Dealers pop up on the Internet every day.
网上每天都会有卖♥♥家出现
But someone was skilled enough
但凶手技术高超
to mutate the strain to make it difficult to I.D.
懂得利用病毒使其变得难以辨认
Is there some kind of treatment for Arastoo?
有没有什么方法能救阿♥拉♥斯图
There's a serum for CHIKV derived
有一种从兔子身上找到的 由E1多株
from the E1 polyclonal antibodies found in rabbits.
抗体得到的血清可以治疗基孔肯雅病
That's been known to help in certain cases.
个别病例中 该血清可派上用场
Certain cases? Yes.
以前也有过这样的病例 是的
I'll have the CDC send some over.
我通知疾病防治中心送一些血清过来
102.3
102.3
It's only been an hour and 47 minutes since contact.
接触后 仅过去了一小时四十七分钟
Do you need any additional blood work?
你还需要其他的血液检测吗
In 20 minutes.
二十分钟内
I'll be taking another bone scan, Mr. Vaziri.
我要再做一次骨骼扫描 瓦齐里先生
Since we have a baseline for you,
鉴于我们有一条你的底线
it'll tell us the exact speed with which
结果将会告诉我们病毒扩散的
the virus is spreading.
准确速度
So you can tell how much time I have left?
所以你也能估算出我还能活多久
No, the serum's on its way from the CDC.
疾病防治中心送来的血清已经在路上了
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
How do your joints and extremities feel?
你的关节和四肢感觉如何
They're becoming painful.
越来越疼
It's more difficult to move.
活动也越来越困难
On a scale of one to ten, how much did that hurt?
把疼痛分为十个等级 刚刚有多疼
Seven.
七级左右
Okay, if everyone can stand back, please?
请大家往后站
Mr. Vaziri, just... just lie still.
瓦齐里先生 请躺着别动
Based on the progression you're seeing,
根据以往的经验来看
do you think the serum will work?
你觉得血清能派上用场吗
It's all we have.
我们能提供的也只有这些了
Logic would dictate that
按照逻辑来推断
whoever injected Mia with the virus
使米娅感染上这种病毒的人
has to possess an antidote.
也一定拥有解毒剂
Excuse me? Someone purposely altered
不好意思 有人故意改变
the genetic makeup of CHIKV,
基孔肯雅病毒的基因结构
and then used it to infect Mia Garrett.
然后使米娅·加勒特感染上变异的病毒
That person wanted to control the virus.
这个人想要掌握病毒
Which means having a guarantee
这也就意味着 他们想要保证自身安全
they wouldn't be a victim of their own handiwork.
使自己不会成为变异病毒的受害者
Exactly. An antidote specific to the mutated virus.
完全正确 一种针对变异病毒的解药
So the key to saving Arastoo's life is
所以 救阿♥拉♥斯图的唯一方法就是
finding Mia's killer.
找到杀害米娅的凶手
They think the infection is a strain of the CHIKV virus.
他们认为感染的是一种基孔肯雅病的变异
It's spread by mosquitoes in Africa,
一种由蚊子传播的病毒
Southern India and Southeast Asia.
在非洲 印度南部和东南亚均有出现
So they can treat it?
那他们可以治愈这种病吗
They hope, but Arastoo-- he's developing a fever
希望如此 但阿♥拉♥斯图体温升高的速度
more quickly than CHIKV normally presents.
比正常基孔肯雅病例要快得多
But they said that... They said it's a strain of CHIKV.
但他们说 他们说这是基孔肯雅病株
It's a mutation.
但是已变异
And they're trying to get a serum that's worked before.
他们还试着用之前研制出的血清
And I'll do my own research, but just...
我也会继续我的研究 但
I want you to steer clear of Arastoo for the time being.
但眼下 我希望你离阿♥拉♥斯图远一点
I have a lot to do here, but if they need me, then...
我这还有事要做 但若他们需要我
They won't.
不可能
Okay, well, you be careful, too.
好吧 我听你的 你自己也多加小心
Did you find anything? Yeah.
你有什么新发现吗 是的
I was decrypting another story
我正在试着解密
that Mia was writing.
米娅写得另一篇故事
She was planning on posting this next week.
她打算下周公布这篇文章
She was investigating a private lab
她正在调查一个私人实验室
that was developing performance-enhancing drugs.
这个实验室正在研制性能增强药剂
Like Lance Armstrong stuff?
就像兰斯·阿姆斯特朗吃的东西
Yeah, but for horses,
是的 不过是给马吃的
and the guy funding it is Byron Fuller.
为该实验室提供资金的是拜伦·富勒
He owns over 30 thoroughbreds, and they have been
他拥有三十多匹良种马匹
winning a lot lately.
