I promise.
我保证
I was raped.
我被强♥奸♥了
At that party, I think.
在派对上 应该是
I remember being at the party,
我记得去参加派对
and then I woke up at home and...
然后就在家里醒过来 于是...
I knew.
我就发觉了
People will wonder...
人们会想知道...
how you knew for sure.
你是如何确定的
I was a virgin.
我之前是处♥女♥
There was blood. I'm not a virgin anymore.
因为有血 我不再是处♥女♥了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
All I remember is one green eye.
我只记得一只绿眼睛
I have nightmares about one green eye.
我做恶梦都会梦到一只绿眼睛
And you decided not to call the police.
但你决定不要报♥警♥
My mom said not to.
我妈妈说不要
She said
她说
if I didn't know who did it, then...
如果我不知道是谁干的 那么...
it was my fault.
就是我的错
No, rape is never the victim's fault.
不 强♥奸♥从来不是受害者的错
Never. And the fact that you don't remember it,
从来不是 而你之所以不记得是谁
it might suggest that either you were unconscious
可能是因为你意识不清醒
or on drugs.
或者服用了毒品
I didn't take anything.
我没有服用任何东西
Maybe someone roofied me.
也许是谁给我下了药
You know, Special K can have that effect.
K粉[克他命]会产生那样的效果
I don't know anything about Special K.
我不知道什么K粉
We have reason to believe that Manny had access to the drug.
我们有证据认为曼尼持有该毒品
I don't know.
我不知道
Lately, he got all...
最近 他有点...
the way he looked at me changed,
他看我的眼神变了
No. No, Manny would never do anything like that.
不 曼尼绝不会做那种事的
Drug me and rape me?
给我下药再强♥奸♥我
We've known each other since we were kids.
我们是从小一起长大的啊
Wait right here, okay?
待在这儿别动 好吗
I'll be... I'll be right back.
我 我马上就回来
Cam says that the ketamine wasn't present in the victim's liver.
凯说被害者的肝脏中没有克他命
And this means something to me because...?
你特意告诉我这个是因为...
Manny didn't ingest the drug.
曼尼并没有摄入毒品
It means that the pills were on him, not inhim.
毒品药丸在他身上 而不是在他体内
Hodgins found remnants of a sandwich bag inside the suitcase.
哈金斯在箱子内找到了残留的三明治包装
Sounds more and more like a drug deal gone bad.
听上去更像是毒品交易时出了问题
I have noticed that a disproportionate percentage
我也注意到了毒贩最终成为谋杀受害者的
of drug dealers end up as homicide victims.
比例特别得高
Oh, man. Hey, Dr. Brennan.
伙计 你好 布纳恩博士
Hi.
你好
"Oh, man," What?
"伙计"什么
Turns out Kat Martin
我发现凯特·马丁
was raped at the party.
在派对上被强♥奸♥了
Well, was she drugged?
她吸毒了吗
How did you know?
为什么那么说
Well, it looks like Manny was dealing ketamine.
曼尼似乎在贩卖♥♥克他命
Oh, man.
天呐
How do you know that she was raped?
你怎么知道她被强♥奸♥的
She's in my office right now.
她现在就在我办公室里
Without her mother?
她妈妈不在吗
That's correct.
没错
She said she was raped?
她说她被强♥奸♥了吗
Yeah. Her mom told her not to tell anyone.
对 她妈妈让她不要告诉别人
What?!
什么
You are aware that you can't question a juvenile
你知不知道你讯问没有家长陪同的青少年
without a parent present?
是不允许的
I... made sure not to ask a single question.
我确定 一个问题都没有向她提问
Um, I was very careful,
我非常小心
and I recorded the entire conversation.
而且给整个对话录了音
That's a technicality; you're playing with fire.
这是玩文字游戏 你在玩火
Being raped, that could give Kat a motive for murder.
被强♥奸♥有可能成为凯特的杀人动机
Okay, the victim was in possession of date-rape drugs,
好 受害者持有迷♥奸♥药品
Kat was raped--
凯特被强♥奸♥
let's do the math here, people; it's kind of simple.
