Sorry. Never mind.
抱歉 别管了
But, actually, um...
但实际上
when I moved in with Michelle's father,
当我搬去和米歇尔的爸爸一起住时
there were times that I didn't want to compromise, I think.
有很多地方我不想妥协
Sort of like I missed my old ratty towels.
比如我喜欢原来破破烂烂的毛巾
But I didn't have these.
但当时我没看到这些毛巾
These are awesome.
这毛巾太赞了
They are. Can't wait till Daisy shows me
没错 我等不及让黛西
under the medio-cam.
给我看它的纤维断层了
I'll bet.
我猜也是
Well, I should get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Enjoy.
慢慢挑
I will. Thank you.
我会的 谢谢
Well, not much here, Bones.
这里不太像啊 骨头
Hodgins says that two days before the victim died,
哈金斯说受害者死前两天
this area was home to cotton candy,
这个地方有棉花糖
uh, shotgun pellets, camels and this gravel,
散♥弹♥枪♥子弹 骆驼和这种石屑
so I'm confident this is the place.
我很确定就是这里
Shotgun pellets?
散♥弹♥枪♥子弹
Yeah. Gun show two days before the antique show.
对 古董展的前两天是枪♥械♥展
You know, this would be an excellent venue
你看 这里是竞选集♥会♥的
for a political rally. I don't know, Bones.
绝佳场地 我也说不好 骨头
It'd be kind of embarrassing if the turnout wasn't too strong.
要是来的人反响没那么热烈岂不尴尬了
Oh, it'd be strong.
他们肯定反响热烈的
Okay. Don't you worry about it being strong.
好吧 你不用担心反响热烈这种事
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Uh, you and you.
你 还有你
That's all I need today, guys.
伙计们 今天我就招这些人了
Hey. Hey, come on, guys, I'm sorry.
拜托了 伙计们 对不住
Just come back in a couple of days
过几天再来吧
before the car show, okay?
等车展快开始的时候 好吗
Come on!
拜托
Okay, you two.
好了 你们俩
Okay, start over there.
从那边开始
Work your way back here, okay?
一路扫到这边 明白了吗
Thanks, Juan. You got it.
谢谢你 胡安 没问题
Yeah, no worries.
甭客气
Well, something tells me you two aren't here
冥冥之中我感觉你俩不是来这
looking to pick up some unskilled labor.
招人干粗活的
No, no, we are both extremely skilled.
不是不是 我们俩干的活很细
I'm very skilled. FBI-skilled, pal.
非常细 联邦调查局那么细 哥们
You're looking to see if I'm hiring illegals?
你是来查我有没有雇非法移♥民♥干活
Because I'm not.
我没雇
These are all people who lost their jobs, you know-- legal citizens.
他们都是些失业的人 知道吗 合法公民
Tough times.
流年不利啊
Some days, I think
有时候我觉得
I'm going to get mobbed for minimum wage work, man.
我早晚得被最低工资的工作给围攻了
Under my administration,
如果让我当选
the private sector will receive incentives to increase hiring.
我会奖励扩大就业的私营企业
Bones, let's just... no campaigning
骨头 你就 查案的时候
while we're doing the investigation, okay?
就不要竞选了吧 好吗
Okay.
好的
We think that one of your minimum wage workers might have been killed.
你这有一个最低工资工人可能已经死了
Wow, man.
哦 天啊
Who?
是谁
I don't know. You missing anyone?
我也不知道 你这有谁失踪吗
It's a pretty fluid bunch.
这群人流动性很强
I'm their last resort, you know.
我是他们最后的救命稻草
Do you recognize any of these men?
这几个人有你认识的吗
That one could be Jared.
这个可能是杰瑞德
Jared...? Jared...
杰瑞德姓什么 杰瑞德什么来着
uh, Andrews.
安德鲁斯
No, no, um...
不是 不是
Jared Drew.
杰瑞德·德鲁
Jared Drew.
杰瑞德·德鲁
Okay, what can you tell us about Mr. Drew?
好的 给我们讲讲德鲁先生吧
He's been coming around for a year or so.
