Not on my watch.
有我在就不可能
Not on your watch, is right.
有你在就不可能
He's going down.
这下他完蛋了
It was the coolest trick ever.
这真是最酷的技巧了
It was no trick-- it's a simple matter
这可不是什么技巧 不过是
of chemistry and physics.
对物理和化学的简单运用
Dr. Brennan was right--
布纳恩博士说得没错
it's Charles Milner's blood.
这就是查尔斯·米尔纳的血液
Well, is this enough to arrest Melvin Carville
那这些证据足够证明梅尔文·卡维尔
for murdering Milner?
犯谋杀罪并逮捕他吗
It lets us know that Milner was killed there, but it doesn't give us
只能证明这是米尔纳的死亡现场
any indication of who might have done it.
我们并不能由此得知凶手是谁
There are some anomalies
不过 这摊血迹确实
within this pool of blood.
有一些反常现象
Prove-the-killer kind of anomalies?
能指认凶手的反常现象吗
Well, there are a few areas that are more dense than others,
有几块比其他地方的血迹要浓厚一些
but if I pull out the areas that are less dense,
如果我去掉血迹淡一些的区域
I get this.
就得到这样的画面了
Some kind of pattern.
好像是个图案啊
Why would those areas be denser than the rest of the blood?
为什么这些地方的血迹比其他的要厚重呢
My guess is, some kind of compression.
我猜是受到某种压力吧
Let's get Dr. Brennan.
我们把这个结果通知布纳恩博士吧
Knees. Knees like on your legs?
膝盖 就是人腿上长着的膝盖
I believe this is where the killer
我认为这是凶手清理血迹时
kneeled down to clean up the blood.
双膝跪地留下的痕迹
There's one patella
这个是膝盖骨的痕迹
and these are his toes.
这些是他脚趾留下的痕迹
What's this perfectly round thing?
那这个圆圆的痕迹是什么
Artificial knee.
人造膝盖
See if you can measure the tibia.
你能不能计算出这个人的胫骨长度
45 centimeters.
四十五厘米
Assuming an average-sized foot and a tibia of approximately
设想一下 这个人拥有正常尺寸的足部
45 centimeters,
以及大约四十五厘米长的胫骨
Melvin Carville fits those dimensions perfectly.
梅尔文·卡维尔完全符合上述描述
Sweetie, if he has an artificial knee,
亲爱的 如果他有个人工膝盖
then you have pretty much sealed the deal.
你就完全可以板上钉钉了
These are blobs.
那不过是一些污点
Those are your knees, Melvin.
那是你膝盖留下的痕迹 梅尔文
If those are my knees, then what are these
如果那是我的膝盖
knuckly things in the middle of my legs?
那这些在我腿上长着的关节是什么
Little known fact, you see,
鲜为人知的事实
knee prints are just as unique as fingerprints.
膝盖的痕迹和指纹一样独一无二
The hell they are. Yeah, especially in your case,
最好是 尤其是在你这个案子里
since you had a knee replacement. Which one was it?
因为你有一个人工膝盖 是哪只呢
Your right knee? Those are blobs.
右膝膝盖 那不过是污点罢了
You can't even prove they're from knees.
你们根本无法证明这是膝盖留下的痕迹
You're trying to con me into confessing.
你这是在骗我认罪啊
Really? You feel the need to confess, Melvin? Huh?
真的吗 你觉得该认罪了吗 梅尔文
'Cause you don't strike me as that kind of guy.
你的证词跟那些被冤枉的人不一样
What's that?
这是什么
A brick of cash.
一大堆现金
Never saw it before in my life.
在此之前 我绝对没见过这些钱
Hmm, we found it hidden beneath your floorboards.
是哦 我们发现它被藏在你的地板下面
It traced back to the money that was stolen from the old lady.
这些钱和那位老太太被偷的钱相吻合
You and Lucky found
你和幸运仔找到了
what the home invaders couldn't.
入室抢劫者都没找到的东西
And you wanted all that to yourself.
你想独吞这笔赃款
So you murdered Charles Milner
所以你谋杀了查尔斯·米尔纳
with your claw hammer.
用你的羊角锤把他砸死
But you made one big mistake.
