Well, she's describing some sexual acts she wants to engage in.
她在形容一些她想要采取的性行为
That would certainly make Fuller trust her.
那肯定会让富勒相信她
Yeah, but how do you think it would make her boyfriend feel?
没错 但你认为她男友会怎么看
He was talking about how they were planning on getting married.
他说他们在计划结婚的事
I mean, you don't need my expertise
不用我的专业意见
to imagine how he'd react.
你也能想到他的反应
I'm asking because she sent this e-mail
我这么问是因为
to her boyfriend by mistake.
她把邮件错发给男友了
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
Mia must have used auto-fill.
米娅肯定是用了自动填充功能
Both names start with "B."
两个人的名字都是B开头的
Okay. That explains why he was overcompensating
那就解释了他描述他们的关系时
when describing their relationship.
他为什么要过度补偿了
Sweets, I'm telling you, if Hodgins did this to me...
斯维斯 要是哈金斯敢这么对我
I know. You'd want to kill him.
我知道 你会想杀了他的
No.
不
I would kill him.
我肯定会杀了他的
I'm sorry to do this to you,
很抱歉这么做
but you need to sign a waiver.
但你得签一份免责声明
But you said it's progressing like CHIKV.
但你说它的进程类似基孔肯雅病毒
For the most part.
大部分是的
Of course I'll sign.
我当然会签了
Let me know if you feel any change
如果你感到关节痛和寒栗
in joint pain, chills, anything at all.
或是任何症状有变化 就告诉我
His heart rate's increasing.
他的心率在上升
My heart's racing.
我的心跳在加速
Shortness of breath.
呼吸急促
What... shouldn't we do something?
我们应该采取点什么措施吗
We have to see how this develops.
我们得观察情况的发展
Each person reacts differently.
每个人的反应都不一样
My arms. I can't move them.
我的胳膊动不了了
Is that expected?
这是预料之中的吗
I haven't seen it before, no.
我以前没见过这种情况 不是
Help me get him onto his side.
帮我给他翻身
Heart rate's 148 and climbing.
心率148 还在上升
I'm giving him some midazolam and atenolol
我要给他注射咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥和阿替洛尔
to lower his blood pressure. I'm not sure if...
来降低血压 我不确定...
No, it's clear you're not sure.
不 很明显你不确定
None of us are.
谁都不确定
But I'm getting his heart rate down.
但我得降低他的心率
Stay with me.
坚持住
Okay. Stay with me.
坚持住
Arastoo, stay with me.
阿♥拉♥斯图 你要挺住
Come on.
加油
Did you find anything in the needle we found in Mia's upper arm?
在米娅上臂发现的针里有什么发现吗
Nothing. Whatever was in there was completely emptied.
没有 那里面的东西已经彻底清空了
How's Arastoo?
阿♥拉♥斯图怎么样了
Still critical. What are you doing?
情况仍然危急 你在做什么
I'm simmering medicine for Arastoo.
我在给阿♥拉♥斯图熬药
Excuse me?
什么
The CDC's antiserum didn't work, okay?
疾控中心的抗血清不起作用
Big pharma doesn't have anything for us.
大型制药公♥司♥的产品帮不了我们
So you know what? I'm going to the source.
所以我要追本溯源
What... folk remedies?
什么 用民间偏方吗
Yes. For thousands of years before modern medicine,
没错 现代医药出现之前的上千年里
mankind used plant and animal extracts
人类用动植物提取物
to actually treat disease.
就能治疗疾病
Are those maggots? Yes.
那些是蛆虫吗 是的
Because their excretions have been known
因为它们的分泌物已为人所知
to actually reduce inflammation.
确实有消炎的作用
Listen, I mean no disrespect, here,
无意冒犯
but I don't have time to argue about this, Dr. B.
但我没时间和你争论这个 B博士
I don't want to argue.
我不想争论
The Makua are from Tanzania,
马夸人来自坦桑尼亚
where there was a recent outbreak of CHIKV.
那里最近爆发了基孔肯雅病毒
You should research the plants they rely on.
你应该研究一下他们赖以治病的植物
Yeah. Well, yeah, that's actually why I'm using this.
