These are VS1, conflict-free diamonds from Canada.
来自加拿大的净度VS1的非冲突钻石
Let's get on with the show.
废话少说
Look how shiny that badge is.
这徽章可真闪亮啊
Yeah, that's really shiny.
是啊 确实挺闪亮的
So, you're Oscar Schultz?
你就是奥斯卡·舒尔茨吗
Uh, yes, how can I help you?
是的 有什么事吗
I'm FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我是联邦特别探员瑟雷·布斯
This here is my partner...
这位是我的搭档
And girlfriend.
同是你的女友
Dr. Temperance Brennan.
坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
So, you know this man?
你认识他吗
I, uh, oh.
我
His name is Quentin Coles.
他叫昆廷·科尔斯
That's all I'm gonna tell you about him.
我只能告诉你这些
Why? Don't you people have some kind of
为什么 你们没有什么
I don't know -- maybe some kind of alert?
我也说不清 警示吗
Did Quentin Coles work here?
昆廷·科尔斯是在这里工作吗
Sort of.
可以这么说吧
Sort of for how long, sort of?
干了多久
Uh, I am really not supposed to...
我真的不能
These look familiar to you?
你见过这些钻石吗
Damn, I never thought I'd see them again.
真没想到还会再见到
They're yours?
是你的吗
Yes, but when Coles took them, I...
是的 可是科尔斯拿走的时候 我
No, I shouldn't be saying anything.
不行 我什么都不能说
'Cause you're hiding something.
因为你在隐藏某件事
I think so.
大概是吧
You think so?
大概是
Uh, I have to call the police.
我得打电♥话♥到警♥察♥局
You have to check a card to call 911?
你记不住报♥警♥的号♥码吗
Excuse me, let me see that.
抱歉 请让我看看
I'll make that phone call for you, huh,
我来帮你打
see what's really going on here.
弄清楚这到底是怎么一回事
Detective Dinco? Joe Dinco.
丁科警探吗 乔·丁科
D.C. Metro.
华盛顿警♥察♥局
Yeah, Joe.
乔
It's Booth. Yeah, well,
我是布斯 是这样的
I'm here with a friend of yours, Oscar Schultz.
我这里有一位你的朋友 奥斯卡·舒尔茨
Seems like the two of you have something in common.
看起来你们两人关系不一般
Right.
是吗
Meet me in my office in a half an hour.
半小时后在我办公室见
I don't understand.
我不明白出什么事了
Victim was an undercover cop.
受害者是一名卧底警♥察♥
What happened to his face?
他的脸怎么了
Well, his body was in a hot car for several days
被发现之前 他的尸体在高温的车里
before he was found.
待了好几天
Commander Dinco, just to be clear,
丁科中校 我想确实一下
you are identifying the man in these photos
你确认照片上的男士
as Quentin Coles, correct?
是昆廷·科尔斯 对吗
His real name is Detective Reuben Martin.
他的真名是鲁本·马丁警探
Coles was his undercover identity
科尔斯只是我们为了他
we set up for him at Metro.
制♥造♥的卧底身份
I'm sorry, Joe. I know how tough this is
我很抱歉 乔 我知道你失去了手下
to lose one of your own.
一定很心痛
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I wondered why I hadn't
我还在琢磨为什么
heard from him in a while.
很久都没有他的消息了
What was Reuben working on?
鲁本的任务是什么
He was closing in on a two-man crew
他在寻找两个在城里
that's been hitting ATMs throughout the city.
到处盗窃取款机的罪犯
So far, they made off with
到目前为止 他们已经
about a million and a half.
成功偷走了一百五十万美金
Okay, look, why are you and the U.S. attorney interested?
你和检察官为什么想知道
I thought you were handing this over to me.
我以为你会将案子转交给我
This is a local D.C. matter.
这是当地警♥察♥的事
The vacant lot where the detective was found was
发现警探的空地是布雷兹纳参议员
federal land that Senator Brazina is trying to develop.
正想开♥发♥的国有土地
An unsolved murder on that property makes that
一件还未解决的谋杀案会拖延程序
more difficult, so I got my marching orders.
所以他们才会找上我
You understand, cherie.
你也明白 亲爱的
Agent Booth, you know me.
布斯探员 你了解我
I run a good division.
我的手下都是优秀的警探
I'll find who did this. We just want to help.
我会查处凶手的 我们只是想帮帮忙
Okay? When an officer goes down,
行吗 失去了一位警官
all of us are affected here.
我们大家都很痛心
It's no reflection on you, Joe.
不是有意针对你 乔
Yeah.
好吧
Reuben was a good man.
鲁本是个好人
In eight years, he never banged in sick, he never dogged it.
八年来 他从没请过病假从没偷懒
And you think these cash machine clowns
你认为盗取取款机的这些人
were the ones who killed him?
就是杀他的人吗
He was getting close. That's why
他快要破案了 所以
he was working at the jewelry store.
才在珠宝店工作
They were buying diamonds to wash the cash.
他们买♥♥钻石来洗黑钱
Exactly.
没错
ATM cash is traceable.
自动取款机的钱是可追踪的
When'd you lose track of him?
你什么时候和他失去联♥系♥
Six days ago.
六天前
Did Reuben have any family?
鲁本有家人吗
Just his wife Lauren.
只有妻子劳伦
Oh, God.
天啊
I got to call. I'll take care of that.
我得打电♥话♥ 我来处理
Don't worry about it. And we have a shrink here
不用担心 而且我们这里有
who handles that kind of stuff.
专门应付这种情况的心理专家
Joe, we also found, uh, diamonds in Reuben's stomach.
乔 我们还在鲁本的胃里发现了钻石
What? Yeah, we're thinking
什么 我们认为
he lifted the stones from the store.
他是从店里偷走了钻石
No, not Reuben.
鲁本不会的
Wouldn't be the first time a cop got tempted
也不是第一次警♥察♥被诱惑
to treat himself after looking at his paycheck.
增加自己的薪水
Reuben was clean.
鲁本是清白的
Now, look, I'll work with you,
我会和你们合作
but you better watch yourselves.
但你们最好小心说话
Reuben was my friend.
鲁本是我朋友
I understand that, but we have to ask.
我明白 但我们不得不问
You would do the same thing, Joe.
换着你也会这样做 乔
Okay, this time,
好了 这次
try to be a little less stiff, Dr. Brennan.
试着别太死板 布纳恩博士
Excuse me?
什么
You know, more, uh, more casual and, uh, likable.
多点随意 多点讨人喜欢
Like, uh, Edison there.
就像埃迪森这种
Let me take this, Tempe.
让我来开头 坦普瑞
As you can see, the directionality
如你们所见 肋骨上
of the bone splintering on the ribs
这些骨碎裂的指向
suggests that he was shot twice in his torso
显示他身体被枪击两次
and once on the ulna.
尺骨被枪击一次
Yes, yes, and... all on the right side.
没错 而且都在右边
The shot to the ulna appears
尺骨上的中枪点显示
to have been a glancing blow,
有点偏斜
and the size of the wounds indicate...
而且伤口的大小表明
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
Indicates that the shot to the ribs
表明肋骨上的枪伤
was made by a large-caliber bullet.
是由大口径子弹造成
And the wound to the ulna was
而尺骨上的伤
from a smaller caliber bullet.
是来自小一点口径的子弹
The victim was shot with two different guns.
受害者被两种不同的枪射击过
Okay, now, that was genius.
这太有才了
I actually am a genius.
我本来就是个天才
The swabs from the glancing blow to-- oh.
侧击上的取样
Hello.
大家好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表