I'm on my way to Atlantic City.
我在去大西洋城的路上
And after this conversation, this phone goes dead.
电♥话♥挂断之后 手♥机♥就会没电
Got it.
懂了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I don't know where Booth is.
我可不知道布斯在哪
I don't think you're being completely honest with me.
我觉得你说的不是实话
Then you have trust issues, stemming from...
那就是你疑神疑鬼了 原因是
I don't know, a bunch of psychological crap.
心理学的什么东西吧
Something's going on.
出事了
There's a murder in Pelant's hometown,
在普朗特家乡出现了一场谋杀
Booth heads off to Atlantic City?
布斯去大西洋城了
I'm sorry to hear that Agent Booth
我很遗憾布斯探员
is still struggling with his gambling addiction.
仍然沉迷于赌博而不能自拔
You hear from Booth, you call me
布斯如果联♥系♥你 给我打电♥话♥
within ten seconds.
十秒之内必须打
Yeah, he won't call me.
好的 反正他也不会找我
Why not, you two have a spat?
为什么不呢 你俩有什么争执吗
No, he doesn't want me to lie to you.
不是的 他不想让我跟你说谎
Clever.
真聪明
Everyone around here is so damn clever.
这的人都真♥他♥妈♥聪明
Bones?
骨头
Booth.
布斯
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你会来
Wow, I can't believe`
真是难以置信
how big she's gotten! Look at her!
她都长这么大了 看看她
Huh? Man...
天啊
And you're okay? She's okay, too, right?
你还好吧 她也好吧 对吧
Da-da.
爸爸
We're better now. Da-da.
现在好多了 爸爸
Da-da? Did you hear that?
爸爸 你听到了吗
She said "Da-da."
她说爸爸
Da-da! Da da da da da da.
爸爸 爸爸
Well, I tell her about you every day,
我每天都跟她说你的事
and she is quite brilliant. Oh, yeah.
她也很聪明 是啊
Of course, she takes after her dad, huh?
当然了 她这点随她老爸
Ha ha, the Da-da.
哈哈 随爸爸
She said "Da-da."
她说爸爸
Going in, yes.
坐进去 好乖
Da-da. Hee-hee.
爸爸 嘻嘻
Look at this!
看啊
Breakfast, huh? Mm.
吃早饭喽
My father thought I was crazy for uncovering that body,
我父亲觉得我把那具尸体挖出来真是疯了
but I just couldn't live any more
但是我实在没办法继续过着这种
without knowing when this was going to end.
不知道这件事什么时候能结束的日子了
How'd you find the teacher?
你怎么找到那个老师的
Dad and I started looking into Pelant's history growing up.
爸爸和我开始研究普朗特的成长经历
School records,
学校档案
newspaper clippings.
新闻剪报
That's when we found out
然后我们发现
that his high school guidance counselor disappeared.
他的高中辅♥导♥老师失踪了
No explanation, just vanished.
毫无理由的 就人间蒸发了
She was a runner, so...
她很喜欢跑步 所以
Ah, she was doing cross-country training in the woods.
对 她当时正在树林里进行越野训练
Exactly.
正确
So I combed the area for weeks,
所以我花了几周时间彻底搜寻了那片区域
until I found some discolored vegetation.
直到我发现了一些变色的植物
Yes, that's because organic content decomposing
对 因为有机成分的腐烂
changes the appearance of plant life.
改变了植物的外观
Right? Doesn't it, right?
对吧 是这样吧
Yes, it does.
是的 就是这样
Yes. Oh, well, you know,
是的 哦 我呢
I missed you, so I was reading some of your books.
我很想你 所以我读了几本你的书
They're thick. They're really... they're heavy.
真厚 真的 太沉了
I only had time to excavate the remains,
我时间有限 只能把遗骸挖掘出来
so all I have to examine are these photographs.
现在只能研究这些照片了
But they're not enough.
但这远远不够
Well, it's okay.
没关系
I mean, Cam's got all the remains
我是说 凯已经把所有的遗骸
back at the Jeffersonian.
