I'm getting shut out all the time!
我一直都被排除在外
I'm not going to fight.
我不想跟你吵架
We'll talk when you are capable of being rational.
等你恢复理智的时候 我们再继续谈
You know, you can't just cut me off like that
你不能就把我晾在这儿
because you're scared to fight!
只因为你害怕吵架
I'm not engaging, Booth.
我不参与 布斯
Oh, right, that's it. Sure.
是啊 就这样 没错
That's it, just run away.
就这样 夹着尾巴灰溜溜逃跑
Just hide behind that big brain of yours.
藏在自己那颗聪明的大脑后面
Escape all the messiness.
逃避一切棘手的问题
Acting like an adult is not hiding.
像成年人一样处事不是逃避
Well, you know what?
好啊 你猜怎么着
You're gonna have to face it sooner or later.
你早晚都得面对它
Do not tell me how to live.
用不着你来告诉我该如何生活
We are not married!
我们还没结婚呢
We are both free agents,
你我都是自♥由♥身
and I've done just fine on my own!
目前为止 我一个人过得还挺滋润的
Fine! Fine!
行啊 没错
Fine!
好吧
Hey, is everything okay here?
你们还好吧
No! No!
一点都不 完全不好
I need to get to your construction chute.
我要去你的建筑溜泥槽那里
Wait, now-- that's a very dangerous area.
等等 现在那里很危险
I can't let you go back there.
我不能让你再去那里了
FBI! Angry FBI!
联邦探员 愤怒的联邦探员
Hey, I'm not supposed to let anybody...
我可没打算让任何人
Hey, hey, where are you going?
嘿 你要去哪里
Whoever killed Richard Bartlett could have easily
杀害了理查德·巴特利特的凶手在六点之后
moved the body out here any time after 6:00
可以轻松地把尸体移到这里来
without being seen.
而且根本不会被别人看到
There's lipping on each of the stacked cans,
每个罐子上面有突起的边
evenly spaced like stairs. This chute
它们均匀分布 就像楼梯一样
could definitely have created the damage
这个溜泥槽绝对可以造成
found on the, on the body.
我们在尸体上发现的那些损伤
I need to take a closer look.
我得再仔细地看看
Wait!
等一下
Now, this is my site.
这里是我的地盘
I'm responsible.
我得负责
You can't go in there. He's right.
你不能进去 他说的没错
You can't just go rappelling down some garbage chute.
你可不能从这个脏溜槽滑下去
He, he could be the murderer, Booth.
他也是潜在的凶手 布斯
He already admitted that Bartlett was suing him.
他已经承认了巴特利特正在起诉他
Just hold my feet.
抓住我的脚
No. Fine, then, as previously stated,
我不 好啊 像我之前说过的
I will act as the free agent that I am.
我就做出个自♥由♥人的样子给你看看
I'm not sticking around here to watch her kill herself.
我才不要在这晃悠 眼看她自寻死路
One move and I'll shoot you.
敢动一下我就崩了你
Oh, Bones, no.
哦 骨头 别
Don't drop me. I won't.
别撒手 我不会的
Bones!
骨头
I see blood and tissue, Booth.
我看到了血液和人体组织 布斯
This is where he died.
他就是死在这里的
I'm sorry, Bones.
对不起 骨头
You shouldn't be sorry for saying what you mean.
你只是把自己的想法说出来 不必道歉
I'm sorry I caused you pain.
我给你造成了伤害 对不起
I'm sorry about that too.
对此我也感到抱歉
I mean for hurting you, not for hurting me.
我是说因为伤害了你 而不是伤害了我
I get it.
我知道了
Should I come back or...?
我待会再来还是
Oh, no!
哦 不用
Uh, come in, come in, Mr. Abernathy.
进来 进来 阿伯纳西先生
Do you see these fissure lines inferior to the squamosal suture?
你看到了吗 这些裂隙都在鳞状缝之下
The cracks.
裂缝
They're from the fire.
那些是火焰灼烧造成的
When I was examining the skull,
当我检查这颗颅骨的时候
I found that the fissures felt...
我感觉这些裂隙
What was the word I used, Mr. Abernathy?
