Temperance.
坦普瑞[即节制牌]
First card she turns over is literally your name.
她翻开的第一张牌就是你的名字
Are you gonna tell me that this is a coincidence?
你还要狡辩说这仅仅是巧合吗
Yes a one in 78 chance.
没错 是七十八分之一的可能性
It was on top.
是最上面的塔罗牌
It's not really speaking to me.
塔罗牌不仅仅在跟我交流
Okay I see a sick man in a hospital.
我看到有人卧病在床
He takes refuge in a dream life.
他在梦中找到心灵的港湾
You're there in the dream
你在他梦中相伴左右
And you're helping him to create that dream life by telling him a story.
通过给他讲故事 你俩在梦中开始新生活
You're both so happy in the story
你们在故事中非常幸福
So happy it's almost sad when he awakens.
太过幸福以至于梦醒后倍感失落
Okay no offense to you and your psychic
够了 虽然我不想冒犯你和你的灵媒
But I just got off a flight from Guatemala.
但我刚从危地马拉飞回来
I want to go check in with Cam and then shower and change.
要跟凯报到 然后洗澡更衣
The man whose life you saved
那位被你所救的男人
Is really excited to see you again.
非常期待与你的重聚
No I don't save lives.
错了 我没有救过人
People are already dead when I get to them.
通常到我手上的人都已经死了
I'm pretty sure you saved somebody's life.
我非常肯定你救过某人
A man with the heart of a lion.
他怀揣着一颗雄狮之心
Booth has a lion heart.
布斯就有一颗雄狮之心
I do not like cats.
我讨厌猫科动物
Well that's consistent with the person you were before your brain surgery.
这个状况与你手术之前相符
I don't own a nightclub I'm not married to bones
我没有开夜♥总♥会♥ 没有跟骨头结婚
You are not a singing bartender
你也不是一个会唱歌♥的酒保
And I hate clowns.
还有我讨厌小丑
So can I go back to work now?
我能复职了吗
When our sense of reality is challenged you know
当我们的现实感受到威胁
Really challenged
受到严重威胁时
It can take some time to regain our footing.
人们需要时间来重新找回自己的定位
Look it's been six weeks since
打从上次我的脑袋被送进搅拌机
They put my brain box through the blender okay?
到现在已经六个星期了
I am back baby!
我复原啦 宝贝
Special agent Seeley Joseph Booth.
特别探员瑟雷·约瑟夫·布斯
Have you been in touch with Dr. Brennan
你跟布纳恩博士聊过吗
Since you were released from the hospital?
从你出院到现在
Uh no.
还没有
She's uh you know in Guatemala there
她在危地马拉那边
Digging up Aztecs.
挖阿芝台克人的老巢
Do you miss anything about the alternative life you experienced while in a coma?
你有没有怀念梦中的生活
Yeah.
有啊
The clothes.
我怀念那些衣服
I miss those clothes.
真想那些衣服
They were great clothes.
很漂亮的衣服呢
Okay I'm certifying you as fit for duty.
好吧 我开证明 你可以复职了
I am fit for duty.
我本来就可以复职
That's what I'm saying.
这应该有我来定夺
Yeah and what I'm saying to you is
我要说的是
You don't have to certify me for anything Pal
我不需要你开什么证明 老兄
Because I told you I'm back.
因为我跟你说过 我好了
Well in fact you had amnesia
不尽然 你有失忆症
Slurring of speech
口齿不清
Identity confusion headaches
认同混淆 头痛
Irritability and double vision.
脾气暴躁 视线模糊
So yeah as a psychologist
身为心理学专家
I do have to certify you for duty.
你需要我的证明才能复职
Why... why are you arguing?
你干嘛还要强词夺理
I'm not arguing.
我才没有强词夺理
This man was lost.
他迷失了方向
You brought him the light that showed him the way home.
是你带给他光明 指引他回家的路
Without it he would've died.
