Well, "Excellent" Usually means great.
"出色"一般都表示很好嘛
Brennan's got the murder weapon.
布纳恩找到了凶器
Okay, listen, just...
好吧 听着
no more kissing any artists,
别再亲其他的画家了
or anyone else, for that matter.
别再亲其他什么人了
Yeah? Are we good?
好吗 同意了
Yes, honey, we are good.
好的 亲爱的 我同意
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because I have excellent technique.
因为我有出色的画技
Which is not good.
这其实不是好评吧
Exactly.
没错
Ready?
完成了吗
Just reinserting the last few pieces of dentition.
就差把最后几枚牙齿复位了
Speaking of which,
说到这个
I found some slivers of tooth in some flesh
我找到了几颗银质的假牙
that might have been a part of the victim's stomach.
可能是在受害者胃部的一部分的肌肉里
Bashed in the teeth, swallowed the fragments?
打落牙齿往肚里吞
Makes sense to me.
我觉得有可能
So let's hear it.
来说一段吧
Excuse me?
什么
You're a comedian, right?
你是一个喜剧演员吧
Can I hear one of your jokes?
我能听一段你说的笑话吗
Oh, I don't do jokes, Dr. Saroyan.
我不说笑话 瑟罗博士
I do raw, unfiltered honesty.
我只说未经加工润色的大实话
Let me hear some raw, unfiltered honesty, then.
那就让我听听未经加工润色的大实话
As you wish.
遵命
I am incapable of truly loving another human being.
我是一个无法爱上别人的人
For that reason, I will never sire an heir.
正因为如此 我永远不会生下子嗣
Okay. Well, then.
好吧 那么
We have a tad too much tooth.
这小伙子多了几个牙
Are you still doing your comedy here, or...?
你这是还在说笑话还是...
No. No, you literally have too much tooth.
不 这个人的牙齿真的多了几颗
Hold the laughs.
先别笑
This is not tooth.
这不是牙齿
I'm back to my day job now, Dr. Saroyan.
我回到正职工作状态了 瑟罗博士
You don't have to laugh.
你不用笑了
What's that?
这是什么
Visual aid.
可视化教具
Joke one: "I love to brag about how modest I am."
第一个笑话 我想要吹嘘我有多谦虚
That's not funny.
这不好笑
But it is both self-centered and self-deprecating.
但这既自大又自谦
Joke number two:
第二个笑话
"I dated a 14-year-old once...
我曾经和14岁的孩子约会
but I was 14, too, so it wasn't a big deal."
但当时我也14岁 没什么大不了的
Okay, wait, so you're saying
好吧 你的意思是说
that our victim was a self-centered,
受害者是既自大
self-deprecating child abuser?
又自谦的亵童犯
No, no, no.
不 不
I'm saying that joke one and joke two
我的意思是说这两个笑话
weren't written by the same person.
不是同一个人写的
How can you tell?
你怎么看出来的
Well, the notion of taking a subject
笑话的最初讲的是
as disturbing as pedophilia,
恶心的恋童癖
turning it on its head,
但话锋一转
to create something as sweet and innocent as young love
却说到了甜蜜的年少之恋
tells me that this joke was probably written by a woman.
表明这笑话可能是一个女人写的
Mr. Cantaloupe said our victim stole the jokes.
坎特洛普先生说受害者剽窃了这些笑话
I agree.
我同意
Okay, how does a comedian do that?
那喜剧演员要怎么剽窃笑话呢
Fisher says that open mike nights
费什说开麦之夜的表演
are the best place to steal fresh jokes.
是剽窃新鲜笑话的最佳地点
Okay? Now, Laughtastic's has an open mike night.
大笑酒吧正要办开麦演出
And Donnelly was a judge. Great.
而唐纳利是评委 很好
I'll just go there and get the information. Thanks.
我去那儿打听点消息 谢谢
How?
怎样打听
How? How I usually do it.
怎样 就像我平常那样
I'll go there, ask some questions with Bones,
我和骨头一起去那儿问些问题
and she'll be on the lookout for somebody with a limp,
她会注意找一个跛脚的
which means that they fell in love with a 14-year-old
并且和14岁小孩坠入爱河的人
and we go home.
找到了我们就回家
That's how.
就是这样打听
Fisher and I have a better idea.
费什和我有更好的主意
Fisher again.
又是费什
You go to the open mike night.
你去参加开麦之夜表演
You tell some of the jokes I've marked as stolen.
故意说那几个我写在板上的笑话
See if anyone gets mad.
看有谁会暴跳如雷
Why me?
为什么是我
Well, because... I have to keep an eye out
因为我要认真观察
for subtle reactions from the audience,
观众的细微反应
and Fisher's too well-known.
而费什的名气太大
He and I have written
我们两个给你写了
some original jokes for you.
几个原创笑话
You pepper in some of the stolen stuff,
你混着几个剽窃过来的笑话讲
see if anyone lays claim to them.
看看有谁会声称是笑话的原作者
You and Fisher wrote me a comedy routine?
你和费什给我写了个笑话剧本
Okay.
这儿
The blue jokes I wrote, all right?
蓝色是我写的笑话
The yellow ones, stolen.
黄色的是剽窃来的
The black ones...
黑色的是...
Fisher.
费什写的
Yep. You have about a half an hour.
没错 你还有半个小时准备
What?
什么
"Is it just me, or are circles pointless?"
只有我这么想吗 圆圈没有意义
What?
什么
Multiple radiating fracture lines originating on the glabella,
有多处放射状骨折从眉间开始
terminated by fracture lines on the maxilla.
一直延伸到与上颌骨的骨折相交
Just as we suspected, multiple blows.
和我们估计的一样 多次撞击
I come bearing bad news.
我这儿有坏消息
The mallet was not the murder weapon.
木槌并不是凶器
Why was there blood all over it?
为什么上面有血
False positive,
假阳性
from the peroxidase enzyme found in turnip juice.
是因为郁金香汁液里含有氧化物酶
I hate to think how many turnips this man bludgeoned to death.
不敢想有多少郁金香死于他的棍棒之下
What about Dr. Saroyan's fragments?
那瑟罗博士找到的碎片是什么
Ceramic.
陶瓷的
Let's have Angela
可以让安琪拉在
recreate the fracture pattern on the Angelatron.
安琪拉系统上还原一下骨折过程
Okay, I'll let her know.
好的 我告诉她
Okay!
好
All right, uh, let's give it up...
现在我们掌声有请...
Are you nervous?
紧张吗
I've had people try to kill me, Sweets.
之前有人想杀我 小甜甜
How could cracking jokes make me nervous?
讲几个笑话我还会紧张吗
Just remember to look relaxed, as though you own the stage.
记得要放松 就好像整个舞台都是你的
Stop with the advice.
别提建议了
Just, please? Okay, Fisher's here.
求你了 好 费什来了
If it looks like you're in trouble,
如果你觉得有麻烦了
he'll heckle you.
他会向你提问
Why are you making such a big deal about this?
你怎么整的这么兴师动众的
Welcome to the stage for the first time...
欢迎新人登台...
Cee-Lo Booth!
瑟罗·布斯
Seeley, not Cee-Lo.
瑟雷 不是瑟罗
Hey, what do you want? I went to public school.
你想怎样 我读的是公立学校
So...
好吧...
Good evening.
晚上好
Thanks for coming out tonight.
谢谢你们的到来
You know who has a lot of great ideas?
猜猜谁的主意多
Lamps.
台灯
I hate my father.
我讨厌我爸爸
I mean, not for what he's done to me,
不是因为他对我做了什么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表