This here is Dr. Sweets.
这位是斯维斯博士
He's going to be joining us.
他也会加入我们的谈话
Dr. Sweets.
你好斯维斯博士
Have a seat.
请坐
I sure am sorry to hear about Rachel.
瑞秋的事我确实很遗憾
She was a sweet thing.
她很可爱
Little loony with all the New Age stuff, but sweet.
有点新世纪的疯狂 但还是很可爱
You and Rachel Knox were business competitors?
你和瑞秋·诺克斯是生意上的竞争对手
Nothing wrong with that.
不犯法吧
Competition is what makes this country great.
正是竞争使得国家强大
According to this suit you filed,
根据你提交的起诉
Rachel reneged on a promise to go into business together?
瑞秋食言找人合作经营了
Yes, she did.
没错 她食言了
She had the land that was licensed for green burials,
她有块能经营绿色殓葬的土地
and I have a strong brand.
而我有强势的品牌
I thought we'd do well together.
我以为我们会合作愉快
Even though she was loony?
即使她有点疯狂
The boomers are dying, you know?
知道吗 生育高峰期出生的人不断在死亡
There's a fortune to be made on all these bozos
这些家伙赚得盆满钵盈
driving around in their electric cars,
以车代步缺乏运动
wanting to know the names of the chickens they're eating.
吃的东西花样百出
You do understand her backing out
你很了解她为什么出尔反尔
gives you a strong motive to kill her.
也给了你谋杀她强烈的动机
Yeah, I wanted to wipe her out.
没错 我是想除掉她
In court.
通过法律途径
We had a deal.
我们有过合约
She takes up with this Mirza,
可她搞上了这个米尔扎
and she reneges on the whole thing.
就翻脸不认帐了
When you say "Takes up with..."
你说"搞上了"
What do you think?
你以为呢
They started sleeping together.
他们上♥床♥了
I guess he gave her what she wanted,
我猜他满足了她
and she gave him what I wanted.
她就把我想要的给他了
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
You guys didn't know that they were an item, did you?
你们不知道他们是一对 是吧
Well...
好呀
I wonder why Mr. Mirza would hide something like that.
我倒想知道为什么米尔扎先生要隐瞒这一层
Hello, Lance.
你好 兰斯
Don't hover. You can come in.
别瞎晃悠了 进来吧
I wasn't... I wasn't hovering.
我没 没瞎晃悠
I just... I didn't want to interrupt you
我就是 不想打断你
if you were in the middle of something.
假如你在忙的话
Too late. How can I help you?
已经打断了 有事吗
Uh, I... well, you know...
我呢
I-I was in the lab.
我就在实验室
We haven't seen each other since...
自从我们上次
since, you know... since we last saw each other, and...
见面之后就再也没见过了
How are you?
你还好吗
Good. I'm good. How you doing?
好 很好 你怎么样
I'm reexamining Rachel Knox's X rays,
我正在重新检查瑞秋·诺克斯的X光片
hoping to find leads toward a murder weapon.
希望能找到关于凶器的线索
Actually, I meant...
实际上 我是说
In doing so, I realized the fracture
于是 我发现骨折
to the right side of her nasal bone is remodeled.
她右侧鼻骨有愈合痕迹
And that means that about six months before her death,
这意味着在死前六个月左右
Rachel Knox sustained a blow to the face.
瑞秋·诺克斯的面部被打了
Cool. Actually, when I asked how you were doing,
不错 其实我问你怎么样了
I meant you personally, not you in the case.
是想问你过得还好吗 不是问案子
I don't think there's any real need for that conversation.
我觉得真没必要说这些
Sure, there is.
当然有必要
We were part of each other's lives for a long time.
在很长时间里 我们是彼此生活的一部分
What, are we supposed to just stop?
难道分手了就不能再有交集了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
This is my first serious breakup.
这是我第一次严肃的分手
Yeah, me, too, but I don't think we...
我也是 但我不认为我们...
we have to stop talking to each other.
我们就连话都不说了
I mean, I don't know.
我也不知道
Have you found a place to live yet?
你找到地方住了吗
I'm staying in the apartment you found for us.
