Where's your roommate? Where's Marcos?
你的室友在哪 马科斯在哪
She needs pain meds.
她需要止痛药
Not yet.
还不到时候
Where's Marcos?
马科斯在哪
Booth, she needs medication--
布斯 她需要药物
she's clearly not doing well, Booth.
她显然状况不好 布斯
In better shape than Reuben Martin, huh?
她比鲁本·马丁看上去好多了
You want those meds? You want those meds?
你想要止痛药吗 想要吗
Tell me where your roommate is-- Marcos.
那就告诉我你室友马科斯在哪
I don't know! What happened at the bridge?
我不知道 在桥下发生了什么
God, give me something for the pain!
天哪 给我点止痛的东西
That is enough, sir! I said no!
行了 警官 我说了不行
She shot a cop, all right?
她枪杀了一名警♥察♥ 知道吗
You don't have her until I'm done, you understand? Now, talk!
我问完前你不能带走她 明白吗 快说
We wanted to exchange our cash for diamonds,
我们想拿现金换钻石
and the fence showed up with diamonds...
然后销赃的人带着钻石来了
God! Booth!
天哪 布斯
Not until she's finished, you understand?
等她说完 明白吗
What happened?
发生什么了
He pulled out a shotgun and...
他拿出一把猎枪...
took our money, and Marcos freaked out and shot,
拿了我们的钱 马科斯慌了就开了枪
and the guy shot back blew my foot off!
这人也朝我们开枪 把我的脚射爆了
Yeah, you shot, too.
是啊 可是你也开枪了
I didn't shoot anybody.
我没打中任何人
The guy was a cop-- he was murdered in his car.
这家伙是警♥察♥ 他在自己车里被谋杀了
Did Marcos do it?
是马科斯干的吗
Marcos was with me,
马科斯和我在一起
stopping the bleeding.
在帮我止血
My foot!
我的脚
Please. Paula, where's Marcos?
拜托 保拉 马科斯在哪
Where? Where?
在哪 在哪呢
Paula? Paula!
保拉 保拉
She's all yours.
归你们了
I need that hydromorphone. Standing by.
氢吗♥啡♥酮 准备好了
Okay, come on, let's get her out of here.
好了 把她运走
Go ahead, move it! All right.
动手 好
So, I, uh, I heard you got a little rough
我...我听说你对我们这位
with our one-footed suspect.
独脚嫌犯有点粗鲁
I just asked her a few questions
我只不过是在他们用救护车
before they drove her off in an ambulance.
把她送走之前 问了她几个问题而已
Hey, don't get me wrong; I'm on your side.
别误会我 我是你这边儿的
So, what did she say?
那么她到底说了什么
She said that Reuben was dirty, that he ripped them off,
她说鲁本是个坏警♥察♥ 敲了他们竹杠
that's why the shooting started.
所以才会发生枪击事件
He also blew her foot off with a shotgun.
他还用一支猎枪打爆了她的脚
I don't believe it.
我真不敢相信
Kid was delirious, right?
这孩子在胡说吧
Diamonds in the stomach, cash gone missing--
把钻石塞到胃里 钱也没了
doesn't sound too farfetched to me, Joe.
这些故事听起来并不牵强 乔
Wait a second, I thought you were on our side.
等等 我以为你是我们这边儿的
Oh, I'll do anything to help out a fellow cop, except...
我总要尽力帮助警员伙伴的 除非
if they're trying to break the law.
他们要违法的话
I don't like the way you're looking at me, Booth.
我不喜欢你看我的这眼神 布斯
There's something I'm not getting here, Joe.
有些事我还没明白 乔
Someone who's in charge of all these officers, and yet...
你可是负责所有的警员 但是到现在
you really don't know what's going on?
你竟然还对这件事一无所知
So this is what it means by "FBI cooperation"? Okay.
这就是所谓的"联调局合作" 太好了
Think what you want.
爱怎么想怎么想去吧
I have all my men looking for the roommate.
我让我所有的手下都去找那个室友了
So do I.
