But I would get a raise, and I would love that.
然而我会涨工资 那样我可很喜欢
A desk job?
坐办公室吗
It's like caging an animal.
和动物园有什么区别
You're meant to run free, Booth.
你是为自♥由♥奔跑而生的 布斯
Look, I can't be in the field forever. I mean, come on.
听着 反正我也不能出一辈子现场 拜托
You know, I've got to think of other, you know, important things.
我也有别的重要的事要考虑
There's Christine, you know, and Parker.
比如说克里斯汀 还有帕克
You sure? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
你确定吗 是啊 我很确定
I mean, hey, this... this is...
我是说 这个 这些
this office stuff is really interesting.
这些个办公室什么的挺有意思的
Do you know how many dry eraser markers
你知道局里每季度
the Bureau goes through in three months?
要用掉多少只白板笔吗
I... Sweets!
我 小甜甜
Sweets, hey!
小甜甜 这边
How was the hotel, and the, uh, you know,
酒店那边怎么样了 还有 那个
security tapes?
监控录像呢
Oh. Good. Yeah.
还不错 是的
Once the hotel found out Franklin was a suspect,
酒店得知富兰克林是嫌犯之后
they handed over everything.
就把所有东西都交出来了
Yeah. And?
好的 然后呢
There are 83 cameras
有83个摄像头
and over 1,900 hours of footage.
录下了1900多小时的带子
It's going to take a while to go through them, so I'm gonna...
过一遍得花不少时间 我这就得...
Booth was about to tell me how many dry erase markers
布斯正要告诉我局里每季度
the Bureau goes through in a three-month period.
要用掉多少白板笔呢
Why? Tell me about the security guy?
为什么啊 那个保安怎么回事
He's still in custody,
还关着呢
but we don't have anything on him yet.
但是我们现在什么也没查出来
Did you know that the Bureau purchased
你知道吗 局里上个季度
8,231 thumb drives last quarter?
买♥♥了8231个优盘
Bones. What's going on here?
骨头 你俩怎么回事
He told me that.
他告诉我的
Bones, let Sweets focus.
骨头 让小甜甜专心办案吧
This is a very important case. Sure, sure.
这是个大案子 好的 好的
How is the new agent you're working with?
你的新搭档怎么样
Good. She's fine.
挺好的 她还不错
I... she's really green, obviously, but...
我 她的确是个新手 不过
I'm bringing her along, you know.
我在带她
Sweets.
我是斯维斯
Hey, I ran the facial reconstruction
我把头骨重建所得的容貌与
through the DMV database and got a hit.
车辆管理局的数据库进行了比对 有结果了
Robert Carlson.
罗伯特·卡尔松
He lives in a suburb of Bethesda with his wife.
他和他妻子住在贝塞斯达市郊
Great, awesome.
很好 太棒了
Wait, wait. What, uh, what's awesome?
等等 什么 什么太棒了
I'll text you the address.
我这就把地址发给你
Thanks, Angela.
谢谢 安琪拉
Uh, Angela got a match on the reconstruction,
安琪拉用面部重建的结果找到了一条匹配记录
a man in Bethesda. Right. And?
一个住在贝塞斯达的人 还有呢
Anything else? Not yet.
还知道什么了 目前没有了
I'm gonna go talk to his wife.
我这就去找他的妻子谈谈
Sorry to run. Booth understands.
抱歉要走了 布斯懂的
Right. Hey, hey. Hey!
对啊 嘿
I understand.
我懂
I totally understand.
我都懂
I'm cool. He's gonna be... he's gonna be great.
我没事 他会 他会做得很好的
You were very direct with the desk clerk at the hotel,
你对待那个酒店前台服务员的方式非常直接
and I was very impressed.
给我留下了很深的印象
I thought I might have intimidated you. No. No way.
我以为我吓到你了 不 不会的
It was good. It was good work.
你做得很好
But notifying a woman that her husband has died is different.
但告诉一个女人她丈夫的死讯是不同的事
It requires, um, a certain finesse.
这需要一定的技巧
A delicate touch.
小心地操作
All yours, Doc.
全听你的 博士
All right.
好的
Mrs. Gina Carlson?
