Then after Trudy promoted her to be producer,
特鲁迪升她为制片人后
nothing else mattered.
就什么都无所谓了
The only time I had a conversation
我唯一和她说话的时候
with her was on set.
还是在片场
She stopped seeing friends and family.
她不再和家人朋友见面
Was that why you sued her for palimony?
这是你为赡养费起诉她的原因吗
Hey, I supported Rebecca
当她只能端咖啡的时候
when she was carrying coffee.
我就一直养活她
By the time we split, her salary was triple mine.
我们分手的时候 她的工资是我的三倍
You sound bitter.
听上去你很不满啊
As long as I got my check every month, I was happy.
只要我每月拿到支票 我就满意了
Problem is, now she's gone, they're gonna stop.
问题是 她死了 再没有支票了
So from where I stand...
所以站在我的立场
Rebecca wasn't the only victim here.
丽贝卡不是唯一的受害者
I'm mad! I had every right to burn his car!
我很生气 我绝对有权利把他的车烧毁
It seems like it to me.
我也觉得你有权烧毁他的车
I would've liked to have burned it with him in it!
我希望把他和他的车一起烧了
That's it! That is the anger that I want to see in there!
就是这个 这就是我要的愤怒感
You're not gonna win if you don't get mad.
要是你不这么火冒三丈你是不会赢的
How long have you been watching this?
你看这个看了多久
Three hours. Three hours
三个小时 整整三个小时
of raw footage of people screaming at each other.
人们互相喊骂的原片
The bailiff even told Booth that these contestants
那个法庭监守还告诉布斯这些争论者
could be pretty nuts.
会变得很疯狂
I can see that.
我也感受到了
One guy went ballistic on his friend
有个人到法庭监守那控告他的朋友
for not returning a magazine.
就因他朋友没有归还杂♥志♥
And then he threatened to kill him. Well, that's good.
接着还威胁要杀了他 很好啊
Um, not for the friend, but for our case.
对他的朋友就不好了 但对我们的案子有益
He has an alibi.
他有不在场的证明
Rebecca was the one who was really pushing it.
丽贝卡是唯一在推波助澜的人
She went out of her way to push buttons on these crazies.
她是竭尽全力让这些人变得疯狂
Maybe that was part of her job,
可能这就是她工作
to make the show more interesting.
为了让节目更有看头
Eh. The word I was going for was "pathetic."
那我只能用"可悲"来形容了
The only one so far without an alibi is this one.
目前唯一没有不在场证明的就是这个人
He said he was using the money for an engagement ring!
他说他用那笔钱买♥♥了订婚戒指
So he lied! Now, you go in there,
他说谎了 现在你进去
and you fight for what you know is right,
为你认为正确的事抗争
and you'll win. You think so?
你会赢的 你觉得呢
Hell, yeah! Are you a doormat,
你是做受气包
or are you a fighter? A fighter!
还是做战士 做战士
Now, you go in there and you get some justice.
现在你就走进去得回一些公正
Yeah.
没错
Then she lost the case and had to be removed
后来她输了官司
from the studio by security.
还不得不被保安请出了片场
She blamed Rebecca for losing the case.
她把这些都归咎到丽贝卡头上
You set me up! You're a dead perra!
是你害了我 你这个贱♥人♥
Now, this was the day before Rebecca disappeared,
这就是丽贝卡失踪的前一天
and this woman lives two blocks
这个女人的住址在离丽贝卡尸体发现处
from where Rebecca's body was found.
只有两街区远
Okay.
好吧
Sure, I got mad-- she said I would win.
我当然生气了 她说我会赢的
Look, the show paid you more
听着 这个节目是
for appearing than it would've if you won the case.
是花钱雇你参演的而不是打赢官司
It was the principle of the thing!
这是最基本的原则
Ain't you got no morals?
你一点品德都没有吗
Hey, you were betrayed by your fianc.
你的未婚夫背叛了你
Money couldn't heal that. You wanted revenge.
金钱也不能让你痊愈 你想要报复
Yeah. He gets it.
没错 他知道的
Revenge-- that makes things right.
报复 就能解决一切
Seems like you got a lot of revenge in the past.
看上去你过去做过很多报复的事啊
Huh? Let's take a look, huh?
让我们来看看
Assault, breaking and entering.
人身攻击 非法入侵
Oh, another assault.
