Unless...
除非
he knows something about her.
他了解她的过去
What about the potassium hydroxide?
氢氧化钾那条线有什么发现
Well, we checked out her purchasing records,
我们查过了她的购物记录
and she didn't buy enough of the stuff to dissolve a body.
她买♥♥入的量不足够溶解一具尸体
I suspect when you find your illegal alien,
我认为你要是能找到那个非法移♥民♥
you'll find your killer.
他就是凶手
Oh, so what, now you want to be an FBI agent?
怎么 你想当联调局探员了吗
I watch TV.
我看电视的
I can contribute.
我能帮忙
Or you just want
我看你只是
the bad guy not to be an American, right?
希望凶手不是美国人对吧
Boom.
一杆进洞
Really?
你搞什么
You got something?
查到什么了吗
Yeah.
是的
You remember the missing persons call?
还记得那通失踪的报♥警♥吗
Sure. Maybe came from a garage?
当然 也许是从车♥库♥里打的
I compared it to the dispatch calls from the cab company, and...
我比对了出租公♥司♥的调度电♥话♥ 听
My friend is missing.
我的朋友失踪了
His name is Symchay Conteh.
他名字叫森察· 孔特
And your name is?
你的名字是什么
Alvin James.
阿尔文·詹姆斯
Okay.
然后呢
Now...
现在听
Cab 297.
297号♥出租车
Pick up at Eastern and Addisson
在东街和爱迪生街口接客
for drop-off at Benning and 16th.
到本宁街16号♥下客
297?
297号♥
That's correct.
没错
I can't tell if it's the same voice.
我说不准是不是同一个人的声音
Well, our ears might fool us,
我们的耳朵也许会犯错
but the voices actually match beyond what our ears can hear.
但声音比我们听到的更加相符
And the driver of cab 297 is Brima?
297号♥出租的司机就是布里姆吗
All I know is that the cabdriver definitely made the 911 call.
我只知道肯定是那个司机报了警
And, now, the cab is registered to...
那辆出租车的注册司机是
Anthony Johnson.
安东尼·约翰森
When I lived in New York,
我住在纽约的时候
there was a guy who lived upstairs from me
有个住在我楼上的邻居
who worked legally for a cab company,
他是出租司机的合法司机
but he would sometimes let his roommate drive the cab
但他有时会让他的室友去开出租
so that it could run 24/7.
这样出租车就能24小时运营
And the roommate was not legal.
但他的室友不是合法司机
So maybe that's what's happening here.
也许这里的情况也一样
I'll tell Booth.
我去告诉布斯
Here on the left...
在这里左边街沿
Ah. Hey!
这儿
There you are, sir.
在那啊 先生
I see you.
我看到你了
Man, here you go. Finally, huh?
兄弟 你终于来了
Yes.
是的
Cold out there, huh?
外面真冷啊
Yes. Where to, sir?
是的 你要去哪儿 先生
Brima Chalobah?
你是布里姆·查洛巴
Uh, no, no, sir.
不 不 先生
My, uh, my name is Anthony Johnson.
我 我名字叫安东尼·约翰森
My name is FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我名字叫联邦探员瑟雷·布斯
We should talk.
我们得谈谈
I called
我报♥警♥
because I had feared something happened to Symchay.
是因为我怕森察出事
I don't need to tell you you're in lot of trouble, Mr. Chalobah.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 查洛巴先生
I did not hurt Symchay; he was my friend.
我没有伤害森察 他是我朋友
You're in this country illegally,
你是非法移♥民♥ 你...
you got a criminal record.
你有犯罪记录
I did nothing then.
我什么事都没犯
I was just standing there
只是人家打架的时候
when the fight started.
我正好站在旁边
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
When I was a boy... at school,
我小时候 在学校里
I refused to kill my teacher...
我拒绝杀死我的老师
so the rebel soldiers made me watch while they did.
于是叛军逼着我看着他被杀
And then they cut off your hand.
然后他们砍断了你的手
The government slogan was:
当地政♥府♥的口号♥是
"The decision is in your hands."
决定在你手中
So the rebels took your hand.
所以叛军砍断了你的手
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Sorry, but you knew about this?
等等 你怎么知道这些的
You think I could get where I am at State
你以为我能进入国会
without being the best?
是吃素的吗
I promise you, sir,
我发誓 先生
I did not kill Symchay.
我没有杀森察
How could I with one hand?
我一只手怎么杀得了他
Well, you know,
你看
you're a strong man, you used to be a soldier--
你很强壮 当过兵
I can only imagine
我能想象到
the people you killed with just one hand.
你以前如何用一只手杀人
Symchay was my friend.
森察是我的朋友
I was forced to kill,
以前我被迫杀人
but I am not a monster.
但我不是个杀人狂
Maybe Symchay was gonna turn you in for being illegal.
也许森察要去告发你是非法移♥民♥
He would never do that.
他不可能那么做
You know what, maybe all this was just an accident.
也许只是意外
I mean, maybe seeing the photograph for the first time
也许森察第一次看到那些照片后
just triggered something in Symchay.
触动了他心里的某处
He comes home, all bugged out,
他回家后就发疯了
you guys fight.
你们打了起来
You didn't mean to kill him.
你没想要杀他
But that photo was not new to him.
但他不是第一次见到那照片
It was published in the Freetown Unite,
它曾经发表在《弗里敦联报》上
a community paper, five years ago.
那是份社区报纸 五年前发表的
You're positive that Symchay saw that photo?
你确定森察看到过那张照片
As part of a child soldier's rehabilitation,
作为童子军心理康复的一部分
they have to face what they've done.
他们必须面对他们所犯的罪行
We were taught that none of this is our fault,
别人教我们说 这些都不是我们的错
that first we must
首先我们必须学会
learn to forgive ourselves.
宽恕自己
I...
我
I tried.
我也想
I really tried.
我真的想
I believe him.
我相信他
I'd like to,
我也想
but... the kind of trauma he suffered,
但 他遭受的这种创伤
it never really goes away.
是永远不会完全愈合的
It can manifest suddenly.
可能突然就爆发出来
He called the police.
他报了警
He was concerned about his friend.
他担心着他的朋友
Yeah, remorse.
对 出于懊悔
Delayed onset PTSD can cause violent outbursts
延迟性的创伤后心理障碍症
brought on by seemingly minor events.
会因看似微不足道的小事引起突发性暴♥力♥
It's called hyperarousal.
这叫作过度唤起
Now, after the event,
而唤起过去后
the person experiences regret and self-hatred.
当事人会感到懊悔和自我厌恶
Well, I hope he's innocent.
我希望他是无辜的
'Cause the last thing I want is to be
因为我最不想做的就是
the son of a bitch who sent him back to his death.
把他送回国去送死
Brima couldn't have killed Symchay.
不可能是布里姆杀死的森察
Well, the guy looks pretty scary,
那家伙看上去挺凶的
and Booth said that a soldier wouldn't need both hands, so...
布斯也说军人杀人不需要用两只手
This one would.
这个人需要
Angela modeled the attack.
安其拉模拟了致死攻击
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表