that his janitor was Joseph Mbarga.
他的楼管就是约瑟夫·姆巴尔加
He trusted you. You killed him because
他信任你 你杀了他
you didn't want to be exposed for shielding a war criminal.
因为不想暴露自己庇护战犯的事情
What's your next play now?
你下一步打算干什么
You're gonna say taking money
你是想说从姆巴尔加这样的大恶人
from one big bad like Mbarga is worth the price
那里收钱 是物有所值的
because it kept the refugee center open?
这样就能维持难民中心的开放了
You're wrong, you bastard.
你错了 你个混♥蛋♥
You're dead wrong! Just relax. We got him, okay?
你错到家了 淡定点 我们抓到他了
Hey, I'm not a cop, Booth.
我又不是警♥察♥ 布斯
I hope you get killed in jail. I agree with Mr. Radziwill.
我祝你死在监狱里 我赞成拉齐维乌先生
I don't. Actually, I want to see him go through the whole system.
我不这么想 我想让他监狱体验全套的折磨
...killed someone.
他杀了人
What about us? What is he saying?
我们怎么办 他说什么
What language do most of these people speak?
这些人♥大♥多讲什么语言
English.
讲英语
English is the official language, yes,
英语是他们的官方语言没错
but Krio actually is the de facto national language.
但克里奥尔语是事实上的民族语言
Why?
怎么了
They're scared.
他们很害怕
I mean, they're refugees who are seeing the guy
他们是难民
they thought was helping them being arrested.
眼看着帮助他们的人被逮捕了
That man was arrested, not because he was helping you.
那个人被逮捕 不是因为他帮助你们
He was arrested because he betrayed you.
而是因为他背叛了你们
What she said. Was that Krio?
正如她所说的 这是克里奥尔语吗
What did you say about me?
你说我什么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, what did you promise them?
你给他们许诺什么了
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
What did you say?!
你到底说了什么
Are you done?
你忙完了吗
Just about.
就快好了
I need to explain something to you.
我有话要和你说
I have some experience with child soldiers from the other side.
我曾和童子军有过接触
There were 96,000 child soldiers
在第一次海湾战争期间
during that first Persian Gulf War.
共有九万六千名娃娃兵
You said that you were privileged.
你说过你被豁免了
I was.
没错
But there were others.
但还有其他人去当了兵
My cousin.
比如我的表兄
You don't have to tell me.
你不用告诉我这些的
I want to.
我想说
My cousin was taken away.
我表兄被带走了
I saw it.
我眼睁睁地看着
I could do nothing.
却无能为力
You were just a child yourself.
你自己当时也只是个孩子
Farid died.
法利德死了
We're at work.
我们可是在工作场合
Never mind.
无所谓了
Someone will see us.
会被人看见的
That boat just sailed, Arastoo.
已经被人看见了 阿♥拉♥斯图
Okay, now I most definitely would have figured this out.
这回可算是让我彻底发现了
Why are Cam and Arastoo embracing?
为什么凯和阿♥拉♥斯图抱在了一起
Arastoo and I, we, uh...
阿♥拉♥斯图和我 我们
Um, when I'm at work,
在工作场合
I will call this woman Dr. Saroyan,
我会称这为女士为瑟罗博士
and she will call me Mr. Vaziri,
她会称呼我为瓦齐里先生
but when we're not at work... When we're not at work...
但我们下班以后 当我们下班以后
Why does it matter what you call each other?
你们对彼此的称呼有什么要紧
Exactly.
问得好
Okay, I see.
我明白了
Uh, it's symbolic.
这是象征性的说法
As all nomenclature is at its core.
所有的命名都能说明关键问题
You will not see any evidence that Cam and I
你们不会发觉
are more than colleagues.
凯和我不仅仅是同事
Are we supposed to clap or something?
我们是不是得鼓鼓掌什么的
No, Dr. Hodgins.
别这样 哈金斯博士
Because we're at work.
因为我们还在工作
Really, Dr. Hodgins,
说真的 哈金斯博士
you need to learn how to pick up
你得学着如何辨认
on the more subtle social indicators.
更微妙的社交指示信♥号♥♥了
Yes, yes.
没错
I guess I'm just a romantic.
我想我只是太浪漫了
Proud of you.
为你们自豪
Good-looking couple.
俊男配美女
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Babe?
亲爱的
It's very strange that I didn't notice
真奇怪 我竟然没注意到
that Cam and my intern were romantically involved.
凯和我的实习生在交往
Do I have to fire Mr. Vaziri?
我得解雇瓦齐里先生吗
No, no, that's not...
不 那不是
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, I had a brilliant idea.
我有一个绝妙的主意
You always have a brilliant idea.
你总是有妙招
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
This is about our vacation.
是关于我们度假的事
Oh, great, our vacation.
太好了 我们去度假
Look at this, we're going to...
瞧啊 我们要去
Toe-Chew?
且洲
Tho Chau. Tho Chau.
苴洲岛 苴洲岛
The Gulf of Thailand?
在泰国湾
Oh, boy.
天呐
Tho Chau has been contested territory
苴洲岛几个世纪以来
between Cambodia and Vietnam for centuries.
一直是柬埔寨和越南之间的争议领土
A lot of battles, massacres, mass graves,
有过很多战役 屠♥杀♥ 以及万人坑
history, a fascinating adventure.
历史悠久 是吸引人的探险之地
You like adventure, right?
你不是喜欢冒险吗
Sounds fascinating.
真吸引人
Are you just saying that to humor me?
你这么说只是为了哄我高兴吗
No. You know what, if you're happy,
不是 只要你开心了
I'm happy; it's our vacation.
我也就开心了 这是我们的假期
There's sailing. Sailing?
还可以驾船 还能驾船
and scuba diving and fishing.
还有潜水和钓鱼
Fishing? And...
钓鱼 还有
Look at that. Hey, is that a beach?
看啊 那是个海滩吗
Yes, with a bar.
是的 海滩上还有酒吧
The local drink is called the bia hoi,
有种当地饮品叫做气啤
and it is not monitored by any health agency.
而且它不受任何健康机构监管
Bia hoi? Bia hoi.
气啤 气啤
Toechoe, that's what it is. Tho Chau.
且洲 就是这儿了 是苴洲
You found paradise. Yes, paradise.
你找到了天堂 没错 是天堂
Mass graves for me and a beach with liquor for you.
我去研究万人坑 你可以躺在沙滩上喝酒
Right, is there room service? Well, I don't know.
那里有客房♥服务吗 不太清楚
What's this? Oh, look there's a dock.
这是什么 看 那有个码头
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表