job sites were built before 1970?
有几处是二十世纪七十年代之前建的
One. It was a home invasion murder of an old lady
只有一处 是[华盛顿地铁]红线附近的
on H Street near the Red Line.
H街 一个老太太家发生过入室杀人
Hey, if Booth can get us in there, then I guarantee
如果布斯能带我们进去 我保证
we'll be able to find something
我们一定能找到一些
that ties the victim to the crime scene.
把受害人和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来的证据
Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士
If the killer is Melvin Carville,
如果凶手是梅尔文·卡维尔
the place will be wiped clean of all evidence.
这地方的证据一定已经被清理干净了
Milner's stepson,
米尔纳的继子
Davey Benson, knew that Milner was cheating on his mother.
戴维·本森 知道米尔纳背叛了他母亲
Plus, Davey is also
而且 戴维也是一位
a trained crime scene cleanup expert.
受过训练的犯罪现场清理专家
It's ironic that while
我们都在关心如何保护证据
all we care about is preserving evidence,
他们的任务确实清除证据
their job is to wipe it out of existence.
真够讽刺的
Like some kind of primeval struggle between us and them.
我们和他们之间好像有着某种原始的羁绊
Hodgins.
哈金斯
Oh. Hey. What?
怎么了
Come on, man. I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托 伙计 不知道你在说什么
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说出去
Okay. I think that's best, too.
好 我也觉得那样最好了
You are totally making it with the boss!
你就是在跟老板示爱
No!
不是的
That was a love poem you read to her.
你给她念的是一首情诗
Do you speak Farsi? No, you don't.
你会说波斯语吗 不会
I'm a romantic. I know what I heard.
我是个浪漫的人 我知道我听到了什么
You have no idea what that poem was.
你根本不明白那首诗是什么意思
Oh, I got it.
可我理解了
And so did Cam.
凯也理解了
And she was not surprised.
而且她都没觉得惊讶
How long have you two been together?
你俩到底在一起多久啦
My life is in your hands.
我的生命现在在你手里
You can either ruin the best thing
你可以毁掉对我来说
that has ever happened to me,
最美好的事
or you can remain silent
也可以保持沉默
and earn my everlasting gratitude.
而我会永远感谢你
You remember this place?
你记得这个地方吗
Yep. Home invasion.
记得 入室杀人
Some dudes killed the old lady who lived here
有几个傻子把住在这里的老太太杀了
'cause they thought she had a stash of cash.
因为他们以为她很有钱
I mean, me and Lucky did good work.
幸运仔和我完成得很出色
There was blood everywhere and chunky bits.
当时满地都是血和一块一块的东西
But now you can hardly tell a murder went down.
但是现在几乎看不出这里发生过谋杀案
I could find evidence.
我能找到证据
I doubt it.
我不信
Lucky was good at his job, and so am I.
我们俩的水平都很高
Well, you keep boasting about these kind of things,
你再吹嘘这种事
you're gonna end up in jail.
最后肯定要进监狱的
He's boasting
他这样吹
because he didn't do it, Booth.
是因为不是他杀的 布斯
You didn't find the cash?
你没找到那钱吗
Oh, Lucky and I looked for it, but there wasn't any.
我和幸运仔找过了 但是真没有
You know, Melvin Carville told us
你知道吗 梅尔文·卡维尔跟我们说
that you didn't want, uh, him and Lucky in business together.
你并不想让幸运仔和他合并公♥司♥
Well, at first I didn't, but then Lucky showed me
一开始我是不想 但是后来幸运仔向我说明
how it would mean more money for all of us.
这样为什么能赚更多的钱
'Cause if they were in business together,
因为如果他们的公♥司♥合并了
you wouldn't be half owner.
你拥有的就不是公♥司♥的一半了
I guess. And now,
我想是吧 但是现在
you would get the whole shebang.
你得到了全部
I'm 18. I'm a rookie.
我才十八岁 还是个菜鸟呢
How am I supposed to get business from Grim Sweeper?
我怎么可能从格莱姆清洁公♥司♥那里抢到生意呢
Is this the last place you saw Lucky?
