That's her. That's her.
是她 就是她
Mia Garrett.
米娅·加勒特
So, why do we pay
既然我们有你帮忙
eight zillion dollars for the software when we have you?
为什么还要花千百万美金买♥♥这个软件
Under normal circumstances,
在正常情况下
it allows me to take a longer lunch.
有了它我就能延长我的午餐时间
I'll tell Booth.
我马上告诉布斯
Are you sure it was Mia?
你们确定是米娅吗
Yeah.
确定
I'm very sorry for your loss, Mr. Carr.
凯尔先生 请节哀顺变
We were talking about getting married,
我们已经开始谈婚论嫁了
picking out different places for the ceremony.
正在挑选举办婚礼的场地
And you had no idea where she'd been for the past three days?
你完全不知道她近三天的行踪吗
No. I was traveling.
不清楚 我外出旅游了
She wasn't answering her phone.
她一直没接她的电♥话♥
That didn't worry you, not knowing where she was?
没有她的消息 你不担心吗
Wasn't unusual.
这种事很平常
She was working on a story,
她正在写一篇文章
and she needed space -- I didn't have a problem with that.
需要更多私人空间 我完全理解
She's a journalist? Yeah.
她是一位记者吗 对
A blogger. Me, too.
博主 我也是
We both were trying for that...
我们两人都在找寻一个
story that would make the headlines.
可能成为头条新闻的故事
Did she write about terrorism, by any chance?
她有写过关于恐怖事件的文章吗
Terrorism? No.
恐怖事件 没有
Her focus was on Big Pharma,
她主要关注大型医药企业
medical research, doping, that kind of stuff.
医学研究 以及毒品之类的事
What do you write about, Ben?
你又喜欢写什么呢 本
Travel. Nothing too exciting.
旅游 没什么特别新奇的事
Look, I-I told Mia what she was working on was dangerous.
我跟米娅说过 她在调查的事件很危险
Those people she was investigating have money, power.
她在调查的那些人又有钱又有势
They don't want some blogger poking around.
他们可不愿被博主调查
What was the last thing she was working on?
她最近在调查什么事
I wish I knew.
真希望我知道
She said it could've been the one.
她说这次一定能成头条新闻
But Mia liked to keep things to herself
可是米娅总是会保密
until she finished the project.
喜欢在她完成之后再与人分享
Didn't she trust you?
她不信任你吗
Well, of course she trusted me.
她当然信任我
I just told you we were thinking about getting married.
我刚刚不是说过吗 我们都谈婚论嫁了
Just th-that story, she didn't want to tell me.
只是这个故事 她不愿意告诉我
For now.
暂时不愿意
Sounds like she didn't trust you.
听起来她貌似不信任你
The bone damage is reminiscent of multiple myeloma.
骨质的破坏让我想起了多发性骨髓瘤
But there's no cancer that moves this fast.
可是癌症是无法如此快速地转移的
There are some viral strains
研究表示
of the psittacosis-lymphogranuloma venereum group
鹦鹉热性病性淋巴肉芽肿群的某些病毒株
that have been known to affect bone.
能够损害骨头
It's the preliminary pathology from the blood work.
应该是血液初步检验的结果
There are no aerosolized pathogens.
不含任何雾化原体
Thank God. It's not airborne?
谢天谢地 不能在空气中传播吗
It's not airborne.
是的
So it had to come through a transfer
病毒一定是通过血液
of blood or fluid, or an injection.
或体液传播 或是注射进入体内的
So we can eliminate bioterrorism?
这么说可以排除生物恐怖行动的可能了
Well, not completely, but it would seem a stretch.
不能完全排除 不过看来是不太可能
One thing's for sure --
唯一能确认的是
we're not gonna need this tent anymore.
我们不再需要这个帐篷了
I think that deserves another "thank God."
为此我想再说一次"谢天谢地"
Booth.
布斯
Okay.
好
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 行
It's great news, Bones. Okay.
真是个好消息 骨头 好吧
Great. Yeah, you, too.
很好 是 你也是
All right, good news.
好消息
The, uh...the virus isn't airborne; they're safe.
病毒不能在空气中传播 他们安全了
That's a load off. Yeah, that is.
