Or someone else.
或是别的什么人
...telling Booth that she was okay.
在跟布斯报平安
Or somebody else.
或是别的什么人
Got it.
我明白了
She was waiting for me to tell her
她在等我告诉她
that I had figured out how Pelant framed her
我已经弄清在伊森· 索伊的案子上
for the murder of Ethan Sawyer,
普朗特是怎么陷害她的
which I have not been able to do, yet.
但我还没查清楚
Well, I'll tell you what you're gonna do.
我来告诉你该怎么做吧
You're gonna go to the next grave on your list,
你要去下一个墓地
and you're gonna leave a flower that says,
放一束花 上面写着
"Surrender yourself to the FBI."
"向联调局自首吧"
I can't do that. Then I will arrest you.
我不能那么做 那我就逮捕你
Oh, cut that out, now. You will not.
别扯了 你不能逮捕她
I know what you're trying to do, Agent Flynn.
我知道你想做什么 弗林探员
Dr. Brennan isn't gonna show up at the next drop
布纳恩博士不会在下一个地点出现的
now that Pelant knows this flower system.
因为普朗特已经知道花的事了
Okay, cyber-boy, this is the real world now.
好了 电脑怪咖 这里是现实世界
I'm not gonna lead you back to her.
我可不会让你再盯上她了
But if you want to follow me,
不过如果你想跟我走
I hope you like Mexican food,
但愿你喜欢吃墨西哥菜
because we're headed for the border.
因为我们要超边境跑了
There's something nobody knows that I'm going to tell you now.
我跟你说个事 我没跟别人说过
I lied to Flynn; I interacted with Pelant.
我跟弗林撒谎了 我和普朗特有交流
How? I...
怎么交流的 我...
I choked him until he was unconscious.
我把他掐晕了
I was gonna kill him.
差点就把他杀了
Until I remembered that if I did that,
后来我想到如果我真杀了他
Brennan would never be able to come home.
布纳恩就再也回不来了
You choked a man till he passed out?
你把一个人掐到昏厥
A bad man who killed people.
那是个杀人的坏蛋
You're hinting that if I'd killed him, I'd be bad, too?
你是在暗示如果我杀了他 我也是坏蛋吗
Hinting?
暗示
Sweets, I'm not the interesting part of this.
斯维斯 追究我并没什么意义
Listen to me.
听我说
Pelant wanted me to kill him.
普朗特想让我杀了他
How could you tell?
你怎么知道的
I can't explain it. It just...
我没法解释 只是
He was staring in my face while I did it,
我掐他的时候他瞪着我看
and what I read there was, "Do it."
我从他脸上看到的就是"杀了我"
"Do it."
"动手吧"
So you're saying Pelant is suicidal.
所以你是说普朗特想自杀
I am telling you that he was happy that I wanted to kill him.
我是说 我想杀他让他很高兴
Okay? It just...
明白吗 就是
It seemed like something you should know.
这似乎是你得知道的事
What I know is that you and I need to discuss the fact
我知道的就是我们要聊一聊
that you are capable of murder.
你有可能杀人的事
Not cold-blooded murder.
我不是个冷血杀手
If it's true that Pelant actually wanted you to kill him,
如果普朗特真想让你杀他
that's different from being suicidal.
那就和想自杀是两码事
Which makes it extremely valuable information.
这个信息非常非常有用
There are fairly deep nicks here,
在颈椎前路C5 C6附近
on the anterior of the C5 and C6.
有一些相当深的裂口
Her throat was slit?
她的喉咙被切开了
Not really consistent with a knife.
并非是刀口的痕迹
They're pretty deep.
伤口很深
I'll consult with Angela, but, uh...
我跟安琪拉讨论一下
given the size of Pelant at the age of 16,
但考虑到普朗特十六岁时的身材
the weapon is probably heavier.
凶器肯定会更重
Okay, the key will be to tie Pelant to the murder specifically.
关键是把普朗特跟这起谋杀联♥系♥起来
You mean tie the weapon to the murderer.
