is we got to get all the names
找出所有知道
of everybody who knew where Monica Craig was buried.
莫妮卡·克雷格长眠何地的人
Got it, Hamlet? Oh, I'm doing that.
懂了吗 哈姆雷特 这就找
Yep.
乖
The victim's name is Monica Craig.
逝者名叫莫妮卡·克雷格
33 years old. Cancer victim.
癌症患者 终年33岁
"Monica Craig, loving wife, beautiful spirit.
"爱妻莫妮卡·克雷格 拥有美丽的心灵
"Taken from us too soon
"在与肺癌做了殊死斗争之后
after a brave battle with lung cancer."
过早地离我们而去"
But... how do you know that Monica Craig was
可是你怎么知道莫妮卡·克雷格就是
the person that we found in the grave?
在埋葬坟墓里的人呢
Well, the FBI traced the land to a company
联调局追查到租下土地的那家公♥司♥
that buries people without embalming or coffins,
不用香料和棺材殓葬死者
because it's more natural.
因为那样更接近自然
That's true, it is more natural.
很对 那样确实更接近自然
Yeah, well, fine by me,
是的 我觉得挺好
but I wouldn't tell Hodgins that.
不过我不会告诉哈金斯
He wants to be launched into the sun because he says
他想死后能到太阳上去 因为他认为
that all life came from the sun.
万物源于太阳
That's true -- all life does come from sun.
没错 万物的确源于太阳
You know, you're very agreeable today,
你今天从善如流哦
just so you know. Thank you.
就是告诉你 谢谢
Dr. Craig.
克雷格博士
I'm Dr. Lance Sweets.
我是兰斯·斯维斯医生
I'm a psychologist with the FBI.
我是联调局的心理医生
This has to do with my wife?
是和我妻子有关吗
Yeah, and first, let me
是的 首先
pass on my condolences for your recent loss.
我对您妻子近期去世表示哀悼
Thank you. But why am I here?
谢谢 可你们找我来干什么
Well, I'm sorry to have to tell you
很抱歉地告诉你
that your wife's grave has been recently desecrated.
您妻子的坟墓近来遭人亵渎
What?
什么
What does "desecrated" mean?
你说亵渎是什么意思
Like, by Satanists or something?
被撒旦教♥徒♥之类的亵渎了吗
Someone used your wife's burial site to bury a body.
有人在你妻子的坟墓里另埋了一人
You found another body?
你们还发现了一具尸体
In Monica's grave?
在莫妮卡的坟墓里
A murder victim.
是凶杀案受害人
Where's Monica now?
莫妮卡现在在哪儿
In the ensuing investigation,
案子调查期间
her remains have been moved to the Jeffersonian Institution.
她的遗体已被送到杰斐逊实验室
This is the opposite of what Monica wanted.
这简直是和莫妮卡的希望相悖
She just wanted to...
她只是想
go back into the universe without any fuss.
安安静静地回归大自然
Well, we're hoping that you could provide us a list
希望您能为我们提供
of everyone who knew the location of your wife's grave.
知道你妻子埋葬地点的人的名单
Yeah.
好
It's not a lot of people; it's just...
人不算多 只是
friends and family.
朋友和家人
None of them is a murderer.
他们都不是杀人犯
None of them would...
他们都不会
would dig -- who would -- who would do that?
不会挖...谁做得出来这种事啊
Who would do that to another person?
谁会对逝者大不敬
We're gonna catch whoever did this.
我们一定会抓到真凶
Is there anything else?
还有什么事吗
Yeah.
有
Do you know this woman?
您认识这个女人吗
Is this the...
这就是
the body you found in Monica's grave?
你们在莫妮卡的坟墓里发现的尸体
Yeah, that's a reconstruction of the face of the second woman.
对 这是无名尸面部重建后的容貌
You recognize her?
你认识她吗
Yes. That's Rachel.
认识 她是瑞秋
Rachel Knox.
瑞秋·诺克斯
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
She was Monica's death doula.
