Bones S08E15
识骨寻踪 第八季第十五集
The victim was found on the rocks
死者是在新河峡大桥下的
underneath the New River Gorge Bridge.
石头上被发现的
Slanted temporal bone,
倾斜的颞骨
prominent nasal spine,
突出的鼻棘
and the ectocrancial suture closure indicate
头骨创后闭合都表明
the decedent is male, late 30s,
死者为男性 三十岁晚期
early 40s.
到四十岁出头
Nice call.
很不错
The way he's broken up,
他摔成这幅粉身碎骨的模样
I'd have ID'd him as Humpty Dumpty.
我应该叫他汉普蒂·邓普蒂
The only fracturing I've seen like this is from a skydiver
我只在一位跳伞员身上看到这样的骨折
whose chute didn't open.
因为他的降落伞没有打开
The New River Gorge Bridge.
新河峡大桥
Ah, that thing is over 876 feet high.
那座桥至少有876英尺高
We could be looking at a suicide.
死者可能是自杀
He's crawling with insects,
他全身上下爬满了虫子
so time of death should be simple.
所以 确定死亡时间应该不难
I'd say it looks like maybe five or six days.
我认为死亡时间为五到六天前
I have enough tissue for DNA and a tox screen.
我有足够的人体组织做DNA和毒理检测
Some of the heart muscle has been recently damaged.
他的心肌最近才受到了伤害
Hey, if I was falling 876 feet,
如果我从867英尺高的地方掉下来
I'd have a heart attack, too.
我也会心脏病发作的
How soon can you examine the tissue
你到底需要多长时间检查人体组织
and clean the bones?
然后清理骨骼
A few hours. You can go home.
几个小时 你可以回家了
Then I will put Christine to bed.
那我先回家哄克里斯汀睡觉
Perhaps she'll enjoy hearing Humpty Dumpty.
我想她可能会喜欢听汉普蒂·邓普蒂的故事
So, you know, I'm thinking maybe next month
我在想 下个月我们一家三口或许可以
me, you and Christine, we could rent a cabin
在帕默河河边租下一间小木屋
at, uh, Palmer River and we can go fishing, huh?
然后我们来一次钓鱼之旅 怎么样
She's 14 months old, Booth.
她才十四个月大 布斯
She enjoys the comforts of home
她在家里呆着 绝对比
far more than she would a cabin in the woods.
在一间树林里的小木屋要舒服得多
Oh, come on. You don't know that.
拜托 你不懂
There has been copious research done by pediatricians
儿科医生和认知专家们已经做过无数研究
and cognitive specialists that... Bones.
这些研究都证实了我的说法 骨头
It's a family thing, all right?
这是一次家庭活动 好吗
All of us will be together.
我们一家人在一起
It's impractical, Booth.
你的想法不切实际 布斯
Sometimes it's good not to be practical.
有时候活得太现实不是件好事
Sometimes it's good just to have fun, right?
有时 开开心心玩一玩挺好的
Create memories.
为将来创造美好的回忆
Christine wouldn't retain conscious access
克里斯汀才十四个月大 现在发生的事
to a memory made at 14 months.
她根本什么都记不住
The neural network...
神经网络
I'm sorry. What is it with you, huh?
不好意思 你到底是怎么回事
Why are you angry? Why?
你为什么生气啊 为什么
Because sometimes I would just like us to do something
有时候我就是希望我们一家可以做点什么
without you having to ask, you know,
而不用事事都请教
some scientist if it's okay.
无关紧要的科学家 这样做到底好不好
I don't want to fight in front of Christine.
我不想在克里斯汀面前跟你吵架
Why? She won't be able to access her memory, huh?
为什么 她现在不是什么都记不住吗
Why are you so afraid to be spontaneous?
为什么你这么害怕活得随性一点
You want Christine to grow up like that?
你也想让克里斯汀活得这么畏首畏尾的吗
Oh, so now I'm a bad mother?
这么说 我是个坏妈妈了
No! No. I'm not saying that at all.
不对 不对 我不是这个意思
Then why don't you put her to bed
那你为什么不哄她睡觉
and I will go back to the lab and finish my work.
然后我回到实验室继续完成我的工作
Oh-ho, wait a second.