你是想说把凶器跟凶手联♥系♥起来吧
Dr. Brennan would have done that better, too, I know.
我相信布纳恩博士也会这样做的
I apologize.
我得向你道歉
For what?
为什么
For not realizing sooner
因为我刚刚才意识到
that what you're working toward here,
你现在努力工作的目的是
to clear Dr. Brennan and bring her home,
证明布纳恩博士的清白 让她回家
will most likely lead to you losing your position here.
很有可能导致你失去现在的职位
It definitely occurred to me.
我当然想到了
Yet, what didn't occur to you was to do a bad job.
但这从未动摇你对待工作的态度
I'll never forget that.
我会永远记得你的付出
Five hours.
五个小时了
Yeah, we should get out of here.
我们应该离开了
No, the arrangement was always
不行 我们之前的安排都是
that if Dad wasn't back from a pick-up in six hours,
如果爸爸去取花六个小时还不回来
Christine and I would get the hell out of Dodge.
我就立刻带着克里斯汀逃走
Max's term, I'm guessing.
我猜是马克斯定的规矩
At least Max has a good reason for not coming back.
马克斯不回来至少有合理的原因
That doesn't make me feel any better.
你这样说我心里就更难受了
Oh, believe me, I know.
相信我 我理解你的感受
Oh, Booth.
布斯
I had to go. You know why.
我必须逃走 你知道原因的
You understand.
你应该理解的
I understand, totally.
我理解 完全理解
I didn't know what else to do.
我当时已经走投无路
I... it would never be my first choice to cause you pain.
伤害你的感情也是不得已而为之
Look...
好了
if he's not back in an hour, we have to go.
如果他一个小时之内不会来 我们就撤
You should've stolen that car, Agent Booth.
布斯探员 你应该把那辆车偷走
Max, what are you doing?
马克斯 你在干什么
I'm trying to start your car.
准备发动你的车
What do you mean, start my car? Why?
你什么意思 发动我的车 为什么
I saw Psycho Boy at the graveyard today.
我今天在墓地看到那个疯子了
Tell me you didn't try to kill him.
你没试着杀他吧
No, no, what, in broad daylight,
当然没有 在光天化日
with people everywhere? No.
众目睽睽之下怎么杀
Get out of the car.
快下车
Did you buy your car?
你这车是买♥♥的吗
Yeah. With cash, under a fake name.
是 拿现金用假名买♥♥的
Yeah, well, it's traceable.
好吧 这车就能被查到
Mine is stolen. It's untraceable.
我的车是偷来的 没法查
You take that.
你们开我那辆
I will take this, and Mr. Pelant will come after this one,
我开这辆 普朗特会奔着这辆车来的
and I will kill him.
然后我就可以杀了他
No, no, no, no, Max. No, Max.
不不不 马克斯
Just turn it off. Bad idea, Max.
快把火熄了 这主意不行 马克斯
Max!
马克斯
Yeah, Flynn, it's, uh... Booth.
弗林 我是布斯
Listen, I've tried talking some sense into Brennan,
我试着说服布纳恩
tried to bring her in.
劝她自首
Sure you did.
那是肯定的
She's heading south on State Road 47,
她上了四十七号♥公路往南走了
north of Cullen.
在卡伦北边
She's driving a, uh, '86 blue Toyota Cressida
她开的车是一辆八六年的蓝色丰田
with Pennsylvania plates.
车牌子宾夕法尼亚州的
You're the second person to call that car in as stolen.
你是第二个报告那辆车被偷的人
Cam.
凯
Cam.
凯
Yes, Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士 什么事
You need to leave.
你得离开这里
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
And take Clark with you.
带克拉克一起走
And the security guards,
保安也带走
and everybody.
所有人
What about you?
那你呢
I will be in my office,
我会在我的办公室里
getting caught up on the white binders.
把白色文件夹里的资料补全
And seeing absolutely nobody you shouldn't see.
你不会跟任何你不该见的人会面
I don't understand.
我不明白
I am taking you to dinner, we're gonna have drinks.
我请你吃饭 我们一起喝酒
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表