we will uncover everything about his life.
我们会调查关于他的一切生活细节
Everything... that includes secrets between two people.
所有事情 包括两人之间的秘密
Yes.
是
Yes, you have something to tell us?
是什么 你有事要跟我们说
You're right.
你们说的对
Um, there was more between me and Lucky besides wood,
我和幸运仔不只是售卖♥♥木材关系
but he was married, so I'm that woman.
但他结婚了 所以我就是第三者
Oh, so Mr. Milner was married?
这么说米尔纳先生结婚了
Yes, but he was going to leave her.
对 但他准备离婚的
Statistically that statement is unlikely to be true.
从统计学上来看 这种一般都是假话
Maybe Lucky's wife didn't want to take any chances.
也许幸运仔的妻子不想冒任何风险
Oh, my God. Lucky said his wife
天哪 幸运仔说过他妻子
was unstable and dangerous, that he was afraid of her.
精神状况不稳定 还很危险 他怕她
That's why it was taking him so long to tell her.
这就是为何他迟迟没告诉她的原因
Oh, God.
天哪
I'll die if Lucky got murdered because of me.
如果幸运仔是因为我而被杀 那我也不活了
Oh, God.
天哪
There, there.
给 给
So, how long were you and Lucky married?
你和幸运仔结婚多长时间了
Uh, three years next, uh, January.
到明年一月份就三年了
Oh, God, this is horrible.
天 这太恐怖了
Can I see him?
我能看看他吗
I'd advise against that.
我不建议你看
Your husband's remains are pretty badly decomposed.
你丈夫的遗骸腐烂严重
Huh?
什么
Oh, God, oh, no.
不是吧
So he's like somebody he cleaned up?
这么说他就像被他清理的那些人一样了吗
Is that what you're saying?
你说的是这意思吗
It's ironic, right?
这挺讽刺的 对吧
I'm sorry I have to ask,
很抱歉我必须得问问
but were you aware of the relationship
你是否知道你丈夫和
that your husband was having with this Renee Mitchell?
蕾妮·米切尔的事情
I'm Lucky's fourth wife.
我是幸运仔的第四任妻子
He met me while he was still dating his second wife.
我们认识时 他还在和第二任妻子约会
I had no illusions about what kind of man he was.
对于他是什么样的男人我不抱任何幻想
Did you ever think about killing your husband?
你是否想过杀了你丈夫
No. Lucky was good to me
没有 幸运仔对我很好
and he was great for my kid.
而且对我的孩子来说他很了不起
I would have put up with everything
我一直在忍♥受着一切
just for the way he treated Davey.
只因他对戴维好
Why didn't you report him missing?
为何他失踪了你不报♥警♥
You know, every once in a while, Lucky just took off--
每隔一段时间 幸运仔就会离开一阵子
Atlantic City mostly.
通常都是去大西洋城
You sound angry. Oh, yeah, I'm angry.
听起来你很生气 是 我是生气
I'm angry that bitch took Lucky away from me.
我气的是那个婊♥子♥从我这夺走了幸运仔
I'm angry the bastard's dead.
气的是那个混♥蛋♥死了
I am angry that I don't know how I'm going to live now,
气的是我现在不知道该如何活下去
and I'm angry my boy lost another father,
也气我儿子失去了另外一个父亲
and that's the worst.
而这是最糟的事情
God. Davey thought Lucky hung the moon.
戴维觉得幸运仔棒极了
And it's going to break his heart when I tell him.
如果我告诉他这一切 他会伤心死的
So your son and Lucky were close?
这么说你儿子和幸运仔很亲密
Yeah, Lucky got him working,
对 幸运仔让他立了业
you know, he set him straight.
他让他走上正轨
Lucky told Davey they'd be partners one day.
幸运仔跟戴维说有一天他们会成为合伙人
How about you and your son?
那你和你儿子之间呢
Davey's my only child.
戴维是我唯一的孩子
For a long time, it was just him and me.
很长一段时间 我俩相依为命
We'd die for each other, you know.
我们会为对方去死
I'm gonna have to talk with Davey.
我要和戴维谈谈
Yeah, sure.
可以 当然
I think he's working.
我想他这会正在工作
I think he's just doing some stuff for Lucky right now.