她是莫妮卡的死亡导乐
D--um, excuse me?
导...你说什么
Um, Monica's death consultant at Green Passages.
她是莫妮卡在绿色通道的死亡顾问
They were very close before Monica died.
莫妮卡死前她们极其亲密
You know, I thought that doulas were for birth, not death.
我以为导乐只是陪伴分娩 和死亡无关
Doula is the feminine version
导乐是古希腊语中的"Doulos"的
of the ancient Greek word "Doulos,"
女性版的译文
which means servant or a caregiver.
意味着仆人或看护人
Right. Well, anyway, Rachel Knox was the one
是吗 总而言之 瑞秋·诺克斯是帮助
who helped Monica Craig through her last days.
莫妮卡·克雷格度过生命最后时光的人
You know, after death she washed her body,
死后帮她清洗身体
dressed her, laid her out for three days.
为她穿着 让她静静躺上三天
Until the early 1800s, it was unheard of for most religions
十九世纪前 让陌生人安葬至亲
to let a stranger prepare and bury a loved one.
在大多数宗教中是闻所未闻的
When my time comes, don't do that.
我死的时候可别这样
When your time comes, what should I do?
那我该怎么做
My last will and testament, everything is all
我的临终遗愿 全都写好
written out in the locked drawer of my desk at work.
锁在我办公室的抽屉里了
My last will and testament is 312 pages long.
我的临终遗愿有312页呢
Whoa, geez.
天 不会吧
Mine's written on a sticky note.
我的就写在便利贴上
"Everything goes to Bones."
"全都留给骨头"
What? Don't worry, don't worry,
怎么了 别担心
I used your real name to make it legal.
我写了你的真名 遗嘱是合法的
What-what about Parker?
那帕克怎么办
Parker? You'll be fair to Parker.
帕克 你不会亏待他的
Wha-on a sticky note?
就一张便利贴
It's like Gramps always says, you know,
就像老人家常说的
if you tell God that things are all wrapped up down here,
你要是告诉上帝你准备好了
he may feel free to take you.
他随时都可能会带你上天堂
There.
是吧
All right, 312 pages?
真的吗 312页
As you know, I have a lot of money and investments.
你知道我财力雄厚投资甚多
Also, I have a complicated family, and...
家庭关系也错综复杂 而且
various income streams that will continue after I die.
死后各项收入还会源源不绝
But don't worry, you get some of it.
别担心 有你一份
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Most of it is set aside for Christine.
大部分留给了克里斯汀
Right. What about your funeral?
对 你的葬礼想怎么安排
Tell you what, you just give me a coffin and a priest,
只要你给我一口棺材 一位神父
boom, I'll be good to go.
我就去的安心了
Okay.
好吧
As you opened your heart to us daily,
我佛慈悲
so we shall carry you in our hearts.
佛在我心
Go for refuge, Aaron.
皈依吧 亚伦
Buddha, Dharma, Sangha.
佛陀 达摩 僧伽
Your soul is part of the air and light, Aaron,
众生无尽啊 亚伦
the unknowable greatness that is the universe.
五蕴皆空
Go for refuge.
皈依吧
Buddha, Dharma, Sangha.
佛陀 达摩 僧伽
As you opened your heart to us daily, so we...
我佛慈悲 佛在...
What? This is modeled after a...
搞什么 他们是在模仿一种
traditional prayer.
传统的祈祷
Part of the Buddhist funeral rites.
佛教送葬仪式的一部分
Well, that's pretty...
还真是
Hey, look at that--
快看
it's our victim. Booth!
是受害人 布斯
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, no disrespect.
无心的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I made a mistake. Just go...
我闯祸了 继续
back to your chanting or your...
你们的诵经什么的
I have approximately two weeks to live.
我只剩大概两礼拜的命了
My friends and I are practising my interment rite.
我和朋友们演练的是我的殓葬仪式
Aaron, it's okay.
亚伦 没关系
Practising...to be dead? This is, um,
演练...身后事 这个
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表