What I'm Saying Is In This World There's The Visceral
我的意思是 世上有些事 只可意会
And The Ineffable.
不可言传
Nobody's Totally Un Effable.
没什么是完全不可言传的
Boy Virgins Are.
处♥男♥就是
I Mean But You're Like The Total Opposite Of Un Effable.
你嘛 就绝不是"不可传言"了
"Ineffable " And It Doesn't Mean What You Think.
是"不可言传" 而且并不是像你所想的那样
It Means That You Can't Like Describe It In Words.
是指 你无法用文字来描述它
Describe What?
描述什么?
Like Sex?
比如性?
You Two Have Zero Vocab Skills!
你们俩真无可救药!
You're Bitter
你更惨
'Cause You're The Designated Driver And We're Not.
你才是指定司机 不是咱俩
Whoa What's That Even Mean "Degsinated"?
哇"指定"是什么意思?
What The Hell Is That?
什么鬼东西?
Male Mid 30s.
男性 35岁左右
Attachment Sites Suggests He Was Well Muscled
从附着位点看 他十分强壮
Probably Due To Manual Labor Rather Than Weight Traing.
很可能是由于干体力活而不是运动而造成的
Okay What Killed Him?
好吧 是什么杀死了他?
The Sternal Ribs Are Subluxated
胸肋骨脱位
At Both The Spine
位置是脊骨
And The Sternum.
以及胸骨上
Indicating That He Was Crushed?
表明他被碾过?
Not Crushed Pinned.
不是被碾过 而是被钉住
Smothered Perhaps
窒息而死 也许是
In An Industrial Accident?
在一起工业事故中?
This The Guy That Bones Is Checking Out To Replace Zack?
这人就是Bones正考察 准备取代Zack的?
Clark Edison Meet Special Agent Seeley Booth.
Clark Edison 见过Seeley Booth探员
Hey What's Up? "Bones "That's Funny
嘿 你好 "Bones" 真有意思
That's What All My Friends Called Me Back At College.
大学时 我朋友都这么叫我
Yeah I Like Him.
我挺喜欢他的
You Got A Minute?
你有空吗?
One Minute?
就一分钟?
Oh Are You Going To A Crime Scene? Do You Need Me?
你们要去事发现场吗?需要我一起吗?
I'll Let You Know.
自然会通知你
Did I Get It Right?
我说的对吗?
Yes. Construction Worker Foundation Collapse.
没错 建筑工人 地基坍塌致死
But I'm Not Impressing Her.
但她似乎不以为意
I'm Still Not Completely Certain What Dr. Brennan Thinks Of Me.
我都不太确定 Brennan博士对我怎么看的
Why Am I Here?
干吗叫我来这儿?
You Used To Like To Come Out Into The Field.
你过去挺喜欢出现场的啊
You To Insist No Car Fires No Tanker Trucks
没有着火的车 没有满是酸味的 你一直执意
Full Of Acid No Explosion
油罐卡车 没有爆♥炸♥
Don't Tell Me You Brought Me Out Here For A Simple Car Accident.
别跟我说 你带我出来
Now You're Just So Anxious To Get Back.
只是因为一起交通事故 你就这么急着回去嘛?!
I Could Barely Get You To Take Off Your Lab Coat.
我费了好大劲 才让你脱下实验袍
With Zack Gone I'm Need At The Jeffersonian.
Zack走了以后 Jeffersonian很需要我
That Kid Seemed Pretty Good With The Subluxicated Sternaculum
那小子似乎挺厉害 鉴定胸骨脱位
Thing.
之类的
You Used To Correct Me.
你过去老爱挑我毛病的
Why Am I Here Booth?
为什么要我来这 Booth?
Hey Foster Get A Backboard.
嘿 Foster 找块挡板
We Got One We Gotta Stabilize.
我们只有一块 得固定住
So It's Been What
那么 差不多已经
Three Months Since Zack Shipped Off To Iraq?
有三个月了吧 自从Zack被派到伊♥拉♥克♥
How Hard Could It Be To Replace Him?
想找人替代他就这么难吗?
Male
男性
Caucasian I'm Just Saying.I Mean
白种人 我正讲着呢 我是指
You In The Lab Me In The Field
你在实验室 我在现场
We Are Not Working At Our Full Symbiotic Potential.
咱们一起合作的时间并不多
Late Teens Early 20s.
约莫十多岁 顶多二十
Completely Devoid Of Flesh Or Odor.
全无血肉气味
Seems Like Maybe You Don't Want To Work With Me Anymore.
