Previously on Bones...
《识骨寻踪》前情提要
Stark's finally recommended me for that promotion.
斯塔克最终还是推荐我升职了
Congratulations, Booth!
恭喜你 布斯
If this was the man who you were supposed to meet,
如果这是你本来要见的人的话
someone wanted to make sure that he wouldn't talk.
有人想确保封住他的口
Foster was a journalist at The Chronicle.
福斯特曾经是《纪事报》的记者
Been writing thiss conspiracy blog ever since.
从那时起他就开始写这个阴谋论博客
It's a nipple ring.
这是个乳环
Foster didn't keep important things
福斯特没有在电脑上保存什么重要信息
on his computer, he kept them here.
他把它们存在这里
You got to admit, all this stuff can be used to blackmail people.
不得不说 这些东西都能用来勒索人
If we are dealing with a conspiracy inside the FBI,
如果我们是在对付联调局的内鬼
I don't want anyone to know about this.
我不想打草惊蛇
They're sending a team after me now.
他们现在派了一队人在跟踪我
Angela heard the whole thing.
安琪拉全听到了
Booth killed three FBI agents
布斯杀害了三名联邦探员
who were coming to serve a warrant on him.
他们奉令搜查他的住所
No, those men tried to kill him.
不 那些人要杀死他
Take Dr. Brennan into custody for questioning.
关押布纳恩博士等候问讯
No! Booth! Booth!
不 布斯 布斯
Booth! No! Let go of me!
布斯 放开我
Let go! Booth! Booth!
放手 布斯 布斯
Hey! Get off me!
放开我
Hey!
说你呢
You're not a cop in here.
你在这可不是警♥察♥了
Get back in the line.
回去排好队
Now.
快点
He says you locked up his cousin when you were on the outside.
他说你在外面的时候抓过他堂兄
You be careful, all right?
你自己小心点 好吗
I'll be fine.
我没事的
So I watch your back, you watch mine, right? Right.
我们相互照应 好吗 好的
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定自己没事吗
Look, I am fine, Bones. All right?
我很好 骨头 放心好吗
Mostly just bored, that's all.
就是有点无聊 仅此而已
I can't wait to see you. I should be there by 11:00.
我迫不及待想要见你 我大约十一点到
I'm pretty sure I don't have any other plans.
我确定我也没别的事要做了
I made a video of Christine singing a song for you.
克里斯汀给你唱了一首歌♥ 我拍下来了
I can't wait. Look, how's work?
我等不及要看了 工作怎么样
We got a court order for an exhumation.
我们接到份法♥院♥指令 要挖掘一具尸体
It could become a very important find for us.
这可能会是一项非常重要的发现
That's great.
那非常好
I'll get you out, Booth.
我会把你救出来的 布斯
Yeah. Yeah, so how are you?
好的 你怎么样
Time's up. I just started.
时间到 我才刚说了几句
Guess cop-killers got different rules.
我想 弑警犯有不同待遇吧
Oh, the remains are here, Booth. I have to go. I...
尸体送进来了 布斯 我得挂电♥话♥了
I love you, Booth.
我爱你 布斯
Look, I love...
我也爱
They were trying to take your picture.
他们想要拿走你的照片
Your bitch... can't protect them in here.
你的马子 你在这里保护不了她们
And you can't protect them when I get out.
等我出去 你也保护不了她们
It ain't over, Fed! It ain't over!
这事没完 探员 这事没完
So who is this? I cannot believe
这到底是谁 真不敢相信
you got a judge to grant you an exhumation order.
你竟然能找到一个同意你挖掘尸体的法官
Apparently, there's still
很显然 仍有
one or two judges who haven't been blackmailed yet.
那么一两个法官还没有被人敲诈勒索
Is it me, or does he look especially odd?
是我的原因 还是他看起来确实很怪
No, it's the adipocere.
不 那是尸蜡
I've never seen this much after 16 years of decomp.
我也没见过十六年的腐尸上有这么多尸蜡
We have to have it removed before we can examine the bones.
我们检查遗骸之前 就该移除这些尸蜡
Excuse me. No one here has told me who this is
打扰下 是否有人能告诉我这具尸体的
or why he's so important.
真实身份 以及他为何如此重要
Those details are not your concern, Dr. Edison.
埃迪森博士 你无需在意这些细节
You are here to assist and to analyze the bones.
