What do you want this time?
你这次想要怎样
You, uh, you crossed a line when you shot me, Agent Booth.
当你打我一枪的时候 你过界了
I thought, I thought we were working so well together.
我还以为我们合作无间呢
I never did anything to hurt you guys.
我从来没有伤害过你们大伙
You think this is some kind of a game?
你认为这是一个游戏
Of course.
当然是
Now the rules have changed.
现在 游戏规则变了
Shot to the base of the occipital,
枕骨底部中枪
just like the previous victim.
和之前的受害者一样
And multiple shots to the rest of the body.
还有身体其他部分被打中数枪
Well, Pelant doesn't do anything randomly.
普朗特做任何事情都有目的
I'll upload these photos
我上传照片
and see if the wounds match the previous set.
看伤处是不是与之前吻合
Nine millimeter, just like the other victim.
9毫米口径 和另一个受害者一样
Probably from the same USP.
可能是同一把注册枪♥支♥
Booth should know about this.
布斯应该知道
Can you call him on a burner cell?
你能用一次性手♥机♥给他打个电♥话♥吗
I told Booth we should stay on the grid--
我告诉布斯我们会保持通信畅通
computers, phones, everything.
电脑啊 电♥话♥什么的
But Pelant will find a way in. I know.
可是普朗特会入侵的 我知道
And when he does, I'll be able to track him.
他一入侵 我就能找到他的位置了
Maybe you should ask Booth to remove himself
你也许应该让布斯撤离
from the case.
这个案子
I couldn't. That's his decision.
我不能 这是他的决定
It's Pelant and he's targeting FBI...
这是普朗特 他针对的还是联邦探员
No. We need Booth to get Pelant.
不 我们需要布斯去抓普朗特
There's no one better; you both know that.
没人比他更好 你俩都知道
Please tell Booth about the bullets.
请告诉布斯子弹的事
Sure.
当然
There are remodeled injuries to the right tibia.
右胫骨上有愈合的伤处
Oh, I-I should do that.
应该我来做的
I already am.
我已经在做了
Okay, well, then I'll help.
好吧 那我协助你
Bites from a dog.
狗的咬伤
Same Harris lines.
相同的哈里斯线
This injury is from ten years ago,
这也是十年前的伤了
just like Friedlander's.
跟弗里德伦德完全一样
And his records from that time are missing, too.
他那段时间的医疗记录也不见了
Crystal Creek?
水晶溪
That was in West Virginia ten years ago.
十年前的西弗吉尼亚
All right, well, Friedlander and Stone
弗里德伦德和斯通
were attacked by their guard dogs
在我们突袭聚居地的时候
the day that we stormed the compound.
被他们的看门狗咬伤
Why wasn't that in his files?
为什么没在他的记录中出现
Or the gunshot wounds?
还有枪伤也没有
Because the files of the agents that were injured that day
因为那天受伤探员的档案
were moved to a secure location.
都被转移到安全的地方了
Does that sweet doctor of yours
你们的小甜甜医生
know you were at Crystal Creek, too?
知道你也参与了水晶溪行动吗
You know what? That's something you don't talk about
有些事 没必要提的话
if you don't have to.
你就不要提了
All right, so what,
好吧 那是怎么回事
is Pelant getting political?
普朗特开始关心政♥治♥了
So you think Pelant is getting political,
所以你觉得普朗特开始关心政♥治♥
killing agents for revenge?
杀害探员来复仇
No, Pelant's not killing anyone.
不 普朗特不会杀任何人
He's working through a surrogate.
他在操控替身
A few years ago, I wrote an analysis
几年前 我写过一篇关于病理操纵
involving the pathology of manipulation and victim vulnerability.
和受害者脆弱性的分♥析♥报告
Okay, just speak so we don't need an interpreter.
好了 简单点说 省得我还得找翻译
It's pretty simple.
非常简单
There were survivors at the compound.
他们是管辖区里的幸存者
Children who saw their parents and siblings die.
看着自己父母和兄弟姐妹死去的孩子们
That's a wound that never heals.
那种伤口永远不会愈合
Any one of them's a perfect target for Pelant.
他们中的任何一个都是普朗特的完美目标
I mean, he guarantees revenge.
