Central said a motorist called in a possible B and E.
调遣中心说一名驾驶员打来报♥警♥电♥话♥
Who the hell breaks into an old slaughterhouse?
谁会闯进一间废弃的屠宰场
I don't know.
我不知道
I think the desk sergeant is screwing with us, man.
我觉得值班警官在耍我们
I heard he sends rookies out on bogus calls.
我听说他派了一群菜鸟去处理虚假报♥警♥电♥话♥
Just in case, keep your eyes open.
保持警戒 以防万一
I don't want any surprises.
我可不想要任何惊喜或者惊吓
Dispatch, this is Officer Szerik.
调遣中心 我是赛锐慈警官
Hamilton and I have the suspects.
我和汉密尔顿找出了嫌疑人
What the hell are you doing, man?
你在干什么 老兄
He screws with us, we screw with him.
以其人之道还治其人之身
This is dispatch.
这里是调遣中心
Officer Szerik, do you need backup?
赛锐慈警官 你们需要后援吗
Nah, just a couple of guys with pit bulls
不必 就是几个带着比特犬
and automatic weapons.
手握自动武器的人
Nothing we can't handle.
我俩能搞定这些歹徒
You're such an asshat.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Look, this is the only way to get respect, man.
只有这样我们才能获得尊重 老兄
Trust me.
相信我 没错的
I don't want any part of this, man.
我可不想趟这浑水
You do what you want.
你想怎样就尽管做
I'm going to check over here.
我要自己检查这个地方
You okay, Hamilton?
你还好吧 汉密尔顿
Officer Szerik, are you all right?
赛锐慈警官 你们还好吗
Oh, man, this smells. What...?
老兄 这味道 怎么
What the hell did I fall in?
我到底是摔倒在什么鬼东西里面了
Repeat, are you all right, Officer Szerik?
重复一遍 你们还好吗 赛锐慈警官
What is it?
是什么东西
What is it?
到底是什么
I'm sending backup.
立刻派出后援
Szerik, Hamilton, are you there?
赛锐慈 汉密尔顿 你们还在吗
The remains were found in an abattoir?
屠宰场那边发现了几具尸体
"Slaughterhouse" Is fine, okay?
用屠宰厂这个词就可以了 好吗
French doesn't make murder any classier.
法语也不会让谋杀案看起来很美
It is a very good place to dispose of a body;
那地方可是一个分解尸体的最佳场所
the equipment's all there.
分尸工具一应俱全
It's amazing, you know.
你知道吗 你很神奇
You always look on the bright side of life, don't you?
你总是看到生活光明的一面 对吧
I try. Yeah.
我有努力 看出来了
Oh, Christine's baby group is later this morning,
上午稍晚一点 克里斯汀要参加宝宝会
if you want to take her.
你能带她去吗
I would, but, I, uh...
我原本可以 但是 我
I have to go to the hospital.
我必须要去一趟医院
Oh, I didn't-I didn't know it was today.
我不知道是在今天
Yeah, they called and asked if I could make it.
是的 他们打电♥话♥来问我今天能不能到
It's sort of a last minute thing.
差不多是临时决定的
I can help if you need me, Booth.
如果有需要 我很乐意帮忙 布斯
Yeah, I know. I appreciate it.
我知道 谢谢你
This is, you know, it's my thing,
不过 这件事是我自己的事
and, uh, I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Wow, look at that mess.
看看这一团血肉模糊
The plan seemed to be to dismember the body
看起来凶手原本打算肢解尸体
and dispose of it down that drain pipe.
然后通过那条排水管将尸体彻底处理掉
Passerby saw someone in the building
路人看到这座建筑里面有人
and called the cops.
就报♥警♥了
I wish they hadn't sent rookies.
我真希望他们别派菜鸟出警
One of them ended up rolling around in the remains.
其中一个人直接和尸体滚到一起去了
I can't tell if the remains were damaged
我可分不出来尸体上的损伤是
by the police officer or the killer.
凶手造成的 还是警♥察♥造成的
Phaenicia sericata, early stage of colonization.
绿蝇处于早期集群阶段
Death occurred about eight hours ago.
估计死亡时间大约在八小时左右
It looks like the guy melted.
我看这位老兄像是融化掉了
Based on the size and robusticity of the skull,
根据头骨的大小及稳健性
the victim is female.
受害人是一位女性
Great, still melted.
好吧 还是融化了
Well, the killer doused her in some kind of corrosive liquid.
