She... died.
她...死了
Before Rebecca was killed?
在丽贝卡被害之前吗
Look, we know you had a palimony agreement
我知道你们之间达成了赡养协议
which gave you joint custody of the dog.
让你有这只狗的共同监护权
How did the dog die?
狗是怎么死的
Rebecca was always working,
丽贝卡总是在忙工作
so the dog that you loved so much
所以你深爱的这只狗狗
probably died of neglect, am I right?
可能因为被忽视而死掉了 我说得对吗
There's a tribe in Southern India
在南印度有个部落
that felt that a man's animal was a part of him.
那里的人把自己的动物看作自己的一部分
Like his arm or his heart.
就像胳膊或心脏一样
If another man killed his animal,
如果有人杀了他的动物
he was put to death...
他就会被处死...
in the same manner as that animal.
以那动物被害死的方式
Our FBI shrink
我们的联邦调查局心理医生
agrees-- Iris was hanged, wasn't she?
同意这个说法 艾瑞斯是被绞死的 是吧
That's why you hanged Rebecca.
那就是你绞死丽贝卡的原因
We found the grave in your backyard.
我们在你家后院找到了坟墓
We can dig up the dog,
我们可以把狗挖出来
and it'll be easy to determine cause of death.
想确认死因很容易
I'll do that.
我去办
Don't.
别
Don't what?
别怎样
Don't... dig up Iris.
别...把艾瑞斯挖出来
Please.
求你
I went to pick her up...
那天我去接它
on Saturday, and...
是个周六
nobody answered the door, so I... went around back.
没人开门 于是我绕到楼后
Rebecca was working,
丽贝卡出去工作了
like usual?
如往常一样对吧
She left Iris chained to the porch.
她把艾瑞斯拴在阳台上
Who would leave a dog tied up like that?
谁会蠢到把狗那样栓着留在家中
I told her that I would take her.
我跟她说过我可以养它
But she said the...
但她说
custody agreement was a... legal contract,
共同监护协议具有法律效力
that the law was the law.
而我们必须遵守法律
Everything always went back to that...
所有事都会被她扯到那个
stupid show.
愚蠢的节目上
Iris was...
艾瑞斯它...
she was more than an agreement.
它可不只是一个协议那么简单
She was all I had left.
它是我仅剩的全部
And there she was...
然而我亲眼看到它
hanging off the...
被绞死在
patio railing...
阳台栏杆上
dangling by her collar.
脖子被它的项圈勒住
Probably went after a squirrel...
可能本来是想去追松鼠
or something.
或是什么东西
I couldn't... let Rebecca get away with that.
我不能...就这么放过丽贝卡
That's what the law is all about, right?
法律存在的目的不就是伸张正义吗
Listen, you guys, I thought you were here to do an article.
你们听着 我以为你们是来采访我的
You know, my assistant never would have set up
我的助理是不会安排你们来
this meeting for a tasting
拿东西给我试吃的
if my team hadn't tasted it first.
我的团队必须在我之前先试吃过
Especially if you want me involved in the marketing.
尤其是你们想用我的名义做宣传的话
Come on, you guys, let's go, get that food up.
快点 伙计们 加把劲 把菜烧好
You're right, ma'am.
你说得对 女士
Please accept our apologies...
请接受我们的道歉
Okay, uh, but they do not have your palate,
但他们没有你那么敏锐的味觉
and we could not let you miss an opportunity like this.
我们不想让你错失这样一个机会
That's sweet, but you need to talk to my staff.
真贴心 但你得去和我手下的人谈
Come on, let's go, let's go.
快点 走着 走着
You're right, ma'am.
你说得对 女士
Okay? We're sorry... Okay, what you can't see
我们很抱歉 你不知道的是
is that he is actually the best
他实际上是
of what this country has to offer.
国内最棒的一个
Did he kill Bin Laden?
是他杀死了本拉♥登♥吗
Wow, you are a tough sell. Taste it.
你真是个不好取悦的人啊 尝尝吧
Relax, it's just a hot sauce we're talking about.
