Actually we can; here's a search warrant.
其实我们可以 这是搜索令
You actually thought you could get away with killing someone?
你真以为杀了人还能逍遥法外吗
Manny and me were friends.
曼尼和我是朋友
You got the wrong guy.
你们找错人了
As the body was crushed inside the suitcase,
把尸体硬塞进箱子时
blood and tissue would have spurted out.
血液和组织会溅的四处都是
There should be residue on the straps.
带子上应该会有残留
Well, those straps are clean.
那些带子是干净的
You can go ahead and have a look.
你可以随便瞧
You can't wash it all away, Nick,
你不可能都洗掉的 尼克
especially when she's looking.
尤其让她找的话
I didn't kill anybody, I didn't kill him.
我没有杀人 我没有杀他
Oh... we got them.
我们找到了
There's enough proof for an arrest, Booth.
现在的证据足够逮捕他了 布斯
This is all a big misunderstanding, a mistake.
这是个天大的误会 你们搞错了
So let's just start from the top, huh?
那咱们从头开始说吧
Sure.
好
So, Manny comes over to collect on some phones that I sold.
曼尼来收我之前卖♥♥掉的那几部手♥机♥的钱
Only thing is, the guy paid me in Special K.
但问题是 买♥♥家付给我的是K粉
So you were going to pay Manny in ketamine?
所以你就打算付给曼尼克他命
I mean, I didn't want the stuff,
我是说 我不想要那东西
but the pills are worth three times what the guy owed us,
但是那些药的价值三倍于那人欠我的钱
and that's all we were going to get.
而且他只能给我们那些药
I'm sorry, so paying Manny in Special K--
打断一下 你把K粉给曼尼
was this before or after the party?
是在聚会之前还是之后
After.
之后
Yeah, but why didn't you just
那你为什么不在聚会上
give Manny his payment at the party?
就把药给他呢
Because you don't do something like that in the open.
因为你不会想在大庭广众下做这事
Besides, Manny got into some shouting match over a girl,
再说 曼尼和一个女孩大吵了一架
and the girl yelled at him and he left.
然后那个女孩吼了他 他就走了
And she ran out back crying.
然后她跑到后院去哭
I guess.
我猜是吧
Good thing you had the Special K on you.
方便的是 你身上带着K粉
Yeah, 'cause you used it to drug
因为你用那个给
Kat Martin and then rape her.
凯特·马丁下药然后强♥奸♥了她
Are, are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You can see from the photo, she's all over me.
你自己看看那照片 是她扑在我身上
She's 15. 15.
她才15岁 15岁
That's not what she told me.
她可不是这么跟我说的
Listen, Sweets, this is my...
停下 小甜甜 这是我的
Hey!
干什么
The only thing Kat remembers from the rape is a green eye.
凯特对强♥奸♥唯一的记忆就是一只绿眼睛
You raped her.
你强♥奸♥了她
Manny heard about it and figured it was you
曼尼得知后想到了是你干的
because of the ketamine.
因为你身上有K粉
So you killed Manny so he wouldn't tell.
所以你就杀了曼尼灭口
No, this is, this is all his fault.
不 这全是他的错
H-he flipped out.
他失控了
Because you raped her.
因为你强♥奸♥了她
No, he was throwing things at me, he was hitting me.
不 他朝我身上扔东西 他打我
I-I-I punched him once
我 我就打了他一拳
and I didn't even hit him hard.
我都没怎么用力
That punch caused him to stop breathing.
那一拳使他呼吸停止
I didn't want him to die.
我没想杀死他
It was an accident.
那只是一场意外
Was it an accident when you
可你把他和克他命
stuffed him in a suitcase with the ketamine
一起塞进箱子
and threw him in the river?
然后扔进了河里这还能说是意外吗
All right, look, you know what, Sweets?
好了 知道吗 小甜甜
You come barging in here.
你就这么冲进来
I can't charge him with both rape and murder.