我也是
So when we bring him in,
所以我们把他抓来
that's when we'll find out what happened to Reuben.
立刻就能明白鲁本身上发生的事了
Thanks for your time.
劳你费时了
Yeah.
不客气
You could've just sent the results to my office, cherie.
你本可以把结果寄到我办公室的 亲
Andrew thought it'd be good for the film
安德鲁觉得这样更有利于摄像
to show how the Jeffersonian
以表明杰斐逊实验室
and the federal prosecutor's office work together.
和联邦诉讼办公室是如何合作的
Oh, did he?
原来是他说的啊
I know how to please an audience.
我了解取悦观众之道
You realize you're just filming me?
你知道你把我拍进去了吗
Just trying to keep my camera happy.
我只想让摄像机开心
Okay, then.
好吧
Do you see these molds?
你们看到这些模子了吗
By examining the general rifling characteristics,
我检测了一般的膛线特征
the number and measurements of...
地面和刻沟的...
the land and groove striations,
擦痕情况的数量和量度
and...
以及
the direction of the twists
以及铸型上的
on the cast...
扭曲方向
the shots to the ribs were made by a .38 caliber bullet,
肋骨的枪伤来自一颗0.38口径的子弹
fired from a weapon issued by the D.C. Police.
是华盛顿警方的注册用枪打出的
Commander Dinco, be still my heart.
丁科司令官 心如止水
Ooh, no need for that.
不必如此
Ooh, I'm glad he's gone.
我很高兴他终于走了
Reuben was shot at close range.
鲁本是被近距离射杀的
No struggle.
没有挣扎
Evidence suggests that the killer was sitting right next to him.
证据表明凶手当时就坐在他旁边
Someone he trusted, someone he worked with.
这是个他信任的人 他的同事
Someone who had a .38 issued by the police department.
这人有一把警局注册过的点三八手♥枪♥
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry for what?
抱歉什么
That it looks like it could be a fellow police officer.
看上去可能是一位警官干的
That must be very painful for you; the betrayal.
这一定对你来说很痛苦 我是说背叛感
Yeah. It happens, you know?
是的 确实如此
Booth.
布斯
This is Kendell, sir.
我是肯德尔
We got a hit on the APB for the second suspect, Marcos Herrera.
全境通告的目标被发现了 马科斯·埃雷拉
His car was spotted pulling into a parking garage
有人看见他的车开进了
at Wheaton Plaza on level three.
惠顿广场三楼的一个停车场
'91 Volkswagen Jetta,
他的车是91款的大众捷达
license plate: R-5-6-9-J-Q.
车牌是R569JQ
We're ten minutes away. Anyone else know?
我们十分钟能到 还有谁知道这事
Commander Dinco was notified, too. He was on the list.
丁科司令官也被通知了 他也在名单上
Dinco. Okay, we're on our way.
丁科 好吧 我们马上就到
Hold on, Bones.
抓紧了 骨头
Yep.
到了
That's got to be Marcos's car.
那辆肯定就是马科斯的车了
Yeah.
没错
Well, he could be here anywhere.
他肯定就在这附近
Dinco, too.
丁科也该到了
Man, what's up?!
天哪 怎么了
What's your problem, man?!
你有病啊
Oh. Over here.
这边
Not a word, you hear me?
闭嘴 听到没有
Stop! Cop!
不许动 警♥察♥
Stop!
不许动
You like killing cops?!
难道你想袭♥警♥
Keep your mouth shut!
闭上你的嘴
Shut up! Not a word, you hear me?
闭嘴 不许讲话 听见没有
Don't say...
不许讲...
What's going on, Joe?
怎么回事 乔
You... you broke his nose!
你...你打断了他的鼻子
Wait, you... you got the wrong idea.
等等 你 你搞错了
Do I? Yeah.
我搞错了 是的
You were telling him to keep his mouth shut.
你跟他说让他闭嘴
I'm a cop--
我是个警♥察♥
I know all about using an uncomfortable silence
我知道如何用难受的沉默
to make a suspect talk.
来使嫌犯开口
Then why'd you talk first?
那你为什么还先开口了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表