我住在你为我们找的公♥寓♥里
Nice. It's working out very well.
很好 房♥子很不错
I hear you're still living with Dr. Brennan and Agent Booth.
听说你还跟布纳恩博士和布斯探员住一起
Mmm... little bit, temporarily.
算是吧 只是暂时的
Also, I'm writing a paper on
我还在写一篇文章
asymmetrical bilateral fracturing of pubic tubercles
关于罗马尼亚锡吉什瓦拉后中世纪
in late surgical separation of post-Medieval
连体双胞胎的晚期分离手术中
conjoined twins in Sighisoara, Romania.
耻骨结节的不对称双边破裂
Wow. Nice. Well done.
很好 太棒了
I, uh... hey, I had a paper on body symmetry and cognition
我在《心理学年度评论》上发表了
published in the Annual Review of Psychology, so...
关于人体对称性和认知力的论文
I know. Congratulations.
我知道 祝贺你
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
You credited me, which was very nice.
你提到我了 这很贴心
Everything I learned about body symmetry,
我对人体对称的知识
I learned... from you.
都是跟你学的
Very generous of you, Lance.
你很大度 兰斯
Now, I must get these details to Dr. Brennan.
现在我得把这些细节汇报给布纳恩博士
It was good seeing you.
见到你真好
Yeah, it's nice to...
很高兴...
nice to be working with you again.
再次和你共事
I didn't tell you about me and Rachel
我没告诉你们我和瑞秋的事
because it's... it's practically ancient history.
是因为那简直是古代的事情了
I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
Ancient history began over 5,000 years ago,
古代要从五千年前开始
stops at the beginning of the Middle Ages.
结束于中世纪的开端
Rachel and I broke up nearly a year ago.
瑞秋和我将近一年前就分手了
It doesn't mean anything anymore,
这段感情已不再有意义
and it has nothing to do with what happened to her.
和发生在她身上的事情没有关系
Only thing is, you don't get to decide any of that.
有没有关系可不是你说了算的
By "Nearly a year ago," do you mean seven months?
你说的"将近一年前" 是七个月吗
Yeah, yeah, seven months sounds about right.
是吧 应该是七个月
That's around the time someone smashed her in the face.
就是那段时间 有人打了她的脸
I would never do that.
我不会那么做的
Not on purpose.
至少不是故意的
Right, so you accidentally smashed her in the face.
没错 你是意外的打在她脸上了
This is embarrassing. Embarrassing?
这事说起来很尴尬 是尴尬吗
I'm thinking more "incriminating",
我想说是"有罪"还差不多
so spit it out.
你就都招了吧
Rachel is... was a Tantric master.
瑞秋是 曾是位密宗大♥师♥
Tantric sex?
密宗性♥爱♥吗
Bones, there's got to be other kinds of...
骨头 你就不能说得委婉点吗
Yes, Tantric sex. Okay, carry on.
是的 密宗性♥爱♥ 好吧 继续说
During one of our... sessions,
在我们的一次"练习活动"中
I fell.
我跌下来了
I got tired, I slipped,
我太累了 于是滑倒了
I was shifting my position, and my elbow hit her.
我在换姿势的时候 手肘打到了她
It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最傻的事情了
It's understandable.
这可以理解
A successful Tantric session lasts seven, eight hours
一次成功的密宗练习长达七八个小时
and can cause extreme, sometimes painful, muscle fatigue.
能导致过度的肌肉疲劳 有时还会疼痛
Or she wanted out, he didn't,
或许是她想分手 他不想
then something snapped.
事情就那么发生了
No, I knew Rachel's policy up front.
不是的 我事先知道瑞秋的规矩
What kind of policy?
什么样的规矩
Rachel had a three-month maximum with a guy,
瑞秋和每个男人在一起最多三个月
and then she moved on.
然后她就会换人
She wanted fabulous sex,
她想要美好的性♥爱♥
spiritual connection, no strings.
心灵上的交流 没有束缚
So, you were only with her for three months?
那你只和她在一起三个月吗
Best three months of my life.
我生命中最美好的三个月
Then what, you went back to business as usual?
然后呢 你们又像往常一样共同工作了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表