I didn't kill Deanna.
迪安娜不是我杀的
I want you to trim your fingernails.
我想给你剪一点指甲下来
No. We have a warrant.
不行 我们有搜查令
Well, that warrant doesn't cover removing parts of her body,
有搜查令也不能从她身上提取东西
that includes hair and nails.
其中包括头发和指甲
Am I allowed to take a scraping?
我可以用棉签擦一下吗
No, that's removing cells.
那样会提取细胞的
Am I allowed to use a flash of light
我可以用闪光
to look at her fingernails? No.
照射她的手指吗 不能
Actually, yes, she can.
其实她可以的
Hold out your fingers.
把手指伸出来
Hold them out.
伸出来
That's your bright light?
这就是你说的亮光吗
The spark is brighter than anything incandescent.
这火光比其它任何发光的东西都要亮
Whoa, what was that?
这是什么情况
Phosphorus has a very low ignition point.
磷的燃点非常低
We can use that result to
我们可以利用这点
get a warrant to scrape this hand.
申请到对这只手取证的授权
There will be explosive residue
我们会发现你手上有
that will match what we found at the murder scene.
和凶案现场吻合的爆♥炸♥残留物
You did it; you loaded the Dragon's Breath.
是你干的 是你给龙息炮弹上了膛
Either you were mad that she slept with your husband...
你要么是因为她跟你老公上♥床♥而气急败坏
Or that she gave him syphilis.
要么就是因为她把性病传染给他
Or maybe even gave it to you.
甚至可能也传染给了你
The object was to survive.
我们的目标原本是为了生存
My husband and I devoted our lives to that.
我丈夫和我毕生的心血都花在这上面
Deanna was aggressive,
迪安娜太好斗了
overbearing, dishonest.
她傲慢 又不诚实
Is that someone you want with you when you build a new world?
你希望这样的人和你一起创建新世界吗
Well, I'm not sure about that,
这我不确定
but I certainly wouldn't want
但我肯定不想要
someone like you deciding that for me.
你这样的人来帮我决定
The world is going to end because of people like her.
世界会因为像她那样的人而毁灭
Dr. Sweets says you found a message to me from Deanna?
斯维斯医生说你发现了一条迪安娜给我的消息
So I-I found a letter to you.
我找到了一封写给你的信
Uh, it was very charred and burned,
已经被烧焦了
but I was able to reconstruct most of it.
但我还原了大部分内容
It is, um, very personal.
是封非常私密的信
We were friends,
我们曾是密友
but we had a terrible falling out.
但后来闹翻了
So I understand.
我理解
I'm sorry, I-I can't help but read what I reconstruct.
抱歉 我忍♥不住看了我还原的内容
I'm trying to decide if I should read this or not.
我还不确定自己要不要看
Well, I will tell you that
我可以告诉你
it will probably make you very sad from grief,
这封信也许会让你非常悲痛
but I also think it will make you very happy,
但我认为也会让你非常高兴
because she loved you.
因为她是爱你的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll leave you alone.
你一个人慢慢看吧
I'm not a prepper or anything.
我不是那些预备队员
I just think that we should be prepared.
我只是觉得我们应该做好准备
Like a prepper.
就像预备队员一样
Like a person who cares about his family,
像那种在意自己家人的人一样
you know, if an asteroid's gonna hit us.
万一遇上行星撞地球的话
We'd be incinerated.
我们会被烧成灰的
What if someone unplugs the grid, you know?
要是有人切断电网怎么办
I mean, there's the Internet, electricity,
家里的网络 电路
the TV, the washer and dryer could go...
电视 洗衣机和烘干机就都...
We have clean water, canned food in the basement.
我们在地下室准备了干净的水和罐头食物
That should be sufficient for an emergency.
我们有足够的供给应对突发事件
All right.
好吧
That's it.
就这样了
Thanks for having me over.
感谢你们让我过来住
I have a toast.
我要说句祝酒词
Oh, that's not necessary.
没必要的
All right, let her rip.
好吧 让她说吧
Booth, come on. Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
布斯 快点 好 来了来了
I was not happy when Booth told me
布斯告诉我你要过来
that you were coming to stay with us,
跟我们住时 我不是很高兴
and I'm not happy that you are leaving.
现在你要走了 我也不高兴
You left out the middle part,
你把中间的部分落下了
which kind of sounds like you were never happy.
让你听起来好像总不高兴似的
Right, the part where you came
好 中间的部分就是你过来
and stayed with us and helped us care for Christine...
和我们一起住 还帮我们照顾克里斯汀
I'm feeling emotional.
我有点激动
Okay. Good luck, Sweets,in your new place.
小甜甜 祝你在你的新家过得愉快
I cannot thank you enough for taking me in
你们让我住进来 我不知怎么感谢才好
in a time when I was the most...
在我最失意的时候...
Bottoms up. Cheers.
干杯吧 干杯
Yeah, all right.
行 好吧
New beginnings. That's it.
新的开始 没错
Hope you won't get lonely at your new place.
祝你在新住处不会太寂寞
No, I'll be fine.
不会的 我没事
And those must be the other tenants to help me move.
一定是其他几个房♥客来帮我搬家了
Come back any time.
欢迎你随时回来
You can come for Sunday dinners.
你可以过来吃每周日的晚宴
Hey. Hi.
你们好 你好
I'm so excited.
我好激动
You're going to love living with us.
和我们一起住你会很享受的
I bet.
我想也是
Hi, I'm Janet. This is Chrissie.
你们好 我叫珍妮特 这是克里西
Nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Sweets.
很高兴见到你们 斯维斯夫妇
Uh, we're not the...
我们不是...
No.
不是
So I guess this is good-bye.
要说再见了
Good-bye, Sweets.
再见 斯维斯
See you at work.
工作上再见
See you.
再见
Your dad is hot.
你老爸好帅
Apparently you're hot.
看来你很帅
Dad.
老爸
Wow, really?
真的吗
Did you just see that?
你看到了吗
I did not expect that, did you?
真没想到 你呢
Geez, I hope Sweets is, uh,
天哪 希望斯维斯有所准备
prepared if there's an emergency.
万一有突发事件的话
It's not our concern anymore, Booth.
那不是我们该担心的了 布斯
I mean, what if he shows up back here
万一他忽然回来
and we only have enough rations for two weeks? That's...
而我们只准备了两周的食物 那...
I'm not having this conversation.
我不会跟你谈这个的
I'm gonna buy a generator.
我得买♥♥台发电机
So the generator has a generator?
给我们的发电机买♥♥一台发电机吗
Now you get it.
你总算开窍了
I'm gonna get a generator and an extra generator,
我去买♥♥台发电机 再买♥♥台额外的发电机
and I'm gonna buy beef jerky. You know what?
我还要买♥♥牛肉干 你知道吗
That stuff lasts forever, plus it's delicious.
牛肉干能储存很久 而且超好吃
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表