大家来做个推理 非常简单
She doesn't know who raped her.
她不知道是谁强♥奸♥了她
Who else has she told?
她还告诉过谁
Just me and the mother.
就我和她妈妈
Okay, you know what, I'm gonna call the city cops and the mother.
听我的 我要打电♥话♥通知城警和她妈妈
Then we'll test you for foreign DNA...
然后我们会给你检测外来DNA
Sweets, you had to hand her over to proper jurisdiction.
甜甜 你必须将她转交给相关部门
It's not a federal case.
这不是联邦案件
That doesn't make me feel any better.
我没觉得那样会好受一些
I came to you for help.
我来找你帮忙
I trusted you!
我那么信任你
You promised.
你答应过我的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What you did was for her own good, Sweets.
斯威斯 你都是为了她好
Come on, let's go home.
走吧 回家了
Dr. Brennan told me to look for any bone injuries
布纳恩博士让我看看有没有
that might've taken place before he died.
死者死前受到的骨伤
Now, I've compared the X-rays
我把这些伤痕和X光片
to the bone injuries five times now,
对比了五次
and I noticed that the fracturing on the remains
发现这些骨伤有些是刻意的
is random and specific at the same time.
有些是无规律的
I don't understand.
我不懂
Neither do I.
我也是
Now, if the bones were damaged
如果他的骨头
by being smashed against the rocks,
是被岩石撞碎的
why do these injuries form an inorganic pattern?
为什么这些伤口会呈现有机质流失的特点
Now, three lines-- one at the right scapula
三条痕 一条从右肩胛骨
continuing along T-5 and T-6,
一直延伸到T5和T6肋骨处
here, at the posterior extremity of rib number ten,
第十根肋骨的后部也有
also favoring the right side,
主要是在右边
as well as here,
这里也有
at the superior aspect of the right iliac crest.
右髂骨的上部
And those in the center? The damage is
中间这些呢 是死后伤
postmortem and seems to have occurred after the victim
可能是在被害者死后
was already curled up in the suitcase.
被塞入手提箱之后形成的
And one other thing, Michelle's in town visiting me.
还有件事儿 米歇尔来看我了
Excuse me?
什么
This has been weighing on me. I can't lie to you.
我压力很大 我不能瞒着你
You're my boss. And even
你是我的老板 就算你不是
if you weren't, I'm very bad at it.
我骗人的技术也真的很烂
How long has she been in town?
她来了多久了
Since yesterday. I'd say you're a very good liar.
昨天来的 其实你的演技还不错嘛
She just wanted us to have some time alone.
她只希望能有时间和我独处
She loves you, but she thought if you knew she was here,
她很爱你 但她觉得你好久都没见她了
since you haven't seen her in such a long time...
如果让你知道她来了...
And she'd be right.
她想得没错
You are in big trouble, Finn.
芬恩 你有麻烦了
Yes, ma'am, I know.
是的 老板 我知道
With Michelle. Why are you telling me this?
米歇尔不会放过你的 你干嘛和我说这事
Beg your pardon?
什么
If she finds out, you're a dead man.
一旦她发现你泄密 你就死定了
Not a good thing to say here, I know.
我知道在死者面前说这个不大好
But... you owe her your trust.
但是你辜负了她的信任
I mean, I assume that you didn't tell her you were gonna tell me.
你肯定没和她说 你会把这事告诉我吧
No, it just came out.
没有 我是一不小心脱口而出的
I thought honesty was the best policy.
我以为坦白是最佳方案
I'm mighty confused right now.
我现在真是糊涂了
Here's what we're gonna do.
这样吧
You will meet with Michelle, and tell me where.
你去和米歇尔见面 告诉我地点在哪
I will happen upon you.
我会偶然撞见你们
That way you get to save your relationship,
这样的话 既不会伤害你们的感情
I get to be angry at my daughter,
我也能理所当然的对我女儿发火
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表