吉娜·卡尔松夫人吗
Yes.
是的
I'm Dr. Lance Sweets with the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的兰斯·斯维斯博士
This is my associate, Agent Sparling.
这是我的同事 斯帕林探员
I'm afraid we have some difficult news to share with you.
很抱歉我们将要给您带来一个不好的消息
Is this your husband? Oh, God, no.
这是您的丈夫吗 上帝 不
Oh, please, no.
拜托 不要这样
I'm so sorry,
我很抱歉
Mrs. Carlson, but your husband
卡尔松夫人 但是您丈夫的
was found dead this morning.
尸体今早被发现了
Oh, God. This is horrible.
上帝 这太可怕了
These feelings can be difficult to process. Oh, God.
您现在的情绪可能很难处理 上帝
Wh... What?
什么
Uh, hon? Is there something the matter?
亲爱的 出什么事了吗
What in the hell is the matter with you people?
你们这些人有什么毛病啊
Hang on. That is my husband.
等一下 那是我的丈夫
That is my husband. That is Robert!
那是我的丈夫 那是罗伯特
Why would you put me through this?
你们为什么要骗我
Ow! I didn't... Ow!
我没有
That is my husband!
那是我的丈夫
I agree, you can take point on this one.
我同意 你这次可真是做对了
You should be relieved, right?
你应该松一口气 不是吗
What is the matter with you people?
你们这些人有什么毛病啊
I mean, this is a good thing!
我说 这是好事啊
He's alive, he's alive. Ow!
他还活着 他还活着
It's a real simple question.
一个很简单的问题
Okay? I mean, are your bulletproof vests
好吧 你的防弹背心
classified as uniform or as equipment?
是算作制♥服♥呢 还是装备呢
Why isn't it a simple question?
这怎么不是一个简单的问题了
Yes. You wear it.
是的 你穿它
What... that's why it's called a vest.
什么 那是为什么要叫它背心
Hold on for one second.
稍等一下
Sweets.
小甜甜
Sweets, just give me one second.
小甜甜 就等我一小下
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
Why don't you put on a bulletproof vest,
你干嘛不♥穿♥上一件防弹背心
I'll come down there and I'll shoot you.
然后我下楼去对你开一枪
Right? And then you can tell me
好吧 然后你就能告诉我
if it's a uniform or equipment.
它是制♥服♥还是装备了
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
All right, this better be good, 'cause I'm really in no mood.
希望是好事啊 我现在心情可不好
Did you just threaten to shoot someone?
你刚刚威胁说要开枪打谁吗
Kind of. What's up?
算是吧 什么事
Sparling and I went to tell Robert Carlson's wife
斯帕林和我去告诉罗伯特·卡尔松的妻子
that her husband is dead,
她丈夫去世的消息
only the husband showed up.
但是她丈夫出现了
What?
什么
The dead husband showed up. Alive.
那个死去的丈夫出现了 还活着
Bones made a mistake?
骨头犯错了
I know, it's even starting to sound weird to me.
我懂 现在我都觉得这话怪怪的
You know what? Call the lab and see what they have to say.
这样吧 打电♥话♥给实验室看他们怎么说
Will do.
这就打
Uh... one other thing.
还有一件事
Make it quick, okay?
长话短说 好吧
I have more people here I have to threaten.
我这还有很多人等着我去威胁呢
Sparling doesn't seem to trust
斯帕林看上去并不信任
how I, as a psychologist, perform my job.
我作为心理学家的工作方式
I don't know, she thinks you're an idiot?
我不懂 她觉得你是白♥痴♥吗
I wouldn't say that,
我不会这么说
but in layman's terms... yes.
但是用门外汉的话来说 是的
Okay, look. You're the psychologist.
好吧 听着 你是心理学家
Point your little shrinky brain at her and pull the trigger.
用你心理学的小脑袋对准她然后来一枪
There's a lot of shooting talk coming from you today, huh?
你今天说话总是离不开开枪是吧
Right. So if I were you, I would take cover.
对 如果我是你 我会赶紧找掩护
So, I've gone over every bit of this reconstruction,
所以 我检查了这个重建的各个细节
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表