这是你最后一次看到幸运仔吗
Yeah.
是的
Over there. He told me to go on home,
就在那里 他让我自己回家
he was gonna take care of it himself.
剩下的活他自己搞定
Yeah. Why would he do that?
是吗 他为什么要这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because he was cleaning these places up
也许是因为他要把这些地方清理干净
and meeting other women?
然后跟其他女人约会呢
He said he was expecting a delivery.
他说他在等快递
Some flooring. That's all I know.
一些地板 我就知道这些
Lucky ever mention a girl by the name of Renee?
幸运仔有没有提起过一个叫蕾妮的女孩
It's not her, Booth.
凶手不是她 布斯
Or him or his mother.
也不是他或他母亲
It's Melvin Carville.
凶手是梅尔文·卡维尔
Based on what?
有证据吗
My gut, which according to Sweets' book,
我的直觉 根据斯维斯书上写的
is subconscious analysis bubbling up to consciousness.
这是潜意识分♥析♥在影响思维
No, no, no.
不 不
It's my gut that bubbles, you remember?
我的直觉才比较准 记得吗
Melvin Carville is the killer.
梅尔文·卡维尔是凶手
Every time you mention Melvin Carville,
你每提起梅尔文·卡维尔一次
it takes the pressure off other viable suspects.
反而会减轻其他嫌疑犯的压力
I understand. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢帮忙
But it's Melvin Carville.
但梅尔文·卡维尔是凶手
Just... So...
停...那么...
Renee? Does it sound familiar?
蕾妮 听过这名字吗
She's that skank from Lumber for Less,
她是大材小用里的讨厌鬼
where Lucky gets his flooring.
幸运仔从那里买♥♥地板
Thank you, Davey.
谢谢 戴维
So, can we at least agree
起码我们应该认为
that there are other motives and suspects here?
这案子里还有其他有动机的嫌疑犯吧
Yes.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
I want a team of techs to tear apart this whole place.
我需要一队鉴证人员来仔细检查这栋房♥子
Well, I'm gonna talk to Renee.
我去和蕾妮谈谈
It's not her, Booth.
她不是凶手 布斯
It's Mel...
凶手是梅尔...
Stop.
别说了
Bones, I got your theory loud and clear.
骨头 你的理论我已经很清楚了
Right there.
非常清楚
Melvin Carville.
梅尔文·卡维尔
Let's just put it away.
先别管这个
Don't even think about Melvin.
连想都不要想梅尔文
I can hear you thinking right now.
我现在都能感觉到你在想他
Davey said I was the last person to see Lucky alive?
戴维说我是最后一个见到幸运仔活着的人
Were you?
是这样吗
I delivered flooring. That's all.
我送了地板过去 仅此而已
Oh, right. Come on, Renee.
好吧 说点实在的 蕾妮
I-I wanted more, but Lucky said he was too busy.
我想更进一步 但幸运仔说他太忙了
He sent me packing.
他叫我去打包
And how mad did that make you on a scale from one to ten?
为此你感到有多生气 从一到十评分
One being, you're fine with it,
一表示你能心平气和地接受
or ten, you just wanted to bash his head in?
十表示你想一锤子敲扁他的头
I loved Lucky. I didn't kill him.
我爱幸运仔 我没有杀他
I mean, you do realize how this sounds?
你明白这听起来多像冲动犯罪吗
Which part?
哪里像了
All of it.
全部都像
You show up, he rejects you.
你去找他 他拒绝了你
You have a delivery van.
你开着一辆送货厢车
You wrap the body in plastic.
你用塑料薄膜包裹尸体
You're saying that stuff.
这是你说的
I'm not saying any of that stuff.
我从没说过话
Fine. Who do you think did it?
好吧 那你觉得是谁杀的
His wife and her kid. It makes sense. The two of them.
他的妻子和儿子 那两个人动机充分
They kill him, she drives off with the body,
他们杀了他 然后她开车抛尸
and little Davey cleans up the mess,
小戴维清理现场痕迹
just like Lucky taught him.
就像幸运仔教他的一样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表