他来了有一年左右了
Good worker.
干活很麻利
Never complained, always looking for more.
从不抱怨 生活也有奔头
Sometimes intense competition for limited resources
有时对有限资源的激烈竞争
results in violence.
会导致暴♥力♥行为
What?
什么
What she means is minimum wage workers...
她是说最低工资工人
I mean, any of them likely to go after the competition?
他们之中有没有人过于追求竞争
Wait, wait-- Jared was murdered?
等等 杰瑞德是被谋杀的
Yeah.
是的
I don't know. I mean, uh, maybe.
我不知道 我是说 可能
Yeah, thing is, I don't really get to know these guys.
问题是 我和他们其实不熟
Because they are below you on the social scale.
因为他们在社会量表中比你低
No. Wait a second there.
不是的 你等等再说
I feel bad sending them away.
把他们撵走我也很难过
I get to know them as people,
他们在我眼中是活生生的人
that's why I feel bad.
所以我感觉难过
I mean, look at them.
我是说 你看看他们
I only have work for two.
我只能提供两个人的活
What about all the other guys?
剩下的人怎么办
The victim's name is Jared Drew. He was a day laborer.
受害人名叫杰瑞德·德鲁 生前是一名散工
He used to have his own business?
他之前做过买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Yeah, owned a hardware store.
是的 开过五金店
He lost everything in the crash.
不过后来破产了 什么都没剩下
Suddenly he's competing for minimum wage, unskilled jobs.
一夜之间他却开始为了最低工资竞争 做些粗活
Bones and I just got back from the fairgrounds.
我和骨头刚从集市场地回来
You should have seen this.
你真应该看看
There were 20 workers raising their hands for two jobs
二十个人举手抢两个工作
to pick trash-- garbage.
捡垃圾的工作
Does Dr. Brennan have a plan for the economy?
布纳恩博士提出经济方案了吗
Okay, Sweets, let's not encourage her.
好了小甜甜 我们就别再怂恿她了
I don't know. You know, she's very smart.
我也说不好 她很聪明啊
Maybe she's exactly what this country needs.
这个国家可能正需要这种聪明人呢
Oh, yeah, 'cause she was wanted for murder,
是啊 因为她曾经因涉嫌谋杀而被通缉
she took peyote with the Indians,
她和印度人一起吃佩奥特仙人掌
and her dad was a hard-core criminal.
然后她父亲还是个顽固不化的罪犯
I don't think I should start printing up
我觉得我现在可不应该去印制
"Bones for President" campaign buttons any time soon.
那些个"骨头总统"竞选徽章什么的
It's Daisy.
是黛西
She's smiling and looking happy.
她在笑 在开心
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
We're moving in together.
我们要同居了
She's, uh... she's putting together a little celebration.
她准备小庆祝一下
Sweets, the case.
小甜甜 案子
Victim.
死者
All right, has no criminal record,
没有犯罪记录
but check this out, huh?
但是你看看这个
Right there.
就在那
Restraining order filed two days before the murder by Marcy Drew?
马西·德鲁在事发两天前签署的禁令
His ex-wife.
他前妻
How is your reconstruction coming, Ms. Wick?
面部重建怎么样了 维克女士
I hope you'll be pleased, Madam President.
我希望你会满意 总统女士
"Dr. Brennan" Is fine.
叫我布纳恩博士就行
For now.
暂且还行
I found arthritic markers on his knuckles and wrists
我在他的指关节及腕关节处发现了关节炎的迹象
that predate the gunshot wound.
这些迹象早于枪伤
It's in the nascent stages and...
仍然处于初期
...asymmetrical.
并且不对称
A day laborer should present symmetrical wear to his joints.
散工的关节应该对称磨损啊
There are over 100 types of arthritis, Ms. Wick.
关节炎有一百多种 维克女士
I'll examine the cell structure to see what we're dealing with.
我会检测胞状结构来看看到底怎么回事
How will you deal with the CIA?
你会如何处理中情局
That would be a problem for me.
对我来说这是个问题
I can't keep a secret.
我都没有秘密了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表