我是说 他说过要复仇
I'm sure Pelant says closure.
我很确定普朗特说的是了结
Because that's what you say in your paper?
因为你的论文里那么写的
Yeah.
是的
Pelant's using my work against us.
普朗特用我的论文来对付我们
Fortunately, I'm more familiar with it than he is.
值得庆幸的是 比起他我更熟悉
You hope, cher.
你最好希望是这样 亲爱的
I tried to retrieve surveillance video from the crime scene,
我试着恢复犯罪现场的监控录像
but all the cameras feed into central servers
但是所有摄像头都连接在中♥央♥服务器上
that were wiped clean.
已经被人清除干净了
So Pelant can access any security camera?
这么说普朗特可以侵入任何一个监控摄像头
Yeah, any one with an internet connection.
是的 任何联网的摄像头
How about you?
你有什么发现
Yeah, yeah. Yellow Poplar pollen places the hat
帽子上的是北美鹅掌楸的花粉
in the Blue Ridge Mountain range near the Quirauk Peak.
来自靠近魁拉克峰的蓝岭山脉
That's an area that covers about 10,000 square miles.
那个区域占地面♥积♥达一万平方英里
Pelant's laughing at us right now.
普朗特现在一定在嘲笑我们
Hey,we're gonna get him, Hodgins.
我们会抓到他的 哈金斯
You know that we will.
你知道我们会的
I should've killed him when I had the chance.
上次我有机会就应该杀了他的
These men, the new victims...
这些人 这些新的受害者...
they're my fault.
都是我的错
No, honey, they're not. Yeah.
亲爱的 那不是你的错 是我的错
Just... I-I got to sort through this garbage.
我...我得继续研究这些破烂
Listen, if you need anything,
要是你需要任何东西
just ask me, okay?
就跟我说 知道吗
Yeah.
好
You should've told me.
你应该告诉我
I did. As soon as it mattered.
我告诉你了 我觉得有必要就马上告诉你了
You could be the next target.
你也许会是下一个目标
Oh, come on, Bones, you're the logical one.
别这样 骨头 你一向是最有理智的那个
Okay, that's too easy for Pelant.
好吧 那对普朗特来说太轻而易举了
I just know that men are dying.
我只知道有人死了
Men like you.
和你一样的人
I am not going to die. Understand?
我不会死的 知道吗
Sweets says that Pelant sees this as a game.
斯维斯说普朗特把这当成一个游戏
That is why he called me.
因为这样他才打电♥话♥给我的
He called to say that the rules were changing.
他打来说规则变了
Yeah, okay.
是的 没错
If I'm gone and you're gone,
如果我死了 你也死了
then the game is over.
那游戏就结束了
We have to focus on winning. Okay, look.
我们要想怎么赢 好吗
He's just trying to throw us off?
他只是想转移我们的注意力
W-We're smarter than he is.
我...我们比他聪明
Well, you're smarter.
你很聪明
Look, you're the smartest person in the world.
你是这个世界上最聪明的人
Ever. I mean, since the beginning of time.
最聪明的 从开天辟地以来
Stop. It's true.
行了 这是事实
Oh, except for that one guy.
除了一个人
Uh, Gary from old-time Greece.
写古希腊时期故事的盖理
He was smarter than you.
他比你还要聪明
You are not allowed to die.
我不许你死
Do you understand?
你知道吗
Yeah. I understand.
嗯 我知道
Good.
那就好
Has the FBI kept track of the Crystal Creek survivors?
联邦调查局有追踪水晶溪的幸存者吗
No. Most were kids, so they had no cause.
没有 幸存者大都是孩子 他们没借口
Plus, with all the lawsuits and conspiracy theorists,
另外 当时有那么多诉讼和好事的阴谋论者
they didn't want the public
他们不希望公众
to think they were spying, you know?
觉得他们在暗中监视
Yeah, and Pelant knew all that,
是啊 普朗特也知道这些
so his surrogate wouldn't be traceable.
所以没办法找到他的替身
But I have indicators and key words
但我有指示标和关键词
we can use to screen for potential candidates.
可以用来搜索可能的对象
Well, I imagine we'd start with "Crystal Creek,"
我想我们应该从"水晶溪"
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表