We also know that the bullet
我们还知道子弹打碎了
broke your bottle of Aqua Nobile perfume in your purse.
你手包里那瓶雅呵雅贵族香水
Even that fine scent can't hide your real smell.
那么高档的香水也掩盖不了你真实的味道
One woman's opinion.
身为女人的意见而已
Not only did you kill a cop,
你不仅是杀了一名警官
but you killed a good man.
你杀了一个好人
You threatened to leave him if he didn't
你威胁说 如果他不辞去
quit his job as an undercover cop.
卧底警♥察♥的工作 你就离开他
He stole those diamonds for her?
他为了这女人才去偷钻石的吗
He loved her, right?
他很爱她 是吧
He gave up his whole career for her, right?
他为了她放弃了自己的事业 是吧
But she still killed him.
但她还是杀死了他
No accounting for love.
爱真是无法解释
Admit it! He gave you what you wanted.
承认吧 他给了你你想要的
You didn't want it anymore. I wanted it!
你却不想要了 我想要
I just didn't want Reuben.
我只是不想要鲁本
Ah, I like a woman with an appetite.
我喜欢食欲好的女人
I like a man who knows how to slick a thirst.
我喜欢懂得如何款待女士的男人
Can we drop all the '40s lingo, Cherie?
我们能别用40年代的口吻了吗 亲爱的
Yes, of course.
好 当然
I mean, all the suggestive stuff is fun, but...
那些暗示挺有意思的 但是...
It did its job,
那方法奏效了
and now here we are in your favorite restaurant?
现在我们正在你最爱的餐厅共进晚餐
Who told you that? Hodgins?
谁告诉你的 哈金斯吗
It was Hodgins.
是哈金斯吧
Just because I eat lunch here every day
我每天中午在这里吃饭
does not mean it's my favorite restaurant.
不代表这是我最爱的餐厅
Well, that's good to hear,
那太好了
because I know some great places.
因为我知道几个不错的餐厅
Ethiopian, Cajun, of course.
埃塞俄比亚风味 当然还有法国风味
We could go now.
我们这就可以去
Monsieur, I already filled up on French fries and mushroom caps,
先生 我吃薯条和蘑菇帽已经都吃饱了
but maybe a nightcap somewhere else?
但也许我们可以找个地方试试睡帽
I love a woman who knows how her evening's going to end.
我喜欢知道夜晚会如何结束的女人
Well, as the protagonist,
作为主角
it makes sense that you would want shots
你想从我的视角进行拍摄
from my point of view.
是有道理的
Dr. Edison,
埃迪森医生
please provide information that would give
请说些能鼓励捐赠者
a donor the confidence to donate.
做出捐赠的话
Hodgins just brought back the rib shards.
哈金斯刚把肋骨碎片带了回来
I haven't yet had a chance to assemble them.
我还没腾出工夫把它们拼接起来
There's absolutely no useful information
你刚刚说的话里
in what you just told me.
一点有用的信息都没有
Such a unique sense of humor.
你的幽默感真独特
What's this?
这是什么
The victim...
受害人...
It's, uh...
这是...
footage from the fundraising documentary.
筹款纪录片的片段
Mr. Jursic refers to me as "Stern and imperious."
杰斯克先生说我"令人生畏又傲慢"
Come on, Bones.
拜托 骨头
The guy is a clown, all right?
那家伙就是个小丑
Don't listen to that guy.
别听他的
Come on, we have 7:30 dinner reservations.
快点 我们预订了七点半的晚餐
But he's right, Booth.
但他说得对 布斯
II look like a really, really mean lady. No!
我看起来非常非常刻薄 才没有
You're just really, really focused there.
你只是非常非常专注于你的工作
And rude. If Clark wasn't in this,
还很无礼 要不是克拉克也在里面
the Jeffersonian wouldn't raise a dime.
杰斐逊实验室一分钱也筹不到的
Am I always like this? No, you know,
我总是这样子吗 不是
this was just a very particularly stressful case.
只是这件案子格外棘手而已
For you, because it was a cop murder,
那是对你来说 因为受害者是个警官
not for me.
但对我来说没有
You know what, Bones, I think when I'm upset,
你知道的 骨头 我觉得当我心烦时
you're upset because you're sympathetic.
你也会心烦 因为你很有同情心
Well, that would be empathetic.
那叫感同身受
The point is...
我想说的是
you're not always, like, this mean person.
你不总是像这个刻薄的人那样
Because if I were,
如果我是那样
you'd leave me for a nice person.
你就会离开我去找个可爱的人了
I'm not gonna leave you for a nice person,
我不会离开你去找个可爱的人
because you are a nice person.
因为你就是个可爱的人
Not like that, you know, mean person.
不像这个刻薄的人那样
Let's shut that for now.
我们把它关上吧
That's funny, because we are the same person.
真有趣 因为那里面的人就是我
Perhaps it's my sense of humor that's kept us together.
也许是我的幽默感留住了你的心
Got to be your sense of humor.
肯定是因为你的幽默感
Well, it doesn't have to be, Booth.
没必要非是这一点 布斯
Absolutes are not...
绝对是不...
Are you just trying to keep me quiet?
你是想让我闭嘴吗
Yeah, come on, they're gonna
是的 快走 不然他们会
sit us by the kitchen.
让我们坐在厨房♥边上的
In a minute.
马上就好
Bones... Okay, we...
骨头 好了 我们
really got to go or we're gonna be late.
真的得走了 不然要迟到了
7:30 dinner reservations. Well, I was enjoying myself.
预定了七点半的晚餐 我正享受呢
All right, well, I'll tell you what.
好 这样吧
You can kiss me at the red lights.
你可以在等红灯时亲我
Come on. Okay, okay.
快走 好的好的
I haven't eaten since breakfast.
早饭以后我就没吃东西了
All right, I said okay.
好 我说了好的
Let me get my bag. Let's go, get your bag.
等我拿上包 快走 拿上你的包
All right, now you're a nice person, very nice.
好 你真是个友好的人 非常友好
I said okay. Why you so mean?
我说了好的 你干嘛这么凶
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表