你来这里是协助我们分♥析♥遗骨的
I'm the head of my department, here as a favor.
我好歹也是个部门主管 我是来帮忙的
If you don't trust me...
如果你不相信我
This is absurd, Dr. Brennan.
这太荒唐了 布纳恩博士
Howard Cooper, dead 16 years.
这是霍华德·库珀 十六年前过世
We hope it's Cooper.
我希望这就是库珀本人
I could have switched bodies.
我可以把尸体调换
He was on the chip on Foster's nipple ring.
福斯特的乳环里提到了他
M.E. lists cause of death as leukemia.
法医报告显示其死于白血病
The squints here suspect murder.
这里的各位怀疑他死于谋杀
So a large portion
福斯特乳环的
of the data on Foster's chip focused on Cooper--
芯片上的数据大部分都是关于库珀的
how he started, his rise in the EPA,
他的发迹史 在美国环保署步步高升
how he died.
以及怎样死去
So you're saying that Cooper's death
所以 你是说库珀的死
could be the point of origin for this entire conspiracy?
可能是这一切阴谋的起始点
Yep. We solve this,
没错 我们调查他的死因
we could find out who's behind the whole thing.
就可以找到幕后黑手到底是谁
It is nice talking conspiracy without being called a loon.
这样谈论阴谋且不被人当成傻瓜感觉不错
The FBI has no idea what we're doing,
联邦调查局对我们的所作所为一无所知
and Booth would like to keep it that way.
布斯也想要我们这样低调行事
Let's do this thing.
我们开始吧
It's Cooper.
这就是库珀本人
What happened?
发生了什么
Nothing. I... No touching.
没事 我 不要有身体接触
You've clearly suffered trauma to your greater trochanter
你的大转子和骶脊韧带
and sacrospinal ligaments.
肯定是受伤了
And your face.
你脸上也有伤
I'm fine, Bones.
我没事 骨头
They're counting on you getting killed in here, Booth.
他们希望你在监狱里被杀死 布斯
That way they can keep their hands clean.
这样他们就不必亲自动手
You have... How's Christine?
你得 克里斯汀怎么样
Brady, the prosecutor who put you in here,
布雷迪 送你进监狱的检察官
he's on the chip.
他也在那个芯片上
Booth, we have information we can use against him.
布斯 我们掌握的信息可以用来对付他
No. Don't. It's too dangerous.
不 不要 这样太危险了
They have to think they shut us down.
必须造成一种他们已经震慑住我们的假象
Just keep working your exhumed body.
你们继续检查那具挖出来的尸体
You might not have that much time, Booth.
你可能没那么多时间了 布斯
I can take care of myself.
我会照顾好自己的
So how is Christine?
克里斯汀怎么样
Terrified... she'll never see you again.
担惊受怕 怕她再也见不到你了
And so am I.
我也一样
Mr. Brady?
布雷迪先生
I would like a word with you, please.
我有几句话要跟你讲
You're Dr. Brennan. Yes.
你是布纳恩博士 是的
We have nothing to discuss.
我们没什么好谈的
There'll be a trial, and...
按照程序会有审判 然后
I think we have a lot to discuss, actually.
其实 我认为我们有很多事情需要探讨
Do you have any idea what you're doing?
你知道自己在做什么吗
Yes, I'm blackmailing you.
是的 我在勒索你
I want Booth released.
我想让你放了布斯
You can withdraw the charges without appearing...
你可以撤回指控
Do you know what the penalty is
你知道勒索联邦检察官
for blackmailing a Federal Prosecutor?
要面临什么后果吗
I could receive 20 years in prison,
被判刑20年
civil forfeitures of real estate and personal property,
没收房♥产和私人财产
and a fine of $250,000.
并罚款25万美元
While there is a statistical risk
尽管统计上来讲的确存在
that you'd arrest me, the odds are far more in my favor.
被你逮捕的风险 但我的胜算要大得多
Because, well, the things that you've done,
因为你做的那些丑事
for which I have documentation--
我手上都有证据
witness tampering,
包括威胁恐吓证人
accepting bribes,
收受贿赂
money laundering, to name a few--
洗钱 这还只是冰山一角
these would not only subject you
这些罪名不仅会让你面临
to state and federal prosecution,
州和联邦起诉
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表