for freezing and storing blood bullets.
和储存血液子弹再好不过了
You can't go through my things
你们没有搜查令的话
without a warrant. Is that right?
就不能翻我的东西 是这样吗
Well, you know what? All this belongs to the Jeffersonian.
你知道吗 这都是杰斐逊实验室的资产
That's just an air brush. Air brush.
那只是支喷枪而已 喷枪啊
This could be a modified barrel.
这可能是支改造的枪管
Look at that, huh?
瞧瞧
Perfect for launching a frozen projectile, isn't it?
用来发射冷冻的射弹再好不过了 是吧
The compressed air would give you enough velocity
压缩的空气可以产生足够的速度
to penetrate skin.
让射弹穿透皮肤
It would fit under a lab coat.
又可以藏在实验袍下面
Looks like you're gonna need a lawyer.
看来你有必要找个律师
So far our search has turned up
目前为止我们在
11 fake artifacts in the storage room of the Jeffersonian,
杰斐逊实验室的仓库中发现了11件赝品
and I'm betting there's more.
我敢打赌还有更多
I didn't hear a question.
这不是个问题
One of the originals has already
我们已追踪到其中一件的真品
been traced to a private collector in Munich.
在慕尼黑的一位私人收藏家手上
Again, not a question.
依然不是个问题
Interesting fact, though, isn't it?
但是个有趣的事实 对吧
Why isn't there any attending paperwork for the icon
你修复的画像为什么
you were restoring?
没有任何相关文件
Paperwork gets lost all the time.
文件时常丢失
Convenient.
真方便
This security camera shows you leaving
监控录像显示你
the restoration room at 8:33 on the night of the shooting.
于案发当晚8:33离开修复室
Oh, look at that.
瞧瞧
What's that under your coat there?
你在褂子下面藏着什么
Looks like nothing to me.
我看着没什么呀
And here you are returning at 8:42.
这里显示你于8:42返回
Where were you for those nine minutes?
期间这九分钟你去了哪里
I was in the washroom.
我去洗手间了
How many times did you fly on Groot's private jets this year?
你今年乘坐过多少次格罗特的私人飞机
My client won't be answering that question.
我的委托人不会回答这个问题
Your job is to represent him, not be his accomplice.
你的工作是代表他 不是做他的共犯
Are you interrogating me now? Really?
你现在要审我了吗 真要这样吗
So the guard gets the artifacts to Groot.
所以保安负责把藏品拿给格罗特
Groot packs them to avoid customs;
格罗特负责包装以避免海关检查
then you fly with Groot to authenticate them to the buyers.
然后你同格罗特一起飞去向买♥♥方鉴证
You two really don't understand
你们两个是真不明白
the concept of a question, do you?
什么叫问题 是不是
You know what?
你知道吗
You tried to kill the woman I love,
你试图杀害我心爱的女人
the mother of my child. Big mistake.
我孩子的母亲 你摊上大事了
Agent Booth. Let go of him.
探员布斯 放开他
We know what you did in Munich,
我们知道你在慕尼黑干了什么
and we know what you did at the lab, pal.
也知道你在实验室做的勾当 伙计
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah, I'm-I'm fine.
还好 我没事
Unless you want me to file charges, we're done here.
我们要走了 除非你想让我指控你
We can hold your client for 24 hours.
我们可以拘留你的委托人24小时
According to my watch, I got 15.
我的手表告诉我还有15个小时
And your lawyer sucks.
你的律师太差劲了
You can only hold my client
你们有其他问题要问的话
if you have more questions.
才可以扣留我的委托人
Oh, I have questions.
我有问题
I have lots of questions.
我有一大堆问题
Bones, what's wrong?
骨头 怎么了
Nothing. I'm going into surgery.
没事 我要接受手术
Those two things are opposite.
"没事"和"要动手术"完全矛盾好吗
You need evidence to hold Batuhan.
你们需要证据才能拘留巴图汉
These two things aren't even connected.
这跟你动手术有什么关系
Yes, they are.
有关系
The projectile pierced my abdomen
射弹穿透了我的腹部
and struck the eighth posterior rib.
击中了第八根后肋
It left antigens.
在我身体里留下了抗原
So, what, why do you need surgery?
所以呢 你为什么需要动手术
To retrieve the antigens.
来取出抗原
So, you're saying that Batuhan's blood is in you?
你是说巴图汉的血留在了你身体里
We're going to do a biopsy and test it to see.
我们要做一个活组织切片然后看化验结果
Then you'll have proof.
这样你就有证据了
It's not dangerous, is it?
这种手术不危险吧
It's 100% risk-free.
百分百安全
We're ready, Dr. Brennan.
我们准备好了 布纳恩博士
All right. Okay.
好 好吧
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
She's under.
已完全麻醉
I'm just going to work. I'll see you tonight.
我要去上班了 晚上见
Not if I survive the procedure.
我手术成功的话就见不到你了
This is going to turn out just like that day.
和那天一样
We're never going to see each other again.
我们再也见不到对方了
We will.
我们会的
Of course we will.
我们当然会再见面
The advice I gave you back then:
上次我给你的建议
Use your head. Be rational.
"动脑思考 保持理性"
Don't let your heart lead you.
"不要随欲而为"
Use your brain.
"多动脑"
That allowed you to survive.
那个建议让你幸存下来
And it held true,
那些话仍然有用
but I have another piece of advice for you.
但我有另一个建议要给你
It's time for you to find some of that little girl
是时候找回那个被你
that you locked away so deep inside yourself.
深深锁在心底的小女孩了
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
it's not about surviving anymore.
重点已不是能否幸存
It's about flourishing.
而是能否活得精彩
It's about living a full life.
你要过充实的生活
If this was real,
如果此刻是真实的
I'd tell you I love you
我会告诉你我爱你
and miss you.
我很想你
Tell your father...
告诉你♥爸♥爸
Tell Max...
告诉马克斯
that I always knew
我一直都知道
the first gift he ever gave me was stolen.
他送我的第一份礼物是偷来的
Oh, easy. No.
慢点
Don't move, Bones. Easy.
别动 骨头 慢慢来
What happened?
怎么样
Blood matched.
血液匹配
Batuhan was arrested for murder and attempted murder.
巴图汉因谋杀和企图谋杀被捕了
I think I'll go and, uh,
我想我还是去
and tell them that you're okay.
告诉他们你没事好了
They're all here, you know.
他们都在这儿等着呢
Wait. Dad?
等等 爸
Yeah?
怎么了
Mom...
妈
Mom knew that the first gift you ever gave her...
妈妈知道你送她的第一份礼物
she always knew that you stole it.
她一直都知道那是你偷来的
Nobody knew that.
没有人知道
Except me.
除了我
Nobody.
没有人
Good to see the old rhino can still be surprised.
没想到还有能让老家伙大吃一惊的事
I saw her.
我见到她了
She talked to you?
她跟你说话了吗
It's crazy to think that it's true.
那要是真的 简直太疯狂了
Well, you know what, Bones?
你知道吗 骨头
It's okay to be a little crazy.
有一点疯狂没什么不好
Right?
是不是
I may...
我要...
Oh, are you okay?
你还好吗
Sorry. I'm joking.
抱歉 骗你的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表