
and spent a lot of time in the army,
而且在军队也呆了很久
I assumed you were comfortable with male nudity.
我想你对男性裸体应该很习惯才是
You know, fear of nudity is called "Gymnophobia"?
你知道这叫做"裸体恐惧症"吗
Okay, listen, psychology and anthropology--
好了 听着 心理学加人类学
I liked it better when you two were fighting, all right?
我还是喜欢你们俩吵架 好不好
Are we done with our bathtub?
你用完我们的浴缸了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
用完了 好的
I like to soak in our tub after work.
我下了班就想泡到我们的浴缸里
If you'd seen Booth's X-rays, you'd understand.
要是见过布斯的X光片 你就会理解了
The list of bones that he hasn't broken is shorter
他断过的骨头
than the ones that he has.
比没断过的骨头还多
Really?
真的吗
Now what?
又是谁啊
Yeah?
怎么
Hey, is Dr. Brennan home?
嘿 布纳恩博士在家吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你这家伙来这里干吗
Sweets, looking right up your skirt there.
斯维斯 我正好看到了你的裙子
We weren't expecting guests.
我们可没计划来客人
We're not expecting... What are you...?
我们没打算...你在...
Hello? Time out. Can this not wait until tomorrow?
喂喂 下班了 你们不能明天再说吗
Doctor, check this out. Microfracturing on both wrists.
博士 你看 她两支手腕都有微裂缝
Very symmetrical.
非常对称
The victim was restrained.
受害人被监禁了
This is looking more and more
这样听起来越来越像
like an abduction - torture scenario.
绑♥架♥-虐待的剧情了
This can't wait till tomorrow because...?
就不能等到明天再说吗
This probably isn't a one-time thing.
这可能不是一次的事
We have a serial killer!
凶手是连环杀人犯
That's what I'm saying! Jack the Ripper is back.
我就是这个意思 开膛手杰克回来了
Jack the Ripper. I don't buy it. Why?
开膛手杰克 我才不信 为什么
Because serial killers don't dump their victims in the garbage.
因为连环杀手不会把受害人扔在垃圾堆里
Let's go. Out! Out.
走人了 出去 出去
Get out of the house. Bye-bye. Done.
离开这里 再见 完事了
Back to the lab, squints.
回实验室去吧 斜眼们
And you, Sweets, go put some clothes on.
还有你 小甜甜 穿上衣服
Now I have to go clean the tub, thanks to Sweets.
现在我还得清洗浴缸 都是小甜甜害的
What did I do? You don't need to clean it.
我♥干♥啥了 你用不着清洗的
Just get up the stairs, Sweets.
上楼别废话 小甜甜
What am I, a sasquatch? Yes.
你把我当什么 大脚野人吗 是
This artisan world--
这手工的世界啊
that's why I studied art in the first place,
就是我一开始学艺术的原因
to pursue my true passion.
要追求真正的激♥情♥
Hey, I thought I was your true passion.
我还以为我才是你真正的激♥情♥呢
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Yes, I do.
我懂的
My true passion are bugs and slime and yours is art.
我的真激♥情♥是虫子和泥巴 你的是艺术
But come on, now. I think we're doing pretty well.
不过说真的 我觉得我们还不错
Dr. Hodgins, what does an ethanol
哈金斯博士 哪种酒精饮料
composed of rye, juniper berries and licorice mean to you?
是由黑麦 刺柏果和甘草精构成的
Juniper berries and rye points to gin.
刺柏果和黑麦是杜松子酒的成分
Licorice...
甘草精嘛...
Is it part of the liquor or separate?
是混在酒里的还是分开的
In the liquor.
混在酒里的
It was the last thing our victim drank
这是受害者被谋杀之前的
before she was murdered.
喝的最后一杯酒
Was there a sign of any drugs?
有毒品的成分吗
Rohypnol? Narcotics?
比如迷♥奸♥药或是麻♥醉♥药♥
No.
没有
Hey, gin can be pretty debilitating all on its own.
杜松子酒本身就能让人醉得不省人事
But she didn't drink all that much.
但她没有喝那么多
Well, you'd think a prostitute would deaden the pain
妓♥女♥会用任何她能找到的东西
with anything she could find.
来麻醉自己的痛苦
I hope someone isn't targeting prostitutes.
我真希望凶手不是针对妓♥女♥的
It would help if we could talk to the pimp,
能找到皮条客问话就好了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表