又一起人身攻击
Look at this one-- my favorite--
看看这个 重头戏来了
first degree murder. That was dismissed!
一级谋杀 那个案子撤销了
You seem to feel that anger's a good solution
看上去你认为发火是解决
to your problems-- which I totally understand.
问题的好方法 我完全能理解
Yeah? Yeah. Sure.
是吗 是 当然是
The release of adrenaline and noradrenalin in your system
你体内肾上腺素和去甲肾上腺素的释放
causes you to feel optimistic
让你觉得积极乐观
that your impulses are causing you to make,
就是说你体内的冲动让你做出了
uh, reasonable risk assessments.
较合理的风险评估
It's a common correspondence bias.
这是常见的对应偏差
Are you screwing with me?
你在耍我吗
No, I'm simply pointing out
没有 我只是指出了
that your lack of self-control
你自控力的缺失
can cause you to make extremely poor decisions.
会让你做出非常糟糕的决定
You said you were on my side!
你说你是我这边的
No, he said he understood why you go psycho.
没有 他只说他理解你为什么会发疯
Okay, I wouldn't use that word.
我不会用"发疯"这个词
I know. That's why I'm here.
我知道 所以我在这里帮你翻译
Okay, look, I caused a scene;
听着 我是大吵大闹了
they threw me out.
他们把我赶出了录制现场
Why they got to bring it up again now?
他们为什么现在又提起这件事了
Rebecca Pearce was found murdered two blocks from your home.
丽贝卡·皮尔斯的尸体在你家两个街区外被发现
She was killed right after you appeared on her show.
就在你出现在节目之后 她被谋杀了
You just hauled me in here
你们把我抓来
'cause I live in a crap neighborhood,
就是因为我住的地方不好
and maybe ain't that smart,
而且可能脑子也不太好
but I got brains.
但我还是有脑子的
I ain't gonna make this easy.
我不会让你们轻松的
I got nothing more to say.
我一句话也不会多说了
See how calm I could be?
看看 我能多淡定
Fractures to the metatarsals and phalanges.
跖骨和趾骨的骨折
Which suggests that the victim was defending herself.
说明受害人曾经反抗过
Fracturing to the occipital.
枕骨的骨折
Right. Blunt-force trauma, but wasn't enough to kill.
钝器致伤 但不足以致命
But would certainly be enough to daze the victim
但是足够使受害人晕眩
so the assailant could gain control over her.
这样袭击者可以制♥服♥她
And we also know
我们还知道
that the underside of her fingernails
她的指甲下
contained her own skin cells,
有她自己的皮肤细胞
which would indicate that she was bound
说明她曾被捆住
and that she tried to claw at her restraints.
并试图解开束缚
None of which gives us cause of death.
这些都不是致死原因
Ma'am, if I could speak?
女士 我能说句话吗
You are. Of course.
你这不正在说吗 是啊
Uh, I heard about your little girl,
我听说你女儿的事了
and I just wanted to say that
我只是想说
there's nothing special about biting.
咬人没什么大不了的
I mean, my mama said I used to chew on folks
我是说 我妈说我以前就喜欢咬人
like a cannibal at Thanksgiving dinner.
就像食人族在吃感恩节大餐
And I turned out okay.
我这不也挺好吗
You served time in a juvenile correction facility
你曾经被关进少管所
for stabbing your stepfather.
因为你捅了你继父
But I stabbed him in self-defense.
但我捅他是出于正当防卫
I... I went to juvie for theft and malicious mischief.
我进少管所是因为盗窃和损坏财物
Yeah, that doesn't sound good.
是啊 那听起来也不怎么样
All I'm saying is that biting is,
我就是想说咬人只是
you know, pretty average behavior.
普通人都有的行为
And since my daughter is not average,
那既然我女儿不是普通人
I'll prove that she's being unfairly maligned.
我要证明她被人冤枉了
Did you see this, Mr. Abernathy?
你看到这个了吗 阿伯纳西先生
Uh... yes. That's an antemortem injury
是的 右颧骨上
to the right zygomatic.
一处死前受的伤
Blunt-force consistent with a violent blow.
钝物撞击说明是一拳猛击
Degree of remodeling indicates that the injuries
愈合程度说明她是在
occurred approximately three months ago.
大概三个月之前受的这处伤
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表