They're up on that ridge.
他们在那山脊上
They got us pinned down.
我们被他们火力压制了
We can get across that clearing,
我们可以穿过那块空地
then move around their right flank, we can take them out.
绕到他们的右翼 把他们一举干掉
I've got it. You, Kenton and May -- you cover me.
我来吧 你 肯顿还有阿迈 掩护我
No. You can't go do it alone.
不行 你不能一个人去
I am not going to let my men get slaughtered.
我不会让我的人任人宰割
Cover me!
掩护我
Dude, you're, like, covered in paint.
伙计 你 浑身都是油彩
A-Are you okay, bro?
你 你没事吧 兄弟
Okay, oh, here it is!
好了 拿到了
Right.
好吧
Okay...
好吧
Oh, sorry. You want me to, uh...help you with that?
对不起 你要我帮你吗
No, I can make toast.
不用 我能做吐司
It's just, your kitchen is very small.
只是你的厨房♥太小了
My kitchen is the same size that it's always been.
我的厨房♥一直这么大
Look at it.
不信你自己看看
The implication being that I've grown bigger?
你是在暗示我变胖了吗
I'm aware of that.
不用你说我也知道
Oh, no, it's not that you've grown bigger.
不 不是说你胖了
It's that you've...you know, you-you've grown out.
只是你...现在比较丰满
You've gotten larger, you know?
你体型变大了 知道吗
Like you just expanded, then...
就好像膨胀了...
You look great, by the way.
顺便说一句 你美翻了
What you see is the manifestation
你所见到的
of your own virility,
是你男子气概的象征
which fills you with a sense of pride and power.
它让你内心充满自豪和力量
It's natural to confuse that with attraction.
把这错当成是吸引力也是很正常的
You look great.
你真的很美
So, uh...y-your magazine is in my oatmeal.
你的杂♥志♥掉在我的燕麦片里了
Oh, you know, we don't have to go through this.
你知道吗 咱俩不必在这受罪
My place is much roomier.
我家比这大多了
We both agreed to split time. Yes, and we are.
咱俩都同意要分摊时间了 是啊
Neither of us really likes it.
但谁都不满意现状
I'm fine.
我挺满意的
Come on, Bones, you know what? It's been five months.
得了 骨头 已经五个月了
We spend almost all of our time together.
咱俩几乎每分每秒都待在一起
What we need is one bed.
咱们现在需要的是一张床
One place. Our place.
一个家 咱俩的家
I thought you said you'd never move in with someone again
你不是说不会跟任何人同居
unless you're married.
除非是结婚吗
Are you asking me to marry you?
你是在向我求婚吗
What? Me? No, no!
什么 我 才不是呢
You're the one who believes in marriage.
你才是相信婚姻的人
I'm not going to bring it up.
我才不会提结婚的事
Well, you just did.
你刚才不就提了吗
Are you saying that
你是说
you aren't going to ask me to marry you?
你不会向我求婚咯
No, you are going to ask me to marry you.
不 是你会向我求婚
That's ridiculous.
荒唐
It's not ridiculous. It's gonna happen.
一点都不荒唐 你肯定会这么做的
I don't know when, but when it does, the three of us
我不知道会在什么时候 但你求婚时
should have a nice place, where there's, like...
咱们三个应该有个超赞的家 像是
Booth.
布斯
Right, on our way.
好 我们马上就来
We've got a murder.
有谋杀案
Booth, that's my toast.
布斯 那是我的吐司
Look, there's lots of rocks and mud and stuff.
这里又是石头又是泥的
Here, let me have the case.
来 把箱子给我
Booth, for centuries pregnant women
布斯 几个世纪以来怀孕的女人
have been carrying bales of hay,
都在头上顶着大捆的干草
jugs of water on their head I know.
或是水罐 我知道
and then squatting in the fields to have their children.
然后就蹲在地上生孩子
There's not gonna be any squatting in the fields.
你可别打算蹲在地上生孩子
Squatting is a great position to give birth.
蹲着生孩子是很科学的姿势
I'm never going to be able to survive this pregnancy.
还没等她把孩子生出来我就先挂了
I'm telling you.
相信我
This is a very shallow grave.
