Hey, look, if you're certain, then I'm certain,
你看 如果你能肯定 我就有底气
which means that I am better at ensuring that the family
这样一来我就能更好地向死者家人
is certain and-and they get a sense of closure.
传达确切消息 他们就能得到最终消息
Dental records confirm that the deceased was Martin Manicone,
牙医记录证实了死者正是马丁·马尼科内
age 15, reported missing two weeks ago.
15岁 两周前被报失踪
All right?
听明白了吗
All right.
听明白了
Yes?
您好
Special Agent Booth, FBI.
我是联邦调查局特工布斯
Ms. Manicone, I'm Dr. Sweets.
马尼科内女士 我是斯维斯博士
We spoke on the phone.
我们之前通过电♥话♥
Please, please. Come in.
请进 快请进
My son's been missing for two weeks.
我的儿子失踪已有两周之久
I'm hoping you're here to tell me you found him.
我希望你们来是告诉我 你们找到他了
Well... Would-would you prefer to talk to us alone?
这个 可以借一步说话吗
No.
没关系的
Um, this is my neighbor,
她们是我的邻居
Delores, and her daughter, Kat.
德洛丽丝和凯特母女
More like family.
我们亲的像一家人一样
Is Manny dead?
曼尼死了吗
Oh, please, God, no.
天呐 不要
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Your son Martin's remains were positively identified.
我们证实那是你儿子马丁的尸体
Identified how?
怎样证实的
Dental records. Oh, God.
牙科记录 天呐
That means he's been dead a while, doesn't it?
这么说他死了有一段时间了是吧
Everybody called him Manny.
大家都叫他曼尼
Not Martin. He was Manny.
不叫马丁 叫曼尼
Sure.
好
I understand that this is a difficult time,
我知道你们一定很难受
but if we could ask you a few questions...
我们可以问几个问题吗
W-What happened to my son?
我的儿子出了什么事
They think Manny was murdered, right?
你们觉得曼尼是被谋杀了 是吧
That's what we're trying to ascertain, yeah.
是的 我们想确认是不是谋杀
Was Manny the kind of kid who would do stunts?
曼尼是个喜欢玩特技的孩子吗
Death defying stuff?
挑战极限之类的
Oh, no.
绝对不是
Manny wasn't that kind of kid.
曼尼不是那种孩子
Can you think of anyone who'd want to hurt Manny?
有什么人想伤害曼尼吗
No. He was a good boy.
没有 他是个好孩子
He mostly just kept to himself.
他不太与人来往
Kat?
凯特
Anyone in school?
学校里有什么可疑的人吗
When was the last time you saw Manny
曼尼失踪前 你最后一次见到他
before he went missing?
是什么时候
Um, I work nights,
我上晚班
so sometimes days go by and
有时好几天我们都
we just pass like ships in the night, so...
一直错过对方 所以
two weeks ago.
两周前
Yeah.
对
When he went to that party.
他去派对的那天
What party?
什么派对
Manny didn't want to go,
曼尼本来不想去
but I told him he'd never make any friends if he didn't.
可我告诉他若是不去永远都不会交上朋友
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Booth.
布斯
Seeley, preliminary tox results
瑟雷 初步毒药检验结果
show high levels of ketamine in the boy's tissue.
显示男孩的机体组织含有高度的氯♥胺♥酮♥
Yeah. Excuse me, I got to take this outside.
是吗 抱歉 我出去接听
Yeah.
行
The party drug? Special K.
舞会药吗 克他命
Well, the information I'm getting from the mom
他妈妈却告诉我
is that he wasn't that kind of a kid.
他不是那样的孩子
Well, sounds like maybe mom's got blinders on.
看来他妈妈完全被蒙在鼓中啊
Okay. Thanks, Cam.
那好 谢谢 凯
Now, a death like this is obviously extremely traumatic.
面对这么突然的死亡当然极其痛苦
This hotline could be really helpful,
或许这条热♥线♥电♥话♥能帮助你
you should call it.
应该打去试试
I don't need those kind of things. We...
我不需要 我们
we help each other.
我们会互相帮助
I understand. Uh, well...
我懂 那
here's my card if you think of anything that can help us.
如果你想到什么就跟我联♥系♥
Would you happen to have
你能借我们一张
a recent photo of Manny that we can borrow?
曼尼最近的照片吗
Yeah.
当然
He was all I had.
他是我的所有
The hotline number...
那条热♥线♥电♥话♥
...perhaps your daughter,
或许你女儿
since she was so close with the victim?
毕竟她和受害者如此亲密
Like she said,
她说过了
we're not psychology people.
我们不相信心理学
We're friends and family people.
我们相信亲朋好友
Can I take a look at Manny's room?
我能瞧瞧曼尼的房♥间吗
Uh, sure.
可以
Guess who?
你猜我是谁
It's you.
是你啊
That wasn't very enthusiastic.
怎么不怎么热情啊
Look, it's just...
只是因为
Cam was talking about how you can't visit this weekend.
凯还在说这周你无法来看她
Think about it, Finn.
想想啊 芬恩
I tell Cam I'm in town,
我要是告诉凯我回来了
then I have to stay at her place.
我就得去她家住
We shut up about it,
我们什么也不说
then I get to stay at your place.
我就能去你家住
On the other hand, lying makes me...
另一方面 撒谎让我感觉
Come on.
拜托
Let's be naughty and selfish for one weekend.
我们就调皮自私一个周末嘛
I can make it up to Cam at Christmas.
我可以在圣诞节弥补凯
Or, I can go back to school.
或者 我可以回学校
Or I can stay with Cam.
或者我可以去凯家住
Or I can come spend the night at your place.
又或者我可以到你家过夜
Uh...okay.
好吧
Don't you want your money?
你的钱不要了吗
Oh, yeah.
对哦
Memory cards, hard drives.
储存卡 硬盘
What was he doing with all these cell phones?
他拿这么多手♥机♥来干什么
Why didn't the mom mention any this?
他妈妈怎么没提起到
Manny asked her to stay out of his room.
曼尼请求她别进他的房♥间
She was cool with it.
她也答应了
So, what was all this for?
这些是用来干什么的
He fixed people's computers.
他维修别人的电脑
Fixed phones.
维修手♥机♥
Like if people dropped them or got them wet.
像是如果不小心被落地上了或是弄湿了
Or if they wanted to exceed their limit without paying more?
或者有人想不用多花钱还能超出手♥机♥限制
Manny was smart.
曼尼很聪明
Manny drink or take drugs?
曼尼喝酒吸毒吗
No.
没有
We really need to know the truth.
我们必须知道真♥相♥
Manny mostly liked playing video games.
曼尼喜欢玩电子游戏
Whoa, look at this.
瞧瞧这个
Tough to make
玩电子游戏
this much money playing video games.
可赚不到这么多钱
Any luck with the phones?
手♥机♥上有什么发现吗
No. None of them are registered.
没有 所有的手♥机♥都没有被注册
They all seem to have been wiped.
全都被清理干净了
Burner phones?
一次性电♥话♥吗
Yeah, looks like it.
看来应该是
Uh, what about the memory cards?
储存卡上呢
Well, some are clean, and some have code.
有些是空白的 有些带有代码
I'm-I'm trying to decipher them.
我在试图破解
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表