Why do you have to buy her a gift?
为什么你一定要给她买♥♥礼物
I like buying her things.
我喜欢给她买♥♥东西
Okay, you know what you would say to me?
如果这是我 知道你会怎么说吗
You'd say you were overcompensating.
你会说这是过度补偿
Over... why would I be overcompensating?
过度...为什么我要过度补偿她
Wow, you're a little defensive.
你的防范心理很重啊
No, I'm not. Am I?
不 我没有 我有吗
Little bit. I don't think so.
有一点 我不觉得
Just a little bit, there.
只有一点而已
I just left you a message.
我刚给你留了言
Cherie, I need to see you in your office.
亲爱的 和我到你办公室谈谈
Oh, no, no, no, we're going to the Baird Hotel, you know.
不 我们要去贝尔德酒店 你知道的
We're gonna go look at some surveillance tapes.
我们要去看监控录像
Seeley Booth!
瑟雷·布斯
When I drag myself out of the relative comforts of my cramped office,
当我离开我那狭小但舒适的办公室时
it means that it's urgent.
说明事情是很紧急的
Sweet Pea will get the tapes.
小甜甜会去拿录像的
You been to blockbuster, right?
你跟爆♥炸♥犯打过交道是不是
Same principle.
道理是一样的
No, no, no, he can't go alone. That's not protocol.
不行 他不能一个人去 不符合制度
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
You, are you an agent?
你 你是探员吗
Uh, yes, ma'am,
是的 女士
special Agent Olivia Sparling.
我是特别探员奥利维亚·斯帕林
I'm new here.
我是新人
You'll do.
你就可以
Someone went boom at the Baird.
有人在贝尔德酒店被炸死了
Find out who did it and bring 'em to justice.
去查出是谁干的 把他们逮捕归案
Easy peasy. Dr. Sweets will fill you in.
易如反掌 斯维斯博士会告诉你详情
Ain't no easy peasy about this, okay?
这不是什么易如反掌的事 明白吗
This is my case.
这是我的案子
Don't be possessive, cherie.
占有欲别这么强 亲爱的
Now it's their case, too. What?
现在这也是他们的案子了 什么
And your bosses say you are mine until further notice.
而且你上司说在下一个通知前你是我的人
You two are working together.
你俩一起去查案吧
Ah, but... You heard the man. Lovely.
但... 你听他说了 亲爱的
Now let's stroll to your office.
现在去你的办公室吧
Looks like we're working together.
看来我们要一起共事了
Why did she call you doctor?
为什么她叫你博士
Because I'm a doctor.
因为我是一个博士
I'm a psychologist, a profiler.
心理学家 罪犯侧写专家
You got to be kidding.
开玩笑吧
I'm working with a shrink.
我居然要和一个心理医生去查案
I'm more than just a shrink.
我比心理医生好多了
Okay? The bureau gave me a gun, okay?
明白吗 局里还给我配了把枪呢
I should take the lead on questioning people.
应该由我来主导盘问工作
It's kind of my thing.
这是我的专长
Just don't shoot me.
别开枪射到我就行
I was having lunch at the commissary,
我本来在餐厅吃午饭
minding my own ham and rye,
享受着我火腿和黑麦面包
when my boss came up steaming
这时我的上司怒气冲冲地跑来
that he was going to get the DOJ bean counters to look into your budget.
他要叫司法部的会计来查你的预算
Why? We have the highest conviction rate in the district.
为什么 我们在区里的定罪率是最高的
And the highest cost per conviction.
但每个案子的花费也是最高的
And they're blaming me, too,
他们也怪上我了
'cause I work with you people.
因为我和你们一起共事
So, you're gonna have to justify your department's expenses
所以你要在季度预算审查会上
at the quarterly budget review.
说明你的部门花费的合理性
Me? No, not me.
我 不 别叫我去
I work in the field. Here.
我是跑现场的 给你
That's why you are doing it.
所以才叫你去发言
Big burly agent like you will intimidate the pencil necks.
像你这样壮实的探员才能吓倒文弱书生
I'd waive your gun around a little, too, if I were you.
我要是你的话也会先把案子放一边
There's got to be someone else here.
这里总有其他人能去吧
I'm sorry, cherie, but there is no one
抱歉 亲爱的 这里没有人
burlier or cuter than you.
比你更壮实更帅气了
Stop.
别说了
The good news is, if you get that budget through,
好消息是 如果你让预算通过了
your boss says there's a promotion in it for you.
你上司说还要给你升职
You won't have to run around getting shot at anymore.