这个墓挖的很浅
Yeah, the rains revealed the remains.
没错 所以一下雨尸体就露出来了
Man, this is going to give paint ball a bad name.
天啊 这下彩弹战算是带上坏名声了
Judging by the pelvis, the victim is female,
根据骨盆来看 死者是女性
late 20s, early 30s.
30岁左右
Remains are covered in Megaselia scalaris -- coffin flies.
尸体上布满了蛆症异蚤蝇 又称棺材蝇
They burrow into the ground when they sense carrion.
当它们闻到腐肉的味道 就开始在地上打洞
Looks like they had a feast, huh, Bones?
看来它们饱餐了一顿 对吧 骨头
Yeah, well, the females were pregnant.
没错 母蝇怀孕了
They needed the protein.
它们需要蛋白质
I can relate to that. They laid eggs which are now
我能理解 它们产下的卵
in the pupa stage, so I'd fix time of death at seven days.
正处于蛹的阶段 所以我判断死亡时间在七天前
I'm gonna need the names
我要所有参加彩弹战的
of all the paintball players in the game, got it?
人员的名单 知道了吗
There's damage
硬腭和软腭
to the hard and soft palates -- it could be...
都有损伤 可能是
could be cause of death.
可能是死因
Everything okay, Bones? Of course.
你没事吧 骨头 当然没事
I am merely experiencing emotional...
这只是由于怀孕期
inconsistencies
荷尔蒙分泌
due to hormones secreted...during pregnancy.
而产生的一些情绪波动而已
Angela used to cry at the Shamwow commercial.
安琪拉之前看吸水布的广♥告♥都哭
You know, maybe the, uh,
或许是
dead bodies are finally getting to you.
这些死尸终于引起你的情绪波动
Of course not.
当然不是
I gotta get a picture of this one, huh?
必须得拍下来
Stop it, Booth! All right, relax, okay?
别 布斯 没事
It just...means that, you know, you're normal.
这证明了你很普通
I'm not normal. I'm extraordinary.
我不普通 我很棒
This is definitely murder.
这绝对是谋杀
Something...
有人
something was jabbed through the hard palate
有人刺穿了她的硬腭
into her brain.
直刺进她的大脑
Wow, now I'm feeling sad.
现在我开始我觉得难过了
I'm not sad.
我才没难过呢
Just bring the remains back to the lab.
把尸体带回实验室就是了
There's an oily residue on her clothes.
她的衣服上有油渍
She must have been laying in something.
她肯定是躺在什么东西上面
Yeah, well, I can compare it to the soil samples that I took.
我可以把这油渍跟我带回来的土地样本对比
You'll be careful not to damage the skull fractures, right?
你会格外注意不破坏头骨骨裂 对吧
Are you questioning my competence, Mr. Bray?
你在质疑我的能力吗 布雷
Uh, no, it's just that Dr. Brennan told me to make sure
不是 只不过布纳恩博士叫我确保
that her remains weren't compromised.
她的尸体不会受到任何损害
So you're more intimidated by Dr. Brennan,
这么说 虽然我是这间实验室的头儿
even though I run this lab?
但你更怕布纳恩博士
Well, when you take Dr. Brennan and add pregnant...
当布纳恩博士怀孕的时候
No. You are the tops in your field.
不 你是法医界的先锋
I am much more intimidated by you.
我更怕你
Nice save.
挽救得好
Whatever was jammed up there went to the top of the skull.
不管凶器是什么 它一直刺到了头骨顶部
Hard to believe that these three little pounds
很难相信我们的人格完全由
are the reason we are who we are.
这么小小三磅重的大脑来决定
Oh, God.
天啊
There's beetles in there.
里面有虫子
Come to papa, my little friends.
来爸爸这 我的小朋友
See, they may have ingested
它们说不定食入了
some of the particulates that were on the weapon.
凶器上的某些微粒
Judging by the shape of the injury
考虑到伤口的形状
and the fact that some of the brain tissue seems to be torn,
以及脑组织出现损伤这个事实
it looks like something metal, with a jagged edge.
凶器像是金属的 边缘呈锯齿状
Well, maybe you could help us, couldn't you?
说不定你们能帮我们解答哦
Really?
你不是吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表