要是没有你 他可能早已命丧黄泉
Booth was in a coma.
布斯曾陷入昏迷
Brennan read him the book that she was writing.
布纳恩给他读自己写的书
When Booth woke up he thought that they had a whole different life together.
布斯醒来后 他以为他俩过着别样的生活
He thought that they were married.
他认为他们结婚了
He thought that for days.
很长时间都没醒悟过来
You were joined at that time.
你们那时如胶似漆
You're still joined.
你们仍然如此
Nothing either of you is saying makes sense.
你们俩在胡言乱语
Were you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
What? no of course not.
什么 当然没有
I mean in your book.
我指的是 在你的书中
No I deleted the book.
没有 我把书删掉了
I'm tired Angela.
我很累了 安琪拉
I'm gonna go check in at the office and then go home.
我要去办公室报到 然后回家
Nice to meet you Ms. Harmonia.
很高兴见到你 哈尔摩小姐
Underneath the icy exterior beats a very warm heart.
她外表冷若冰霜 内心却热情如火
Her life is at a very critical turning point...
她的生活正要发生重大的转变
Between great happiness...
要么会幸福美满 要么会...
That's death.
这是死亡之牌
Dr. Brennan!
布纳恩博士
Would you care to hug?
要来抱一个吗
Why?
为什么
Okay. I'm good with that.
好吧 那就算了
Welcome home. Thank you.
欢迎回家 谢谢
What did Booth do while I was gone
我不在的时候布斯都做什么
Solve boring normal murders?
调查平平无奇的谋杀案吗
He hasn't been reinstated yet.
他还没有复职呢
The doctors told me that he'd be fine in a couple days.
医生告诉我他过几天就会好
That's why I went.
所以我才走的
Sweets is examining Booth today.
斯维斯今天在给布斯检查
Fingers crossed
祝他好运吧
I'm happy to see you too.
见到你真好
Oh I'm happy personally and professionally.
于公于私 我都很高兴见到你
You know unsolved murders have gone up 1 000% since you left
你离开后无头悬案就增加了十倍
I find that hard to believe.
这很难让人相信
Rough estimate.
只是粗略统计
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Booth!
布斯
Bones!
骨头
Look at that.
快看啊
I'm reinstated on the day that you come home.
在你回来的同一天 我官复原职了
That's the weirdest coinky-dink ever.
真是无巧不成书啊
No it's not even the weirdest coinky-dink today.
这还不是今天最巧的事
If you were reinstated
既然你已经复职
Why are you dressed like a furniture mover?
干嘛还穿的像搬运工
Sweets he just um cleared me
斯维斯才刚给我开了证明
So I came straight over to tell you.
我就直奔过来跟你告诉你了
What took you so long to recover?
你干嘛花这么长时间复原
Oh um... don't worry.
别担心
Nothing's wrong with me. I'm 110%.
我已经没事了 110%复原了
Well y-you know there's nothing more than 100% right?
100%就是最高限度了
Hey Brennan.
布纳恩
Hey Booth.
布斯
Listen guys there are a bunch of bodies
听好了 伙计们 有一堆尸体
Buried under the Teversham fountain.
埋在汰沃山喷泉下面
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Avalon told me. Who's Avalon?
阿瓦隆占卜出来的 谁是阿瓦隆
Avalon is Angela's psychic.
阿瓦隆是安琪拉的灵媒
See even superstitious Booth doesn't believe in psychics.
瞧 就连迷信的布斯都不相信灵媒
That's interesting
那就有意思了
Because she says that you two are linked
因为她说你们俩的
In a very profound and spiritual manner.
灵魂紧密相联
Oh really? Well she also says that in
是吗 她还说了
Your weirdo alternate shared life experience thing
在你们共同生活的离奇梦境中
That Brennan was pregnant.
布纳恩怀孕了
It's odd that neither of you mentioned that.
更离奇的是你俩对此只字未提
Let's go check it out.
我们快去查个究竟吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表