I got it, I got it.
我学会了 学会了
You two are 531, right? Yes, 531.
你们是531号♥ 对吗 没错
Okay, there are 19 couples ahead of you,
你们前面还有19对选手
and then you're up for your first round of auditions.
然后就是你们的第一轮试镜
We're ready. Dance to the top.
我们准备好了 舞至巅峰
I don't really care.
我才不在乎呢
I'm gonna text everybody at the lab,
我要给实验室的所有人发短♥信♥
they're gonna be so impressed. Shh.
他们会大吃一惊的 你小声点
Didn't you say that Cam said that poison was used to dye fabrics?
你不是说凯认为铅毒被用作纤维染料吗
Yes. Lead acetate is the best way to set the color.
是的 醋酸铅是染色的最佳选择
Right, well, take a look at
好 快看那边
"Throw Mama From the Train" over there.
《谋害老妈》里的原型出现了
Well, she makes all of her daughter's costumes,
她制♥作♥了女儿的所有演出服
down to dyeing them.
并亲手染色
If I can get some of the material,
如果我能拿到一些材料
we could do a chemical analysis.
就可以对其进行化学分♥析♥
You're still here.
你还在这儿啊
I got called back.
我又被叫回来了
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm just cranky and out of sorts.
我只是有点焦躁 心情不好
Come on. Yeah.
过来 好
I'm so tired of all this ugliness.
我厌倦了这些丑恶的东西
I just want some beauty in my life.
我只想让自己的生活中多一点美好
Well, okay, then-then we can fix this.
好的 我们可以解决这个问题
It's not a car or-or a watch.
这可不像汽车和手表那么容易修好的
It's a big, complicated life.
这是个重大而复杂的人生问题
Hey, what do you want?
你想要些什么
I mean, today.
我是说今天
Not in life, just today.
不是人生目标 就是今天
I want to look at John Singer Sargent
我想有不止二十分钟的时间
for longer than 20 minutes.
去欣赏约翰·辛格·萨金特的作品
And I want to learn how he paints arms
我还想学他是如何把人物的手臂表现得
like calls to heaven, and I want to paint like that.
如同天堂的召唤 我想学他的绘画手法
Okay.
好的
That's doable.
这些都是可行的
And I want to do it any time I want.
我希望随时都能实现
Well...
这个嘛
bird by bird.
得一步一步来
Baby steps, okay?
一步一步来 好吗
Cam. Cam, Cam, Cam.
凯 凯 凯 凯
Okay, now is not a good time, Dr. Hodgins.
我现在没时间 哈金斯博士
It's about Angela.
是关于安琪拉的事
I'm all yours.
那我洗耳恭听
Thank you.
谢谢
Does Angela know we're having this talk?
安琪拉知道我们在谈她的事吗
Are you kidding me? I like being able to draw breath.
开玩笑 我还没活腻呢
Can I have the cone of silence?
我们可以用暗语指代吗
I hate the cone of silence. Can you...
我讨厌用暗语 你能…
Fine. Go.
好吧 你说
You know how sometimes it's worth it to lose a lot of something
有时候放弃某事的一大部分是值得的
just to keep a little of it?
只为了留住其一小部分
Because a little of that something
因为这一小部分
is worth a lot more than something else?
也比其他东西更加重要
God, I think we need to have a long discussion on the subject.
天哪 这个话题我们得好好讨论一下
If lead acetate was used in dying Laila's costume,
如果莱拉的演出服用了醋酸铅染色
then there would still be trace amounts of lead in her dress.
那么她裙子上仍会留有微量痕迹
I hid my forensic kit in my makeup case, Booth.
我把法医套装藏在化妆盒里了 布斯
That's very smart of you, Bones.
骨头 你太聪明了
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
I'm using the sodium rhodizonate to test
我用玫棕酸钠来测试
for the presence of lead-- it's the same process used
铅的存在 这和检测
to test for gunshot residue.
射击残留物是同样的程序
You got to hurry up; people are starting
你得快点 人们开始
to look at us here.
注意到我们了
You can't rush science, Booth.
这事急不得 布斯
It's blue-- what does that mean?
蓝色 代表什么意思
Nothing yet.
目前还不代表什么
If lead is present, this hydrochloric acid solution
如果有铅存在 盐酸溶液
will turn the material red.
会成变布料红
Laila and Katarina
莱拉和卡特琳娜
were friends, so Laila
是朋友 所以莱拉
or her mother would have been able
或者她妈妈能
to slowly poison Katarina over the year.
用一年的时间慢慢毒害卡特琳娜
Security guard, 2:00-- coming.
保安来了 两点钟方向
It's lead acetate, Booth.
是醋酸铅 布斯
She's looking good.
她看起来不错
Do you have to arrest her now?
你非得现在逮捕她吗
Why not?
为什么不
Well, can't you just let them finish?
你就不能等他们跳完吗
Okay, discretion-- good idea.
好吧 考虑的真周到 好想法
No, no, it's like Angela said.
不 不 就像安琪拉说的
Sometimes art should come first,
有的时候艺术得排在第一位
and they're magnificent.
它很高尚
Well, I don't know about that.
反正我不懂艺术
He's leading with just his arms,
他在用他的手臂引导
and she's resisting.
而她在抗拒
Translates badly to the hips.
他还不怀好意的摸到她屁♥股♥上
No, trust me, they're very good.
不 相信我 他们跳得很好
Bravo!
漂亮
Mary, the hips.
玛丽 臀部
They do not lie.
从来不说谎
They may avoid the question,
他们可能回避问题
but they never lie.
但是从不说谎
Rocko, you must lead
罗科 你得用你的
with your whole body.
整个身体去引导
Not just your arms. Laila,
不只是用手臂 莱拉
you were living your life in this number.
你在表演中展现了自我
I mean,
我是说
incredible.
太不可思议了
You were on fire out there.
你身上充满了火焰
You were fabulous.
你太令人惊讶了
And Rocko, he can dip me anytime.
罗科 他任何时候都能让我倾倒
Yes.
太好了
Come on, Bones.
来吧 骨头
Oh, you shine.
哦 你太闪耀了
And I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
I though you were very,
我觉得你表现得非常
very good.
非常好
Excuse me, we can do this quietly
打扰一下 我们要么悄悄地解决这事
or I can make a big noise.
要么就闹得大一点
Follow me.
跟我来
Okay, my mother didn't do anything, okay?
我妈妈什么都没做
I poisoned Katarina with my mom's lead salts.
是我用我妈的铅盐毒死了卡特琳娜
I said don't talk.
我说了别说话
You listen to me for once in your life.
你这辈子就不能听我一次吗
Are you serious?
你开什么玩笑
All I do is listen.
我一直都在听你的
You are an extremely bossy woman.
你是个很专横的女人
I just wanted to get Katarina sick.
我只是想让卡特琳娜生病
I just knew that if I could get on this TV show,
我知道要是我能参加这场电视表演
she could point me out to the world,
她就能指着我告诉全世界
say "That's my daughter."
说"那是我女儿"
So you did all this to make your mother proud?
你做这一切就是为了能让你妈妈感到骄傲
I didn't mean to kill Katarina.
我没想过要杀卡特琳娜
I got a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
You think Tommy's gonna stick with me
我因为谋杀而坐牢的时候
when I'm in jail for murder?
你觉得汤米还会和我在一起吗
Oh, Katarina didn't die of poisoning.
卡特琳娜没有死于中毒
Someone broke her neck.
有人扭断了她的脖子
You want to confess to that,
你想忏悔吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表