how to target major arteries in hand-to-hand combat?
如何在肉搏战中攻击主动脉
I know how to defend myself.
我知道如何保护自己
Right. According to your bank account,
没错 根据你的银行账户信息
there's some major withdrawals in the past three months.
过去三个月中有几次大笔提款
One bigger than the other.
有一笔提款数额特别大
You like to gamble?
你喜欢赌博吗
I play the horses once in a while.
我偶尔会去赌马
Yeah, I know. I've been there.
我知道 我去过
When you bet, you lose, you get desperate.
下注 输了 就会变得绝望
You bet more just to get that rush.
下更大的赌注 想尽快赢
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
No? I mean, you were broke two weeks ago.
不知道吗 两周前你破产了
Then you get this.
你却得到了一笔巨款
Electronic transfer from a Russian bank
来自一家俄♥罗♥斯♥银行的汇款
for $20,000.
金额高达两万美金
Someone paid off an old debt.
有人结了一笔旧账
It's possible.
有可能
I could see that, but do you want to hear my theory?
看得出来 但你想听听我的理论吗
I'm thinking you come here and you want to make it big.
我认为你来这儿 是想要成就一番
But you fall into debt, so what do you do? You go to daddy
却欠了债 然后呢 你跑去找
to bail you out, and he agrees on one condition.
老爸保你出来 而他只有一个条件
To restore the family honor,
要恢复家族的荣誉
you had to take out your sister's husband.
你只能把你妹妹的丈夫除掉
You shouldn't talk about my family like that.
你不应该这样说我的家族
I can see that family means a lot to you.
我能看出来你的家族对你来说无比重要
You would do anything
为了守护这份荣誉
to protect their honor, am I right?
让你做什么都可以 对吗
I know my rights.
我知道我的权利
And I don't have to talk to you anymore.
我不用再跟你说什么了
So the nick to the coracoid process revealed
喙突的断口显示
microscopic fibers of a dyed and coated linen.
有少量染色亚麻纤维
Parts of the victim's clothing?
是被害人衣服上的吗
No, because...
不是 因为
the linen has been suffused with polyurethane.
亚麻上充满了聚氨酯
I don't know what that means. Well, it's...
我不懂这是什么意思 意思是
I know what it means, obviously.
我当然知道它是什么意思
What I don't understand is its significance.
我不明白的是它是从哪来的
Bookbinding.
书籍的装订线
How could a book cut through the muscle tissue
一本书怎么能刺穿肌肉组织
and sever a major artery?
又切断了主动脉呢
I guess we're looking for something that's covered
我猜我们要找一个既有装订线上的亚麻
in bookbinder's linen that's sharper than a book.
又比书更锋利的东西
That is correct. I know what
没错 我知道是什么
killed James Sutton.
杀死詹姆斯·萨顿的了
Wh-wha...
什 什么
Would you care to share it with me?
你介不介意和我分享一下
I have to get Booth. Nope, yeah, okay.
我要去找布斯 不分享 好吧
I'll just find out later.
我自己来吧
Just because I don't have an alibi
不能仅仅因为我没有不在场证明
does not mean that I killed Jim.
就说明是我杀了詹姆
Doesn't exactly clear you either.
这样也不能排除你的嫌疑
These books.
这些书
What about them? They cover a wide range of topics
那些书怎么了 涉猎甚广
that would've been useful in this killing.
肯定有助于谋杀
Really, like what?
真的吗 都有什么
This book is about how to commit the perfect murder.
这本书是关于如何完美谋杀
Why would you publish something like that?
你为什么要出版这样的书
It's written by a man on death row.
作者是一位死刑犯
How could he possibly be an expert on the perfect murder?
他怎么会是个完美谋杀的专家
What else we got here? Oh, oh, look at this.
这里还有什么 看看这个
You missed one, Bones.
你没发现这本 骨头
How to Remove Stains.
《如何销毁罪证》
There's blood on the floor here.
这边的地板有血迹
I bet it says to use bleach on blood.
我猜那上面肯定些用漂白剂去除血迹
That doesn't work. You publish trash.
那不管用的 你出版的都是废物
I cut my foot on a rock in the garden.