当时我用的什么词 阿伯纳西先生
Disquisitive.
值得深究
I had to look it up.
我还查了一下这个词的意思
In this case, it means that
在此情此景中 可以理解为
her spidey-sense was tingling.
她的第六感在发挥作用
What's the deal? What's that mean?
什么情况 什么意思
There's something in the fissures.
这些裂隙里有东西
The cracks.
裂缝
Dr. Hodgins says it's a mixture of toluene, hexane
哈金斯博士说那是甲苯 乙烷
and methyl ethyl ketone.
和甲基乙基酮的混合物
Most likely from the accelerant used to burn the body.
很有可能来自于焚毁尸体的助燃剂
It's a highly flammable solvent used by architects
这是建筑师在建造聚苯乙烯模型时
when building polystyrene models.
会用到的这是一种极易燃的溶剂
Architect...
建筑师
Give me an hour.
等我一个小时
Thank you... for coming here.
谢谢你能来这里
You're welcome.
客气了
Okay.
好啦
Good luck with the "Maxamesomin."
祝你研究这堆乱七八糟一切顺利
Good luck to you, too.
也祝你好运
Okay.
好的
We don't usually kiss in front of people,
我们一般不在外人面前亲吻对方
but we had a disagreement.
但现在我们之间出现争执了
You already had the fight?
你们已经大吵一架了吗
Yes.
是的
And that was the two of you making up
所以这就是你们两人为了补救
after the fight you already had?
之前的争吵所采取的措施吗
I don't... understand your tone of incredulity.
我不能太理解你那质疑的口吻
Oh, no, ma'am, it's just...
不 博士 只不过是
when my mom and my stepdad used to get all polite,
当我妈和我继父相敬如宾的时候
like the two of you were just then...
就像你俩刚刚那样
that meant all hell was gonna break loose.
这意味着 一切灾难痛苦要随之展开了
Glue.
胶水
You think Gavin killed Bartlett because of some glue?
仅凭一点胶水 你们就说加文杀了巴特利特
Solvent, actually.
准确来说 是溶剂
Right. Not just Gavin. You helped.
没错 且不止加文一个人 你也帮忙了
Me? It was Gavin's glue you found.
我 你们找到的是加文的胶水啊
Thanks, Melanie.
多谢你指点 梅勒妮
It's solvent. Solvent. We got that.
溶剂 是溶剂 大家都知道了
Okay, we found your DNA on the murder weapon-- here.
我们在凶器上发现了你的DNA 在这
If you mean the pen,
如果你们说的是那支钢笔
I cut myself on that
我签离婚协议的时候不小心
when we signed the divorce agreement.
割破了自己的手指
How did you know
你怎么会知道
which pen was used to stab Richard Bartlett?
凶手用了哪支钢笔捅了理查德·巴特利特
Obviously, it's the one with my fingernail in it.
很明显 就是那支有我指纹在上面的啊
We should call a lawyer.
我们应该请个律师了
Suck it up, Gavin.
算了吧 加文
These are just tricks.
他们在故弄玄虚
Besides, we don't need a lawyer
况且 我们用不着请律师
because I'm a lawyer.
因为我本人就是律师
They'll probably want the divorce back.
他们可能想要撤回离婚申请
Probably from a cheaper lawyer, too,
可能是想从廉价律师手里撤回吧
because you didn't pay your bill, pal.
因为你没付自己的账单 老兄
Oh, the bill was a couple months past due.
我只不过是过期几个月未付而已
That's not a crime.
根本算不上什么犯罪
Richard Bartlett is not a patient man; not at all.
理查德·巴特利特可不是个耐心的人 根本不是
He nullified your divorce.
他让你们的离婚申请废止了
Apparently your middle name was missing
很显然 你的中间名被抹去了
and your wife's maiden name.
还有你老婆的娘家姓
Bartlett used those mistakes
巴特利特利用了那些错处
to render the whole document null and void.
致使整份文件失效
So you stabbed him in the neck with his own pen.
于是你用他自己的钢笔捅了他的颈部
I want to make a deal.
我想谈谈条件
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表