没错 所以我才用了这个
It's eupatorium-perf, for the joint swelling.
这是贯叶泽兰 治疗关节肿胀的
Pyrogenium has been known to settle the nervous system.
腐肉精可用来镇定神经系统
We just have to figure out dosage to weight.
我们只需要弄明白该使用的剂量
So... we read through your travel blog, Ben.
我们读了你的旅行博客 本
We know that you were in the middle of the Indian rainforest
我们知道当你发现米娅有外遇的时候
when you found out about Mia's affair.
你还在印度的热带雨林里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
We have the e-mail she sent you by mistake.
我们拿到了她错发给你的邮件
All right. Look...
你听我说
I understand how humiliating this must be for you.
我理解这对你来说是多大的耻辱
I loved Mia.
我爱米娅
I got past that.
我已经不计较那件事了
The question is, how? No. I...
问题是你怎么做到的 不 我
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
Sometimes, when we're emotionally hurt,
有时候 当我们情感上受到伤害时
we don't think clearly.
我们就无法清楚地思考
Now, it must have been hell for you,
这对你来说一定很煎熬
halfway across the world, alone,
隔着半个地球 孤身一人
thinking about Mia in bed with another man.
想到米娅和另一个男人睡在一起
She was just trying to get a story,
她只想为报道收集消息
things got out of hand.
事情发展得失去控制了
She didn't mean to hurt me.
她并不是有意伤害我的
All right, but the Bureau got a-a warrant
但是局里申请了搜查令
to search your apartment,
搜了你的公♥寓♥
they found a stash of syringes.
他们发现了藏起来的注射器
Well, I'm diabetic. Those are perfectly legal for me to have.
我是糖尿病患者 持有注射器完全合法
Black market drugs, pretty common in India, right?
印度的黑市药品很常见吧
They think that you snuck some home, used one of your
他们认为你偷偷带回家一些 用你的一个
perfectly legal needles to kill your cheating girlfriend.
完全合法的针 来杀死你不忠的女友
Look, I'm not denying that we had troubles.
我不是要否认我们之间存在问题
But I would never hurt Mia.
但我绝对不会伤害米娅的
You need to believe me. I'd like to.
你得相信我 我也想相信你
I really would, Ben.
我真想相信你 本
But you have to understand why believing you
但你也得理解我现在
might be difficult right now.
为什么没法相信你
Arastoo, we're inducing protective hypothermia.
阿♥拉♥斯图 我们在使用低温保护
We're also putting a catheter in your femoral artery
并且在你的股动脉中插入了导管
to introduce a cold saline infusion.
来进行冷盐水输液
It'll decrease cellular metabolism,
它会降低细胞代谢速度
and it'll buy us a little bit of time
这样会为我们争取一点时间
to figure out what our other treatment options are.
来找出其它的治疗办法
Okay. And I...
好的 我现在...
will be giving you some lorazepam
给你一些氯羟去甲安定
and methohexital to let you sleep.
以及美索比妥 好让你睡着
'Cause this is gonna be painful.
不然你会觉得很疼的
Okay...
好了
How long does he have?
他还能活多久
Based on the bone scan Dr. Brennan did
根据布纳恩博士给他做的骨骼扫描
and the amount of time it took
以及米娅·加勒特的症状发作
for Mia Garrett's symptoms to manifest...
所用的时间量...
I'd say four hours at most.
我想他最多还有四小时
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Mia encrypted her notes for ongoing stories
米娅把她在写的素材笔记加密了
and scattered them in separate partitions on her hard drive.
而且分散保存在独♥立♥的硬盘分区里
That's a lot of secrecy for a blogger.
对于一个博主来说未免太神秘了
Yeah. The way this was encrypted,
是啊 以这种加密程度
she could've worked for the CIA.
她都能给中情局干活了
She probably didn't want her boyfriend to find out
她大概不想让她男朋友发现
what else she was doing.
她还做了些什么
I don't think you have to worry about the boyfriend, actually.
我觉得你其实用不着太怀疑她男朋友
Hodgins said his syringes are a different gauge
哈金斯说他用的注射器
than the one used to inject Mia
跟杀死米娅的病毒针筒
with the virus.
型号♥不一样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表