我估计他正为幸运仔做事呢
How do I, uh, tell him?
我该怎么和他说
You know, I mean, how do I...
我是说 我该怎么...
how do I tell him Lucky's gone?
怎么跟他说幸运仔死了
How do I tell him we're alone again?
我该怎么和他说我们又孤苦无依了
I used photo-modeling software
我用图像建模软件
to create a 3-D digital image of the victim's skull,
创建了受害者颅骨的3D数字影像
including the damage that was done to the occipital.
包括枕骨部位的受损点
Definitely sharp force trauma.
肯定是尖锐的外力伤
Yeah, next I used an algorithm
对 之后我用了一种算法
to compare the size and shape of the most common tools
来和罪案现场清理中最常见的工具
used during a crime scene cleanup.
作了形状和尺寸上的对比
You think the victim may have been killed
你认为死者可能是被人
with his own tools?
用他自己的工具所杀
I don't know.
不知道
I just needed to start someplace.
我只是需要从某点入手
I'll pull up what I found.
屏幕显示我所发现的东西
Hodgins told me that Arastoo is a poet.
哈金斯告诉我阿♥拉♥斯图是位诗人
Yes, I know. You knew he was a poet?
对 我知道 你知道他是位诗人
I read a Rubaiyat he wrote on the back of an evidence report.
我读过他写在证据报告背面的鲁拜诗
He didn't think I would notice because it was in Farsi.
他以为我不会注意到因为是用波斯语写的
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉过我
He apologized.
他道过歉了
Apologized?
道歉
He knew he shouldn't have written on Jeffersonian documentation.
他认识到不该在杰斐逊实验室的材料上写诗
No, honey... what about the poem?
不 亲爱的... 那诗呢
Did he translate it for you?
他有为你翻译过吗
No need.
用不着
Although my Farsi is rusty,
尽管我的波斯语有点生疏
I recognized that it was very beautiful
但还是能读出那首诗是
and very sexual.
优美 性感的
So, what are these?
这些是什么
Okay, uh, all these wrecking bar-style tools fit
所有撬棍型的工具
the basic profile of the murder weapon,
都和凶器的基本形状相符
and they're sold at the lumber store where Renee works.
蕾妮工作的那家木材店都有卖♥♥
The curved edge is the right size
弯曲的尖头的尺寸和
and angle to have caused the trauma.
弯曲的角度都和创伤相符
Yeah, but the sides don't match the serrated marks
但是尖头两边和你在头骨上找到的
you found on the skull.
锯齿纹路不匹配
Hmm, a claw hammer?
是拔钉锤吗
Yeah, look at the serrated edges
对 看看尖头上的
on the clawed end.
锯齿纹路
They seem to match up perfectly with the abrasions,
完全吻合骨头上的磨损
and the hammer face could be used
而且下颚骨和上颌骨
to smash in the mandible and maxilla.
也许就是被锤面粉碎的
That is great.
真是好极了
Arastoo is a poet, huh?
阿♥拉♥斯图居然是位诗人啊
I am...I am really just going to be looking
我 我对他真是
at him in a whole new way.
刮目相看了
Damn.
真厉害
I told you it was beautiful.
我就说是很优美
I started writing in my first year at University in Tehran.
我在德黑兰大学读大一的时候开始写诗的
That was 1997.
1997年
Wow, I'm impressed.
真了不起
Seems I impressed the authorities, too.
似乎当时的政♥府♥也觉得我很了不起
After the election,
选举之后
we all thought that the Khatami regime
我们都以为哈塔米总统的制度
would be more open to secular work,
会对世俗之物更加开放
but I was expelled from school.
可我却被开除了
Why? What were you writing?
为什么 你都写了些什么
I was 18.
我那时十八岁
Love, freedom, democracy, sex.
写的都是爱情 自♥由♥ 民♥主♥ 性
I was foolish
我很愚蠢
and published the poems with an underground press,
把诗都在一家地下报刊上发表了
so I had to leave the country before I was arrested.
所以我为了躲避逮捕逃出了国家
You are amazing.
你真是太神奇了
What I am is a man who can't go home.
我只是一个不能回家的男人
And a man who will lose his job if we don't get back to work.
而且我们再不说正事我的工作就难保了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表