You, I hate.
但我讨厌你
I imagine you felt the same way about Katarina.
我猜你也讨厌卡特琳娜吧
She must have been quite a threat.
她肯定是个不小的对手
Unless you want to end up like her,
除非你想落到跟她一样的下场
you'll walk away now!
不然马上走开
Mama, stop it!
妈妈 别这样
Katarina was my friend.
卡特琳娜是我的朋友
We... we-we trained together.
我们...我们曾一起训练
Katarina just wanted to steal your secrets.
卡特琳娜只是想偷学你的本领
She didn't like you.
她根本不喜欢你
She was my friend, Mom!
她是我的朋友 妈
Now look what you've done!
看看你做的好事
So?
怎么样
Well, all indications are
在我看来
that the mother is capable of murder.
那位母亲有杀人的本事
Right. But nothing more than a suspicion?
好吧 但只是怀疑对吗
Well, she's a good seamstress.
她很擅长做针线活儿
That's a fact.
这是一个事实
So we're no closer than before.
我们仍然没有任何进展
Until we have some definitive cause of death,
除非我们能确定死因
I'm afraid you're right.
恐怕你说的没错
So we might as well practice. Huh?
所以我们还是需要继续排练
We've entered a competition; I take that very seriously.
这是比赛 我很认真对待的
Right...
好吧
Now one, two, three, go.
一 二 三 走
No, no, it's a one-two quick step.
错了 错了 应该是一二 快步
One, two...
一 二...
One-two quick step over a hip swing.
一二 快步 摆臀
Watch it bounce-- hip swing.
注意弹跳感 摆臀
Give me more of those crunch... crunch...
来点摩擦地板的声音... 听...
Is this gonna work, Dr. Hodgins?
这行吗 哈金斯博士
All of my calculations have been double-checked,
所有计算我都反复确认过了
so, theoretically.
所以理论上
Practically, not theoretically.
我要实践上 不是理论上
If this destroys the bones,
如果你的方法破坏了遗骨
all hope of solving this case is lost.
那这个案子就无解了
Well, you don't really have to put it like that.
你能不说得这么严重吗
I guess I'm just a plain-spoken cowboy.
我大概就是比较心直口快
Hey, you were confident ten minutes ago.
十分钟前你还超有信心的
You said this wouldn't compromise the remains.
你说这么做不会伤到遗骨的
I'm confident, okay?
我现在依然很有信心好了吧
The remains have been soaked long enough
它已经浸泡够久的时间
to dislodge the initial...
来去除表面的...
Great. Then let's go for it.
很好我们动手吧
No! Okay, just remember,
不要 你们要知道
no one's perfect, okay?
每个人都会犯错
Eight seconds...
八秒了...
Any bones breaking off?
有骨头断掉吗
None so far.
目前为止还没有
We did it.
我们成功了
Wow, we can finally solve this case.
我们终于能够继续破案了
Mm-hmm. Told you.
早说过了吧
Good afternoon, Dr. Brennan.
下午好 布纳恩博士
Um, should I ask?
我能问个问题吗
I'm undercover and I should be practicing,
我目前是一名卧底 而且我应该勤加练习
what's so important?
有什么重要的事
Uh, would you please take a look at the victim's teeth?
能看一下死者的牙齿吗
You mean a photograph of the victim's teeth?
你是说死者牙齿的照片吧
Uh, yes, yes.
是的 是的
The distinction is important.
用词准确非常重要
Uh, yes, I'm sorry.
是的 抱歉
Um, on the outside of the tooth, the crystals formed
在牙齿外部 水晶按照牙龈线排列
along the gum line, but on the lingual surface...
但是在舌头这一侧表面...
A lot more, yes.
多了很多
Good work.
干得好
Uh, Dr. Brennan, obviously, that means something to you,
布纳恩博士 你显然从中发现了什么
but I don't see it.
但是我却看不出来
The enamel on the lingual surface was eroded,
内侧牙齿表面的珐琅质被酸液腐蚀了
exposing the dentin and...
把牙本质直接暴露于...
Giving better purchase to the crystals.
使得水晶更容易在表面附着
Most likely caused by...?
多数情况下是由什么原因造成的
Oh, uh, a quiz, I guess.
测试吗 我猜
Um, I guess... uh...
我猜...
I don't know... um, stomach acid?
不太确定 胃酸吗
Uh, all right-- what would cause that?
没错 那什么导致反酸呢
Uh, bulimia?
吃太多吗
Possible,
有可能
but let's do a histological review to see
但是还是先检查一些她病例
if there are any other indicators
看她是否有饮食失调的
of an eating disorder.
其他症状
Cause of death would be much more helpful
但是找到真正的死因比
than a chronic ailment, Mr. Bray.
发现这些慢性疾病更重要 布雷先生
I think I found that, Dr. Brennan.
我已经找到死因了 布纳恩博士
Fracture and displacement of the C-2,
C-2发生骨折并且错位
and injuries of the C-4 and C-5.
C-4和C-5之间有伤痕
Her neck was twisted till it broke.
她是被扭断脖子致死的
This is a... good look.
这一身...看起来不错
You going to the hootenanny later?
你等会儿要去乡村音乐会什么的吗
No, hootenanny is an informal gathering
不是 乡村音乐会是一种非正式的
for singing and dancing.
唱歌♥与跳舞的聚会
I am training for an extremely rigorous
而我是受训参加极度严苛的
ballroom dance competition.
舞台跳舞比赛
Oh.
噢
Booth and I intend to win the rumba competition.
布斯和我要去赢下这场伦巴跳舞比赛
And catch a murderer?
并且找出凶手
Yes, of course-- that's the main objective.
当然 这才是主要目的
Wow.
哇哦
Just go with it.
习惯一下吧
Kendrick?
你是肯德里克
Yeah.
是啊
Kendrick Mantorov?
肯德里克·曼托罗夫
Buddy, really?
伙计 没搞错吧
How many Kendricks do you know in the ballroom dancing game?
你以为这场比赛里有几个肯德里克
'Cause I have to ask you a question.
我得问你个问题
This is a competition, pal.
这是比赛 伙计
Why would I help you? It's not about the competition.
我为什么要帮你 这跟比赛无关
Okay?
可以吗
All right, shoot.
好吧 你说
Oh, it's about my partner.
关于我舞伴的
She's not really that good.
她跳得实在不行
Yeah, I've seen her.
是啊 我也见识过
My advice-- lots of practice.
我的建议是 多加练习
Right.
好吧
Whoa, we practice.
我们练了
We practice, but you know how it is.
我们经常练 但是你知道的
She's at the top of her game.
她也就这个水平了
And, uh, you're not?
那你还有上升空间吗
I'm way better than she is-- we're talking miles apart.
我比她强多了 太多了
She sucks-- you got to get yourself a new partner.
她糟透了 你得找个新舞伴
Right, okay.
是啊 没错
How?
但是怎么找
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
Are you sleeping with your partner?
你是不是睡了你的舞伴
What's that got to do with anything?
这有什么关系吗
Can you break off the personal stuff?
能不能别把私人情感混在一起
A little advice there-- there is no link
一点点小忠告
between how good you are on the dance floor
跳舞跳得好和床上功夫好
and how good you are in the sack.
之间是没有任何联♥系♥的
That leaves brutal honesty.
现实总是残酷的
Tell her she can't dance.
告诉她 她不适合跳舞
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表