看似天衣无缝 但你犯了一个大错
Yeah? What was that? You pissed off my partner here.
说来听听 你惹恼了我的搭档
What's even more damning
最糟糕的是
is the evidence that you hid the evidence.
你还试图毁灭证据
Sorry, I'm in this business, too,
不好意思 我也是当事人
and I know how it works.
我知道这是怎么回事
You bring in the suspect,
你们抓个嫌犯进来
get him to confess.
逼他认罪
We didn't bring you in to confess.
我们不是让你来认罪的
Then why am I here? Because I wanted
那为什么我会在这里 因为我想要
to say something to your horrible face.
亲口对着你这张恐怖的大脸说句话
What?
什么话
Now? Now.
现在可以说了吗 说吧
Gotcha!
抓到你了
You're under arrest.
你被正式逮捕了
Gotcha!
抓到你啦
He got it, Bones.
他知道了 骨头
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Okay, okay, do another one, do another one.
好了好了 再念一个 再念一个
"Bacon is silent.
培根静默
Listen to all that we scrub."
聆听我们擦洗的声音
No...
不是吧
I mean, what if it's not a bad translation?
如果这不是翻译的错呢
What if Arastoo is just really, really bad?
有没有可能阿♥拉♥斯图写得就很糟糕呢
Nah, I don't speak Farsi, but...
不知道 我不懂波斯语 不过
whatever he said to Cam...
他对凯讲的那些话
it was beautiful.
一定是些很美好的语言
Lost in translation, I guess.
我猜 爱情不用翻译吧
I become dollops in the sky.
我化作天空中的一团混沌
I revolve like fish,
似鱼儿般徘徊畅游
a testicle in the firmament.
又仿佛天空的一颗睾丸
Was that him?
这是他写的
That was all me.
我写的
I came up with it just like that.
我随便这么一说就出口成章了
You know, honey, that gets me very hot.
你知道吗 宝贝 这诗让我很兴奋
You know, if we translate it into Farsi,
如果我们把它翻译成波斯语
it's awesome.
效果绝对赞
I knew it was him.
我就知道 一定是他
Well, you were right. Problem is,
好吧 你是对的 问题是
I didn't know why I knew it was him.
我不知道为什么自己那么肯定 就是他
Well, the important things, we don't really know why.
好吧 重要的是 我们不清楚为什么
I do not agree with that.
我可不敢苟同
How about love?
那么 关于爱情呢
I know exactly why I love you. Really?
我很清楚自己为什么爱你 真的
Okay, why don't you give me your top three reasons.
好啊 你说说爱我的三个最重要的理由
Uh, first... you love me.
首先 你是爱我的
Second, you love Christine.
其次 你爱克里斯汀
Third,
再次
You... gets mysterious, right?
你说不出来了吧
No, let me gather my thoughts.
才没有 我整理一下思路
That's exactly why we have music and poetry, Bones.
这就是为什么会有音乐和诗歌♥ 骨头
Third... your physicality is remarkable.
再次 你的身体条件很优
Now you give me three of your top reasons for loving me.
换你了 说说你爱我的理由
I don't have reasons.
我爱你 没有任何理由
What?
怎么了
I think what you just said is very romantic.
我觉得你刚刚的话特别浪漫
What can I say? I'm a romantic, Bones.
我能说什么呢 我是个浪漫的人
Shall we? Huh? We shall.
走着 好呀
Wine and dine, candle time?
好酒好菜 烛光晚餐
What does that mean?
你说什么呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Do you think Hodgins will keep our secret?
你觉得哈金斯会保守我们的秘密吗
Yes.
会的
From Angela? No.
也不会跟安琪拉说 不可能
I'd be surprised if she didn't know right now.
我猜她现在已经知道了
Do you think Angela can keep from telling Brennan?
你觉得安琪拉能保守秘密不告诉布纳恩吗
No. Not for long.
不能 她早晚都会说
Oh, man, you need to learn how to lie.
男人啊 你真得学学怎么撒谎
I'll tell you what, though.
不过我还是得说下去
It stops with Brennan.
八卦止于布纳恩
You don't think she'll tell Booth?
为什么你能肯定她不会告诉布斯
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表