那就放心多了 是啊
Can't even think about Bones being
一想到骨头在细菌堆里工作
in there with all those germs --
我就担心
I mean, give me a guy with a gun any time.
我宁愿跟别人多来几次枪战
And now we just have to find out what Mia was working on, right?
下一步就是查出米娅在调查什么 对吧
Angela's looking at her laptop now.
安琪拉正在搜查她的手提电脑
Mia encrypted everything.
米娅的所有东西都加了密
Her e-mails, documents all use a steganographic encryption.
她在邮件和文件上都加了速记式加密
She was wicked smart.
可说她聪明绝顶
What just happened?
刚刚那是什么
That is me being smarter than her.
就是我比她还聪明的结果
'Kay, I just intercepted an e-mail,
我刚刚截获了一封邮件
probably spam.
大概是垃圾邮件
It shows me how the encryption process works.
我能通过它了解整个加密过程
Because it has to create an opening to accept the e-mail.
因为系统必须留出空隙才能接受邮件
Exactly. You could be my lovely assistant.
没错 你这样就像是我的助手
If I wasn't your boss.
可我是你的上司
Right.
对哦
Okay, her password. We are in.
拿到了她的密♥码♥ 成功侵入了
Now I just search for the most recently updated documents.
接着搜索她最近更新过的文件
Viral mutation?
病毒突变
'Kay, these are random notes from an interview
都是采访特萨·波克博士时的一些
with Dr. Tessa Burke.
琐碎的笔记
Seems like they were talking about mutation possibilities of SARS,
貌似她们在谈非♥典♥ 拉沙热和黄热病
lassa and yellow fever, all...
突变的可能性 三个都是
deadly viruses that could
致命性的病毒
kill a lot of people very quickly.
能在很短的时间内杀害很多人
Yeah.
是啊
So, according to her notes,
根据她的笔记上说
Mia Garrett had two meetings with you at your lab
米娅·加勒特近两周内和你
over the past few weeks? Yes.
会见了两次 是的
And we're scheduled for another one next week. Why?
我们约了下周还要见面 怎么了
Mia's dead, Dr. Burke.
米娅已经死了 波克博士
I just saw her.
可我不久前才见过她
What happened? Well, she contracted a fatal illness
怎么死的 她染上了绝症
it's bloodborne.
一种血液传染病
Someone hid that fact
某人为了掩盖此事
by disposing of her remains.
把她的尸体藏了起来
She was working on an exposé
她在写一篇关于
on the dangers of mutating pandemics.
瘟疫突变的危险的文章
I'm an expert in the field.
这个领域是我的专长
That's why she wanted to interview me.
所以她才来采访我
She was just a blogger.
她只是一个博主
Did you find her suspicions credible?
你觉得她的怀疑正确吗
Absolutely.
绝对正确
Mia's work could've been very important.
米娅的文章意义重大
She could've raised public awareness, save lives.
她本可提高公众意识 拯救千万性命
I can't believe she's gone.
真不敢相信她已经走了
Your lab works with infectious diseases, doesn't it?
你的实验室在研究传染病 是吧
Yes. My lab is a Biosafety level 2 facility.
是 我的实验室是二级生物安全实验室
But we work primarily with Lyme disease and hep C.
但是我们主要研究莱姆病和丙型肝炎
Mmm. So she could've contracted
这么说她有可能在
something in your lab, couldn't she?
你的实验室里接触到病菌 不是吗
Mine? Yeah.
我那儿吗 是啊
God, no. Given the quantities we work with,
不可能 我们研究用的分量
and our safety protocols,
和我们的安全协议
you could lick any Petri dish in my lab--
你可以去舔我实验室的任何一个培养皿
worst you'd get is a bad case of the sniffles.
顶多就会鼻子不舒服一会儿
But there could be something unexpected. It happens.
但还是可能有意外的 这难以避免
Right? The reason I'm asking is because
对吧 我这么问你是因为
you seem to be one of the last people Mia saw before she died.
你可能是米娅生前见到的最后一个人
What are you suggesting?
你在暗示什么
I was helping Mia. I was on her side.
我在帮助米娅 我和她是一边的
Of course. I apologize.
当然 我很抱歉
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表