这些马儿最近战绩显赫
Now, get this.
快来看看这个
I looked at a few e-mails from Mia to Fuller,
我看过了米娅与富勒之间往来的邮件
and I realized...
然后我意识到
They were sleeping together.
这两个人已经睡过了
Mia Garrett was going to post
米娅·加勒特将要发表一篇文章
a piece proving that you had a lab for doping horses.
证明你拥有一间研制马用兴♥奋♥剂♥的实验室
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
You don't? Take a look at that, huh?
你不知道 那看看这个
You probably wouldn't be able to race again, you'd be sued.
你可能再也无法参赛了 你被起诉了
You'd probably be thrown in jail.
你有可能因此进监狱
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
I didn't kill Mia.
我没有杀害米娅
The CDC is tearing your lab apart right now.
此刻疾病防治中心正在彻底分♥析♥你的实验室
I mean, I can only imagine, if you had a lab tech
我是说 可以想象 如果有技术人员
who could come up with something to make your horses run faster,
能制♥造♥让马儿快跑的病毒
it'd be real easy to come up with a virus to kill Mia.
那么制♥造♥出杀害米娅的病毒也绝非难事
I didn't kill her!
我没有杀她
She was found in a biohazard facility
她的尸体与兽医废弃物一起
with veterinary waste.
被丢弃在生物危害设施里
I mean, you do have a vet in your lab, right?
你的实验室里有兽医 没错吧
Yeah, look, look, he's on retainer
他在我的马厩工作
to treat my animals.
为我养的动物治病
You have nothing on me. This is ridiculous.
你没有证据 指控我太荒谬了
Nothing? Okay, look at these e-mails between you and Mia.
没证据 看看你和米娅之间的邮件
Seems like you two were getting cozy.
看来你俩走的挺近
I don't have to say another word.
我不用再说什么了
Mia was sleeping with you.
米娅和你睡过了
You found out she was only doing it to bring you down.
你发现她的目的是搞垮你
You got mad, and you killed her.
你大发雷霆 然后杀人灭口
Now, before more people die, where is the antidote?
在造成更大的人员伤亡前 解药在哪里
I'm not saying another thing without my lawyer.
在我的律师到来之前 我将一言不发
My temp has risen another degree.
我的体温再创新高了
Okay, we need to reduce the fever.
好了 我们应当给你降温了
The fever could be fighting the infection.
体温升高可能是免疫系统正在抗击感染
No. It's spiking too quickly. You're burning up.
不 体温爬升得太快 你都烧起来了
Couldn't you give me a Popsicle or something?
你就不能给我一根冰棍儿吗
Ah, a smart-ass. I'll take that as a good sign.
调皮 我把它当做是你好转的迹象吧
But you're getting more IV antipyretics.
不过要给你静脉注射更多的退烧药
Did your people find anything in Byron Fuller's lab?
你的手下在拜伦·富勒实验室里有发现吗
CDC and Bioterror Units
疾控中心和生物反恐小组
swarmed over every inch of the place.
派出大量人手进行地毯式搜索
Nothing infectious. They're sure?
没发现有传染性的 他们确定吗
All they found were steroid derivatives,
他们发现的都是些类固醇衍生物
uh, growth hormones, testosterone, protropin.
植物生长素 睾丸酮 人生长激素
The vet running the lab didn't even
经营实验室的兽医甚至都
have the equipment for viral mutation.
没有病毒变种所需的设备
Let's just hope the CHIKV antiserum works.
但愿基孔肯雅病毒抗血清能起作用
You don't seem optimistic.
你看上去并不乐观
We're dealing with a mutation here.
我们对付的这可是变种
Whoever designed it probably didn't want the antiserum to work.
策划这事的人可不想让抗血清起作用
And if you were in Mr. Vaziri's position?
如果你是瓦齐里先生呢
I would take this as quickly as I could.
我会尽可能快地注射这个
I'll reexamine the bone lesions,
我会重新检查骨病变
they don't mimic CHIKV.
它们和基孔肯雅病毒病变不一致
All right, so I've been analyzing some of Mia's writing.
我对米娅的一些作品进行了分♥析♥
Now, stylistically, she is very aggressive and fearless.
她的写作风格咄咄逼人 无所畏惧
Her ambition dictated some very poor choices.
她的野心导致她做了一些糟糕的决定
Having an affair with someone like Byron Fuller
和拜伦·富勒这样的人有外遇
might not have gotten her killed,
也许不会致使她被杀
but it certainly could have.
但确实有这种风险
Well, then, this email to Fuller fits right in.
那这封给富勒的邮件正与之相符
Look at the subject line.
你看标题
"Counting down to Kentucky."
肯德基倒计时
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表