凶手将她浸入某种腐蚀性液体中
Pretty caustic stuff.
液体腐蚀性挺强的
It burned the skin off of one of the rookie's hands.
把菜鸟警♥察♥手上的皮肤都腐蚀掉了
Residual striations between the C5 and C6 vertebrae
在C5和C6脊椎骨之间残留的纹路
indicate that a crosscut saw was used in dismemberment.
表明凶手肢解尸体的时候用到一把横切锯
No saw was found.
我们没有找到锯子
No weapons, and this place hasn't been used in years.
也没有凶器 这个地方已被废弃多年
Oh, slippery when wet.
小心路滑
Dr. Hodgins,
哈金斯博士
we have to find a way to counteract
目前还不知道凶手用了什么腐蚀液
whatever corrosive was used
但我们必须要找到可以中和它的办法
or all this tissue could be compromised.
否则这些人体组织都会受到波及
Right, uh,
好的
could be formic or acedic acid...
可能是某种甲酸或者乙酸
...in a base of sodium hydride
在氢化钠的基础上
or possibly sodium hydroxide that's...
也有可能是氢氧化钠
Great, okay-okay, Mr. Wizard,
不错 很好很好 巫师先生
how do we stop it from melting everything?
我们要怎么做才能阻止尸体继续溶解
Well, the killer probably used common household cleaners,
凶手使用的可能是家庭常见的清洁剂
so water would do the trick.
所以用水冲就行了
I mean, I could use the pressure hose and just...
我是说 我可以用高压水枪然后
Oh, no, a pressure hose could cause the bone to fragment.
那可不行 高压水枪可能会把骨头弄断
But the tissue is dissolving, so go for it.
但是现存的人体组织也岌岌可危 去吧
Did you hear what I said, Dr. Saroyan.
你没听到我说的话吗 瑟罗博士
Yes, but you can always recover the fragments that were washed away,
听到了 但你能复原骨头上冲走的碎片
where as I will lose the tissue for all time.
人体组织说没就没了
But, no, I would like to discuss this before...
话可不能这么说 我想先讨论一下再
I'm sure you would,
我当然知道你想先讨论一下
but that would be a waste of valuable time,
但是那样就浪费了我们的宝贵时间
and since I'm the boss...
说到底 我才是这里的老大
Booth?
布斯
Well, don't look at me, it's not my jurisdiction. Hey.
别看我 这里又不是我的势力范围
Dr. B, I would, um...
布纳恩博士 我要
Time to spray it down.
动手 开水枪
All right.
好啦
Bones S08E14
识骨寻踪 第八季第十四集
All the cuts were made at the joints.
凶手刀刀落在关节连接处
I hope this person was already dead when that happened.
我希望受害人被肢解的时候已经死了
Because we neutralized the enzymatic cleaner,
鉴于我们已经中和了尸体上的酶清洁剂
I'm going to be able to run a full tox screen.
我可以做一套完整的毒理检验了
Hey, man.
兄弟
I hear it's your birthday.
我听说今天是你的生日
Now, you are looking good.
你看上去很不错
What are you today, 24? 25?
过了生日你就几岁了 24还是25
Actually, my birthday is tomorrow. I'll be 29.
其实我的生日是在明天 马上就29岁
Oh, happy birthday.
生日快乐
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
What, are you kidding me? 29 is a big one.
开什么玩笑 29岁意义非同小可
Oh, you're just feeling like you haven't achieved enough.
我懂了 你觉得自己还一无所有
What?
什么
Because, you know, Cam, she was the Chief Coroner
因为 想当年凯29岁的时候
of New York when she was 29.
她已经是纽约首席验尸官了
Is that true?
真的假的
No, no.
才不是 没有
I... I was the Deputy Chief Coroner.
我那时候是副首席验尸官
Well, where were you?
那么 你29岁在做什么
On my 29th birthday, I was here.
我就在这里过的29岁生日
Working at the Jeffersonian.
在杰斐逊实验室工作中度过的
So, not much progress in your life since
所以 29岁生日一过
Sort of stagnated at 29.
你的人生便再无大起大落
Not really, I have a beautiful wife and child.
不对 后来我就有了美丽的妻子和孩子
But, you lost your entire family fortune.
但是你已经失去了所有的家产
Well, consider myself ahead on points.
那是我自己考虑后做出的决定
Inbending and stellate fractures
额骨与颞骨上的
to the frontal and temporal bones
弯折与放射张骨折
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表