等一等
You're really misunderstanding me here.
你可真的是误解我了
You've been quite clear, Booth.
你说得清清楚楚 布斯
Being rational makes me no fun and a bad mother.
我很理性 所以不仅无趣还是个坏妈妈
I didn't say that!
我没那么说
I said that you're not spontaneous.
我是说你活得不够随性
There's a difference there!
这二者之间是有区别的
Is this spontaneous enough for you? Good-bye!
现在对你来说够随性了吧 再见
Great.
好极了
Civilization is based on rational thought.
人类文明建立在理性思维之上
There is no certainty without evidence.
一切要以证据说话
To dismiss the empirical
要用愚蠢的感情主义
with foolish emotionalism...
解除经验主义
Somebody's burning the midnight oil.
有人在点灯熬油开夜车啊
Oil hasn't been used
近一百年来
as a light source for over 100 years, Hal.
人类才用油作为灯的燃料 哈尔
I thought someone was here with you.
我以为有人在这里陪你
Uh, no.
没有
No, I-I was... I was making notes.
我 我正在做笔记
Hey, you gonna be here long?
你要在这里待很久吗
I got to mark it in the log book.
我要在值班日记里标注出来
A few hours. So...
个把小时 所以
What's the story with this guy?
这个人身上都发生了些什么故事呢
Initially, indications were that he jumped from a bridge.
首先 种种迹象表明他从一座桥上跳下
But since he suffered a prior heart attack
但鉴于他在此之前罹患心脏病
and, given that he landed on his back, the injuries
而且他是后背着地
to his right supraorbital margin...
他右侧眶上缘上的伤口
You know I don't know what you're saying, right?
你知道其实我听不懂你在说什么 对吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Simply put: it appears as if he was murdered
简单来说 死者看上去像是死于谋杀
and then thrown from the bridge to obscure that fact.
凶手将尸体从桥上抛下掩盖罪恶真♥相♥
And with that I'll resume my important duties
然后 我该继续自己的重要职责
and go check the bathroom.
接着 去查看洗手间
Have a good night.
今宵多珍重
Victim appears to have good skeletal health,
除了从桥上落下造成的伤害
aside from the injuries from the fall.
受害者的骨骼看上去非常健康
Hal, I'm working right now. I-I can't talk.
哈尔 我现在在工作 不便与你聊天
Hal?
哈尔
Bones. Bones, you here?
骨头 骨头 你在吗
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
听着 我错了 好吗
You're the best mother in the world.
你是世界上最好的妈妈
I miss you. Christine misses you.
我想你了 克里斯汀也想你了
Bones?
骨头
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, my God. Bones.
上帝啊 骨头
Bones, Bones, are you all right? All right.
骨头 骨头 你还好吗 没事
Just stay with me here.
保持清醒
Bones, stay with me!
骨头 保持清醒
Yeah, this is Agent Booth.
是的 我是布斯探员
Listen, I need an ambulance at the Jeffersonian,
听着 杰斐逊实验室需要救护车
in the bone room. Now.
人在尸骸存放屋 立刻就要
Now!
马上
Okay, stay with me, Bones. Is anyone here?
骨头 你要保持清醒 有人吗
I need some help!
我需要帮助
Just stay with me, okay?
保持清醒 好吗
Everything's gonna be fine. Stay with me.
一切都会没事的 保持清醒
Bones, wake up. Stay with me. You gotta fight.
骨头 醒醒 保持清醒 你得撑住
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
All right? Just...
好吗 保持
Okay, Christine.
没事 克里斯汀
Hello, Tempe.
你好 坦普瑞
Mom.
妈妈
We're at the hospital, Bones.
我们已经到医院了 骨头
You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
Systolic is 55. She's brady at 30.
心脏收缩压55 降到30她就危险了
What's that mean? Sir, please step back.
什么意思 先生请退后
What does that mean? It means she's
什么意思 这意味着
lost a lot of blood. Now, please, let us work.
她失血过多 请让我们展开工作吧
Stay with me, all right, Bones?
保持清醒 好吗骨头
You gotta fight. You gotta fight.
你得挺住 挺住
Bones, you gotta fight!
骨头 你要挺住
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表