His parents must be in complete hell.
他父母肯定会伤心欲绝的
Unless Mom and Dad already know.
除非父母已经知道了
Oh, don't... don't say that.
别 别这么说
It could have been an accident.
这也可能是一场意外
Getting buried in a greenhouse is no accident.
埋尸花房♥中可不是意外
Oh, God... Excuse me for not going to the worst place first.
天呐 我才不主动往最坏的方面想
Long bones indicate that he was a bit small
由长骨看出 对于一个十四岁
for a 14-year-old male.
男孩来说 他个子有点小
But muscle attachments suggest he was fit.
不过肌肉的状态表明他身材健硕
Active, athletic.
活跃 运动员的体格
That could explain the pattern of old injuries.
这样 他那些旧伤就解释的通了
Good. Why good?
很好 为什么
It's better he hurt himself dare-deviling for the Internet
比起他被醉醺醺的养父毒打
than getting beat by a drunk foster father.
说是一心为了红遍网络而自残更好些
I'm with you, okay?
我支持你
Not going to the worst place first.
不主动往最坏的方面想
Yeah.
好吧
When can I get him for a facial reconstruction?
我几时才能给他做面部重建
After Hodgins removes the wasp's nest from his cranium.
等哈金斯把蜂房♥从他颅骨上取下来吧
Hey, sorry for the...
很抱歉...
It's a kid. No need to apologize.
他是个孩子 你不必道歉
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I love when you hang onto you humanity.
我喜欢你真情流露的样子
Even if it means I get yelled at.
哪怕是我被吼的时候
When Angela first started working here,
安琪拉刚来这儿工作的时候
she had to have drinks and sex
她必须靠醉酒和性♥爱♥
just to forget the day.
来忘掉不愉快
Yeah. She still does one of those things.
没错 到现在她还会借助其一
I'll bring him to your office.
我会送他去你办公室
You're thinking that he's somebody's baby.
你总想着他是某家的宝贝孩子
Yeah, I can't help it.
是啊 情不自禁
Ange, you gotta make it a skull, not a boy.
安琪 你要想着它就是个颅骨 不是个孩子
Professional detachment.
要专业冷静
You know, it's my job to turn this skull
我的工作就是把颅骨
into an actual human being.
复原为真实存在的人
Give him a face.
为他恢复容貌
So, you try being detached.
你试试看要怎么冷静
Of course. I'm... sorry, Angie.
没错 对不起 安琪
I'm gonna quit giving you advice.
我不会再说三道四了
I'm Angela.
我是安琪拉
This is weird, but, um...
感觉好怪 不过
I believe that if Avalon says you're here,
我相信 如果阿瓦隆说你在这儿
then you're here. So...
那你就在这儿 所以
What I do is give you a face,
我的职责是复原你的容貌
and find out who you are.
找出你的真实身份
It's Brennan who gives you a voice,
布纳恩则会代你说话
and who finds out what happened.
查明你的遭遇
Symmetrical features, so you were cute.
匀称的特征 是说你长得不错
You took care of your teeth,
你挺爱护牙齿
but it looks like you ground them,
不过你好像有磨牙的习惯
so you must've been hiding your nervousness from others.
所以你一定隐藏了一些内心的惶恐
Maybe came off as a little cocky, huh?
也许你有点自负 对吧
Got kind of a crooked little grin?
带点坏笑的样子
Small for your age, too.
对你的年纪来说还小了点吧
Means you might have been putting on a tough face for the world.
说明你也许是在对世人强装笑脸
But I think there was a bit of an artist in you.
但我觉得你身上多少还流淌着艺术家的血液
I promise you, we will find out
我向你保证 我们一定会
whatever it is that you need finding out,
找出你想找到的真♥相♥
so that you can go home.
这样一来 你就可以回家了
The notion of a soul, of a spirit
超越了肉体
that transcends the body, and time, and the laws of physics,
时间及物理定律的灵魂或是幽灵之说
has been integral to every single culture.
已被深深植入了每一种文化之中
It is a myth that transcends race,
它是一种不分种族的神话
it is an abiding tenet of humanity.
是人类亘古不变的一种信条
So it's true. Not in the least.