看起来 你似乎再也不想和我一起工作了
I Work With You.
我和你一起工作啊
You Know What I Mean Bones.
你很明白我的意思 Bones
How Did This Skull Get Here?
这个头骨怎么会跑到这来?
Ask Our Eyewitness.
问问目击者
Let's Go Buddy.
跟我来一下 伙计
I'm Not High.
我没磕药
Neither Am I. Why Is He Telling Me That?
我也没有 为什么他这么说?
The Car Reeked Of Dope.
车里散发着大♥麻♥的味道
So Tell Her What Happened.
那么 跟她说说发生了什么
I Was Driving Behind A Dump Truck And
我跟在一辆破卡车后面 然后
That Came Flying Off The Back.
这个东西从它后面掉了下来
You Think The Rest Of The Skeleton Is Still In The Truck?
你认为其余的骨骼还在卡车上?
No.
不
Why?
为什么?
It Didn't Come Flying Out It Came Flying Off.
它不是从车里掉出来的 而是从车上面掉下来的
It It Bounced.
它 它弹了一下
Oh Bouncing Skull.
噢 弹跳头骨
Perhaps You Thought That Because You Were Under The Influence Of Tetrahydrocannabinol.
也许你这么认为 是因为受了四氢大♥麻♥酚的影响?
What?
什么?
Weed. I Wasn't High.
就是大♥麻♥ 我可没磕药
I'm The Designated Driver.
我是指定司机
Piss Test Me If You Want.
如果必要的话 可以做尿检
It's Possible If The Truck Were Traveling
这有可能 如果卡车达到了
At A Certain Rate Of Speed
一定的速度
A Wind Vortex Or Shear
气旋或是剪应力
Could Occur Capable Of Flinging The Skull Like
能将头骨猛地甩出 就像
What?
什么?
What Booth?
怎么了 Booth?
But Why Would Anyone Throw A Skull Off An Overpass?
怎么会有人从天桥上往下丢头骨呢?
So Your Husband Signed His Name
这么说 你的丈夫在结婚证上
To The Marriage License With An X.
签了个"X"来代替他的名字
Yeah.
是的
So You Married A Guy Without Knowing His Name?
这么说 你嫁了一个无名无姓的家伙?
It Was Fiji Okay?
那是在斐济 好吧?
I Was On Vacation.
我正在度假
I'm Not Being Judgmental
我不是要妄下结论
I'm Just Trying To Ascertain The Facts.
只是试图弄清实情
Did You Consummate The Marriage?
那你完婚没?
A Full Moon Tropics
在热带地区 满月为证
Yeah There Was Definite Consummation Activity.
是的 的确完成事实婚姻了
We Already Looked Into Having The Marriage Annulled.
我们已经向法♥院♥提出离婚了
Annulment Requires Consent From Both The Husband And The Wife.
法♥院♥需夫妻双方均同意 才可执行
Which Is Why We Need A Private Investigator.
所以我们才要找私♥家♥侦♥探♥
To Find The "Husband "
找到那位"丈夫"
So We Can Get Married.
那样我们才能结婚
Right Well I'm Just Going To Need Any Description
好的 我需要你提供一切
That You Can Provide Of Your Husband Details Dates Photographs
关于你丈夫的描述 详细资料 日期 照片等等
Uh Who Else Was There.
当时还有谁在场?
Tall I Guess.
个子挺高 我觉得
Muscular.
十分强壮
Black.
黑种人
That's All I Got.
这就是我知道的全部了
You Know What I Think His Name Had A "B" In It.
你知道吗 我想他名字里有字母"B"
Actually It Could Have Been A "K."
事实上 也许会是个"K"
You Know What I Could Make You A Sketch.
这样吧 我可以给你画个素描
Well?
如何?
There Are Scoring Patterns Here On The Forehead
前额上有很多刻痕
The Cheek Bones Around The Nose.
鼻子周围的颊骨上也有
I Meant Clark Edison.
我是说Clark Edison
Who's Clark Edison?
Clark Edison是谁?
The Absolutely Brilliant Forensic Anthropologist
那位才华横溢的法医人类学家
Who'd Bite Off His Own Arm To Be Your Assistant.
为了做你的助手 甚至甘愿自断一臂
I Haven't Decided Yet.
我还没决定呢
Is That A Problem?
有问题吗?
No. I Want You To Be Certain Of Your Choice.
没有 我也希望你能更肯定
Thank You.
谢谢
It's Just That You've Turned Down 17 Applicants Already.
只不过你已经回绝了17个申请人
It's A Rarified Discipline.
这是冷门学科
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表