你就不用再到处查案挨枪子了
Sorry, did you say promotion?
等等 你说有升职
With a raise.
工资也会涨
You do like money, right? Yes.
你喜欢钱的吧 当然
You just go through all the supplies we used last quarter,
你只需要解释我们上季度消耗的所有物资
cost for extra manpower, techs and such.
额外的人力成本 技术成本之类的
Um, then estimate the cost for the coming quarter.
然后预算下一个季度的成本
Uh, supplies?
什么物资
Kevlar vests, uh, ammo, toner for the printers.
防弹背心 弹♥药♥ 打印机墨粉
Toner?
墨盒
The government doesn't function without toner, cherie.
没了墨盒政♥府♥什么都干不了 亲爱的
So, the explosive that powered the bomb
炸♥弹♥里的炸♥药♥
had a methylammonium nitrate base.
是用硝酸甲胺做的
It's commercial grade, but, unfortunately,
是商品级的 而坏消息就是
that means it could have been made by any number of companies.
这就意味着不知道多少公♥司♥在生产这种产品
Maybe this will help you.
没准这个可以帮到你
I found it embedded in a piece of his liver.
这是嵌在他肝里的
It's inorganic.
是无机物
It's part of a wire and some metal fragments.
这是一小段电线 还有一些金属碎片
This could be part of the detonator.
可能是雷♥管♥的碎片
That would help narrow down the source of the bomb.
这个应该可以帮你追查炸♥弹♥来源
Well, yeah, but...
是啊 但是
you should have given this to the FBI bomb squad.
你不是应该把这个交给联邦调查局防爆小组吗
Yeah, but they're backlogged
是啊 但是他们手头事情太多了
and you seem to enjoy explosions so much.
你又对爆♥炸♥情有独钟
You are the best boss ever.
你真是史上最棒的老板
I know, but I also figured this would prevent you
我知道 不过我还觉得这样就能
from blowing up things in the lab.
防止你把实验室炸上天
It will, right?
能防住吧 对吗
The hotel is very upset and deeply saddened
本酒店对于发生在我们停车场中的悲剧
by the tragedy in our parking structure.
表示非常遗憾 万分悲痛
It's always sad whenever anyone explodes.
甭管谁爆♥炸♥了都一样悲痛
That's why we need to see your security tapes.
所以我们需要看看你们的监控录像
And I want to give them to you,
我也想给你们看
but you understand I have to go through the legal department.
不过也请你们理解 法律部有一些手续要办
We have many important guests.
我们有很多重要的客人
This is a murder investigation, Mr. Franklin.
我们在调查一起谋杀案 富兰克林先生
Of course, but there are procedures.
当然 但需要走些程序
If you all had a warrant...
如果你们能拿到搜查令
You're stalling. I don't have time for stalling.
你在拖延时间 我可没工夫陪你玩
Uh, Agent Sparling, I think if we just explain to Mr. Franklin...
斯帕林探员 我想如果向富兰克林先生解释一下
Who paid you to plant a bomb?
是谁雇你放的炸♥弹♥
I don't know what you're talking about.
你说的话我一个字都不懂
You didn't get a Breitling watch
靠当保安的工资你可买♥♥不起
or Prada shoes on a rent-a-cop's salary.
百年灵手表和普拉达皮鞋
I'm not saying anything.
我没什么好说的了
You come back with a warrant, you'll get your tapes.
你拿着搜查令来 监控录像就给你
Agent Sparling, if we just made it clear
斯帕林探员 我们只要给
to Mr. Franklin it's in his best interest...
富兰克林先生讲清楚 这么做对他有好处
I'm not leaving you alone to erase those tapes, got it?
我不会给你机会抹掉那些带子的 明白吗
I want to speak to my lawyer.
我要见律师
Great, you can call him from the FBI office.
太好了 你可以在联邦调查局给他打电♥话♥
We're taking you into custody.
你被我们拘留了
You had something to say, Doctor?
你要说什么来着 博士
Oh, no, I was just thinking maybe it be a good idea
没什么 我刚刚在想可能不让他找律师
to keep him from lawyering up,
会好一些
but we're past that now, so let's just...
不过已经晚了 就带他走吧
If I get this promotion,
如果我升职了
I wouldn't be in the field as much,
我就不用出那么多现场
but, hey, that could be a good thing, you know.
不过 这样也不是什么坏事啊
But you'd be behind a desk. You'd hate that.
但你就得成天关在办公室 你可不喜欢那样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表