我被花♥园♥里的石头割破过脚
It bled a lot.
留了很多血
I estimate about two liters.
大约有两升
Two liters-- I'm surprised you didn't pass out.
两升 你没昏过去真是太神奇了
Okay, I'm sorry. The bookends-- they come in pairs?
对了 那对书立 是在巴黎买♥♥的吗
I only ever had one.
我只有一个
Really? Not in this picture you didn't i see two.
是吗 这张照片不是 我看见了两个
This is a likely match for the indentation
这个和萨顿肩胛骨后面的
on the posterior surface of Sutton's scapula.
凹痕非常符合
So you're saying that I killed Jim with a bookend?
所以你是说我用书立杀了詹姆
That's ludicrous.
太可笑了
DNA will tell us
DNA会告诉我们
if the blood on the floor matches Sutton's.
地板上的血是不是萨顿的
It's only a matter of time. You come clean with us,
只是时间问题 你可以跟我们坦白
I'll tell the judge you cooperated.
我会告诉法官 你很合作
When he called me from Russia, I could hear it in his voice.
他在俄♥罗♥斯♥打给我的时候 我就听出来
Something changed.
有些事变了
He'd fallen in love.
他爱上别人了
Oh, no. It was never about her.
不 和她无关
We were a team.
我们是一个团队
Until he decided to publish in some ridiculous journal for no pay.
直到他决定无酬发表什么可笑的日志
and leave me out of it.
还要不让我参与
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
He wanted to be taken seriously as an archeologist,
他想让别人把他当做真正的考古学家
which is a very high calling.
这是非常高的称谓
You should've let him have that.
你不应该让他这么想
Well, you're under arrest for the murder of Dr. James Sutton.
你因涉嫌谋杀詹姆斯·萨顿博士而被捕了
Hello, everybody.
大家好
We are extremely gratified
我们非常高兴
that there are so many people who are interested
有这么多人关注这件
in what happened 25,000 years ago.
发生于两万五千年的事情
Even the FBI is interested.
联邦调查局都关注呢
It was a crime.
是一起罪案
Well, FBI's all about crime, so can we get going here?
联调局关注的都是罪案 能开始了吗
But I think this is Clark's story to tell.
但我认为这是克拉克的故事
Dr. Edison.
埃迪森博士
Okay, all right, yes, uh...
好吧 好吧
Are you gonna let Clark have all this glory?
你是想让克拉克独占这份荣耀吗
He put it together. I only helped.
是他把线索联♥系♥在一起的 我只是帮了忙
Dr. Hodgins, would you stand in for the Neanderthal father?
哈金斯博士 能否扮演一下穴居人父亲
Yes.
没问题
Dr. Saroyan,
瑟罗博士
Would you be the Homo sapien mother?
能否扮演一下现代智人母亲
And, um...
还有
No. No?
不行 不行吗
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Okay, Dr. Sweets, would you be our interloper? Okay.
斯维斯医生 能否扮演一下闯入者 好
All right, gentlemen, could you go this way
好了 各位 请站在这边
and I'll call you when I need you.
需要的时候我会请您
It was a warmish morning in the late fall
这是一个温暖的深秋早晨
in the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains.
在高加索山的山脚下
Excuse me... if I may?
打扰一下
Oh, boy.
天啊
How do you know it was a warmish morning?
你怎么知道是个温暖的早晨
Uh, spores and fungi tell us that it was a very warm autumn.
孢子和真菌表明当时正是个温暖的秋天
Ha, bug boy.
虫子男
Mom was grinding acorns into paste between rocks.
妈妈在用石头将橡树子磨成粉
The grinding rocks were a part of Sutton's find,
这些磨石是萨顿发现的
as were some acorn husks.
还有一些橡树子的壳
A very warm autumn.
一个非常温暖的秋天
Yes.
对
Now, there was a little girl, only three years old
还有一名小女孩 年仅三岁
who was sleeping under some skins here in the shelter.
当时她在某种兽皮的帐篷下酣睡着
Which is our cue for Dad to come in with dinner.
这时 父亲带着晚餐回来了
Right, good. Hark, I bring thee meat
好的 吾的爱人 孤为汝携来兔之肉
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表