我不能同时起诉他强♥奸♥和谋杀
I don't understand.
我不明白
If he admits to rape, he's gonna get away with murder,
他承认自己强♥奸♥ 就能逃过谋杀的指控
and because she lied about her age
然后因为她谎报自己的年龄
and she was stoned on ketamine...
再加上她磕了克他命
You don't think we'll get a conviction?
你觉得我们不能定罪
Even if he confessed?
即使他供认不讳
That's right.
对啊
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
I said I did it, I raped her.
我说是我做的 我强♥奸♥了她
Who? Her Kat Martin.
谁 她 凯特·马丁
I slipped her the Special K and I took her behind the garage.
我给她下了K粉然后把她带到车♥库♥
Great, I'll tell metro cops
好的 我去告诉当地警方
that we got a full confession on her rape.
我们拿到了她强♥奸♥案的供词
You are very stupid.
你真是蠢透了
You just confessed to rape and murder.
你刚刚供认了强♥奸♥和谋杀两项罪名
Y-you just said you couldn't charge me with both.
你刚说不能同时以两个罪名起诉我的
You lied. I didn't lie.
你撒谎了 我没有撒谎
No, he can only charge you with murder.
他只能以谋杀罪起诉你
The rape is a whole other jurisdiction.
强♥奸♥案归另一个司法机关
DC cops will charge you with that.
特区警♥察♥会起诉你那项罪名的
Sucker.
笨蛋
Stupid.
蠢货
We caught him, Kat.
我们抓住他了 凯特
Caught who?
抓住谁
The boy who killed Manny.
杀害曼尼的那个人
He's the same boy that raped Kat.
也是那个人强♥奸♥了凯特
His name is Nick,
他叫尼克
and he gave you a spiked drink at the party.
在聚会上 他给了你下过药的饮料
He doesn't have green eyes?
他眼睛不是绿色的
No, but he has a necklace with a green eye pendant.
不是 但是他的项链上有个绿眼吊坠
That's what you remember.
你记住的是那个
She needs professional help, Mrs. Martin,
马丁夫人 她需要专业的帮助
and she needs you, she needs your help, too.
她也需要你 她也需要你的帮助
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That was pretty smart
你今天非常聪明
and tricky of you today.
非常狡猾
Well, like I said, Bones,
正如我所说 骨头
the interrogation room is my domain.
审讯室是我的地盘
You'd already figured it out, right?
你早就猜出来了 对吗
But you let Sweets have his moment
但是你让斯维斯说出来
and think that he broke the case.
并让他以为是自己侦破了这个案子
Well, you know, he's a good kid
他是个好孩子
and, you know, he was right.
而且他是对的
Booth. Hmm?
布斯 怎么了
Do you ever let me think that I'm the smart one
你有没有明明自己已经明白了
when you've figured it out already?
却让我做那个聪明人的时候
No.
没有
Because that would be ridiculous.
因为那不合理
Crazy. My IQ is quantifiably higher than yours.
疯了 我的智商比你高得多
You know what? You're the brains of the outfit.
你就是我们的智囊
You have your strengths, Booth.
你也有你的长处 布斯
Well, I try.
好吧 我努力
Trying is one of your strengths.
努力尝试就是你的长处之一
By the way, gilligan's Island
顺便说一下 《吉利根岛》
was created by Sherwood Schwartz in 196♥4♥.
是舍伍德·施瓦茨在196♥4♥年创作的
Oh, you did your research. Always.
你做了功课嘛 一向如此
Gilligan was the first mate of the SS Minnow.
吉利根是S·S·米诺的第一任伴侣
Right, okay, I think we got it.
好的 我觉得我们知道了
I find it hard to believe that no one could rescue them.
没有人能救援他们这点令我难以置信
They were only gone for three hours. Watch the series.
他们才离开了三个小时 去看剧
Doesn't make any sense. It makes a lot of sense.
这没有道理 这很有道理
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表