这么说 那是真的了 绝无可能
If you're done, I can remove the excess tissue
如果你完事了 我就能移除余下的组织了
and take a closer look at the bare bone.
仔细观察白骨
So, these showed up during an evidence sweep.
搜寻证物的时候 有人发现了这个
Shoes? Could be the victim's.
鞋子吗 可能是受害人的
Size eight.
八号♥
That's congruent with the size of the victim's feet.
和受害人脚的大小相符
Mm. Well, there's blood stains
鞋上有些血污
right on the soles, there.
就在鞋底
The wasp's nest from the skull is over a year old.
颅骨上的蜂房♥至少有一年了
Factor in the time it took for the brain to decompose...
加上大脑腐烂所需要的时间
time of death is approximately two years ago, in the autumn.
死亡时间大约为两年前的秋天
Is... is this our boy?
这就是我们在查的男孩
Yeah. I'll compare that to the Missing Persons reports
是的 我要把这张图和从那时起的
from that time.
失踪人口记录做比对
There is absolutely no empirical evidence
绝对没有任何事实证据表明
that ghosts, or spirits, or the human soul exist.
有鬼魂 幽灵或者人类灵魂存在
There is no evidence that our consciousness
同样没有任何证据表明 我们的意识
survives our corporeal death in any way.
在肉体消亡之后依旧存在
Hey, hey, we have a match here.
嘿 这边有个符合的记录
Look at that.
你们看
Colin Gibson.
科林·吉布森
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Avalon kept saying that she heard someone "Colin."
阿瓦隆一直说她听到一个叫科林的人说话
No, she meant "Calling."
不对 她的意思是"呼喊"
But still, wow, yeah, that's got to make you think.
不过 真的 很难让人不多想
Okay, we are scientists.
好了 我们是科学家
Let's concentrate on the facts, and the numbers, and logic.
我们还是专注于事实 数字和逻辑吧
How about this number? He's 14 years old.
这个数字怎么样 他十四岁
Oh, sweetie...
亲爱的
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay to be sad, Temperance, all right?
难过是正常的 坦普瑞
It's okay to cry. It's all right.
哭一哭也没什么 没事的
It is sad.
真难过
It is sad.
真悲伤
You know, I have never seen Brennan tear up
我从来没见过布纳恩
for a victim before.
为受害人伤心落泪
So, big ups there, Colin.
所以说 很赞啊科林
Most of us here, we, uh,
我们当中的绝大多数人
we separate ourselves emotionally from people like you;
都把自己的情感和你这样的
dead people.
逝者分离开来
Is Angie's psychic right, huh?
安琪的灵媒说得对吗
You watching us?
你在看着我们
You haunting us all till we solve your murder?
直到我们破案之前你都会跟随左右
Hey, is it possible that on some level,
有没有可能在某种层面上
Brennan could feel your presence?
布纳恩可以感受到你的存在
Who are you talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
Colin, the victim.
科林 就是受害人
Just in case.
以防万一而已
Avalon's accuracy is freaky.
阿瓦隆的话准得吓人
Did you get anything off the wasps' nest?
蜂房♥上你有什么发现吗
Yeah. Check this out.
是的 你看看这个
Colin, if you see my mother on the other side,
科林 如果你在那个世界看到我妈妈
Barbara... Babs, please tell her that I'm fine
芭芭拉 就是芭芭拉 请告诉她我很好
and that I'm hap... 87% happy
还有我很幸... 幸福值百分之八十七吧
and that I love her very much. Thanks.
还有我很爱很爱她 多谢了
Wait a second.
等一下
I was just telling Colin that I thought that the wasp was
我刚打算告诉科林 我以为这些黄蜂
Sphex pensylvanicus, but in fact, this is
是掘土黄蜂 可其实它们是
this is Vespula squamasa.
它们是有鳞目胡蜂
Which seems to hold great meaning for you.
貌似这一点对你而言很是重要
Squamasa is not a subterranean or burrowing wasp.
这种蜂并非生活在地下或是掘土的蜂
Then how did they get in the skull?
那它们是怎么进入颅骨里面的
The victim was killed
受害人被杀害之后
and left to decompose above ground.
被人曝尸地表 慢慢腐烂
The wasp built his nest in the skull
这些蜂在他颅骨里筑巢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表