放松 只是辣酱而已
No, it's not just a hot sauce.
不 不只是辣酱那么简单
My granny made this sauce,
我外婆发明了这辣酱的方子
and she took the recipe with her to her grave.
她到死也没有透露配方
Look me in the eye, kid.
看着我的眼睛 小子
Look me in the eye and tell me
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
that you think this is the most amazing hot sauce
你认为这会是我品尝过的最美味的辣酱
I'll ever taste and I should make an exception.
而我应该为此破例品尝一下
Ma'am, I promise you...
女士 我向您保证
to my everlasting surprise
出乎我的意料
that this sauce tastes every bit as good
这辣酱和我外婆曾给我做的
as when my grandmother made it for me.
一模一样 美味至极
Now, men fought for this sauce.
有人为了抢这种辣酱打得头破血流
And I-I ain't proud to say it,
我并不为我要说的事感到骄傲
but my cousin lost his hand because of it.
但我表弟的确为了这个丢了只手
All right, give me a taste.
好 给我尝尝
Not bad.
不算坏
All right, 60 me, 40 you,
好吧 我要六成 你们四成
and we'll market it with my name,
你们可以用我的名字和商标
my logo, maybe we'll make
做宣传 也许能
a little bit of money. Please,
挣一点点钱 拜托
we're gonna be rich-- 80/20,
我们会发大财的 八二分
our favor, and...
我们拿大头 而且
it's called "Opie and Thurston's Hot Sauce."
辣酱名字叫做"奥佩与瑟斯顿牌辣酱"
Okay.
好吧
Now, I got to hand it to you, Bones,
我必须承认你这回干得很棒 骨头
you always find a way to amaze me.
你总是能让我刮目相看
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Solving this case was a group effort.
这次能破案是大家的功劳
But I am the most valuable, so thank you.
但我的贡献最大 所以多谢夸奖
No, I meant I'm proud of you for not losing
不 我指的是你没有
your cool with the preschool director, and Emma's mom.
对学前班老师和艾玛的妈妈发飙
Well, when it comes
在化解冲突这件事上
to settling conflicts, it's always better to be rational.
保持理性永远是更好的做法
And the abundance of forensic evidence
那么多对克里斯汀不利的
against Christine
法庭证据
was clearly tainted by multiple sources.
明显是被多种渠道做了手脚的
Yeah, but the part where
是啊 但演变成
it became the O.J. trial was a bit much.
辛普森审讯就有点过了
But it worked.
但起作用了
Yeah. You know, Christine, she's gonna misbehave again.
是啊 克里斯汀还会再犯错的
She's gonna break curfew, she's gonna have a cigarette or two,
她会打破宵禁 会抽上一两根烟
she's probably gonna skip school.
没准还会辍学
I know.
我知道
It's a natural part of maturing.
这是成长过程中正常的一部分
Natural? Yes.
正常 是的
Really? Yes. Acceptable behavior
真的吗 是的 规矩的行为习惯
can only be learned through the experience
在体验过越轨的行为以后
of unacceptable behavior.
才能学会
Why the big change of heart?
你怎么心态180度大转弯
I haven't changed.
我没有转变
What's that? What?
那是什么 什么
On your neck. Is that a bite mark? Nothing.
你脖子上的 是牙印吗 没什么
Christine bit you. No...
克里斯汀咬你了 没有
Christine got excited.
克里斯汀当时有点激动
It doesn't mean that she bit Emma.
这并不意味着她咬了艾玛
Better not take her to daycare for a while.
这阵子最好别带她去托儿所了
I'll just tell them that you did it while we were making love.
我就跟他们说是我们滚床单时你咬的
No, you won't.
不 你不会那么说
Well, it's a believable explanation, Booth.
这么说挺有说服力的 布斯
What...? What, that I gave you a hickey?
什么 说我给你留了个吻痕吗
No, I'm not in eighth grade.
不行 我又不是初中小孩
Seriously? You got to slow down.
有没有搞错 你给我开慢点
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表