运回杰斐逊实验室了
They'll find out what happened.
他们会查出发生了什么的
Plus, they'll get all the school records to Sweets.
再说 他们会给小甜甜所有的学校档案
No, I have to be the one to examine the remains, Booth.
不 我必须亲自检查那些遗骸 布斯
There has to be a way that...
我们必须想一个方法
Look, you don't think that Pelant knows what's going on?
瞧 你觉得普朗特不知道发生了什么吗
He'll expose you.
他会举报你的
He's right, honey.
他说的对 亲爱的
That's why I have to pack us up.
所以我要给我们收拾行李了
Already?
现在吗
Well, Booth being here changes everything.
布斯来了 一切都变了
I know.
我知道
There's staining to the trabecular of the sternum.
在胸骨小梁中发现了血渍
There must have been a lot of internal bleeding
当初一定有大量的内出血
for staining this deep.
才能使血渍出现在这么深的地方
The trauma to the posterior aspect of the skull shows fracturing,
颅骨后部的创伤出现了断裂
which reached a depth of ten to 14 millimeters.
延伸有10至14毫米深
Which would have damaged the cerebrocerebellum.
这会损伤到皮层小脑
But wouldn't give us cause of death.
但是不足以使我们得出死因
An injury like this would impair motor skills at the worst.
这种创伤最多只能损害运动技能
This fracturing looks like it was made
这处断裂看上去是在
while the victim was moving away.
受害者逃离过程中造成的
Please put your findings into the binder.
请把你的发现放到活页夹里面
So what we have here is a deep initial blow,
所以现在得到的是砍得很深
and then a quick extraction,
接着迅速拔出
which resulted in tapering off to a mere scraping of the bone.
因此头骨的伤处有摩擦痕迹
Which would happen if
这种情况会在
the victim was moving away from her assailant.
受害者逃离攻击者时出现
So if we ID what caused the fracturing,
所以如果我们查出能造成这种断裂的工具
then we can link it to the killer.
我们就能通过它找到凶手
I swabbed the skull injuries.
我在头骨的伤痕上取样了
Yeah?
发现什么了
It was a rock. Red agate.
是石头造成的 红色玛瑙
What? That doesn't make any sense.
什么 这说不通啊
I-If the rock was a weapon,
如果石头是凶器
or if she fell on it,
或者是她摔倒在石头上
it wouldn't have caused this kind of wound track.
都不会造成这种伤害轨迹
Sorry, but it was definitely red agate.
抱歉 但它绝对是红玛瑙
Did you put your findings into the binder?
你把你的发现放到活页夹里面了吗
Hodgins?
哈金斯
Okay, so Hodgins told me to look at everything fresh.
哈金斯告诉我用全新的视角来办这个案子
Forget about the triangle.
先不管那个三角
And do we hate him or love him for this?
然后我们要为此恨他呢还是爱他呢
We love him.
我们爱他
So, you got suspended
你被停职是因为
because Pelant made it look like Brennan was paying you off
普朗特做出了布纳恩贿赂你
so you wouldn't arrest her, right?
因此你才不逮捕她的假象 对吧
You're telling me this again so you could rub it in?
你是想在我的伤口撒盐吗
No.
不是
No, I'm tell you this
不是 我现在跟你说这件事
because I figured out how Pelant did it.
是因为我知道普朗特是怎么做到的了
I have proof that your electronic signature and Brennan's
我可以证明你和布纳恩的电子签名
were forged.
都是被伪造的
You can prove Pelant did that?
你能证明是普朗特做的吗
No.
这不行
I can prove that it was done,
我可以证明是被伪造的
but I...I can't tie it back to Pelant.
但我 我无法和普朗特联♥系♥起来
He used a parameterized complexity,
他运用了一个参数复杂性
which is this...
就是这么一个...
He covered his tracks.
他清除了他的行迹
But you can clear me.
不过你能洗清我的罪名了
Totally.
绝对没问题
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表