I'm gonna send this to
我马上就把这个
the computer forensics team at the FBI.
发给联邦调查局的电脑鉴识队
Then I can get back on this case
这样我就可以继续调查此案
and put that rank little weasel in jail
把那个臭鼬鼠送进监狱
for the rest of his scrawny-ass life.
让他永生不得出狱
Do I sound bitter?
是不是说得有点过分
Oh, not nearly enough.
一点也不
Well, I'm just warming up.
我这只是在热身呢
Hey, Bones, you got anything off those pictures?
骨头 从那些照片上看出什么了吗
Looks like there are nicks to C5 and C6,
第五和第六颈椎上好像有裂纹
but they could just be anomalies on the image.
但这也许只是照片的异常
I-I have to examine the bones.
我必须亲自检验这些骨头
No, you can't do that.
不行 那是不可能的
Listen, Bones, we can't keep going through this.
听着 骨头 我已经说得很清楚了
Well, I can't live like this anymore.
我不能再这样生活下去了
Well, what kind of life
如果他们抓了你
are we going to have if they catch you
把你关进监狱
and throw you in jail for the rest of your life?
我们又能过得怎样呢
I feel like I'm already there.
我感觉我早已被关起来了
You're not, okay?
你没有 知道吗
I'm here. Christine is here.
我在这儿 克里斯汀在这儿
That's all that matters right now, alright?
这才是最重要的 明白吗
Just take a look at the photos.
接着研究这些照片吧
One more time.
再看看
How'd you get them
你是怎么叫他们
to give me the victim's case file?
把死者的案件档案交给我的
I'm back on the case, cher.
我又重新负责此案了 亲爱的
And that means you are, too.
所以说你也能继续你的调查了
So speak to me.
有什么就快跟我说
What did you find out about the guidance counselor?
辅♥导♥老师那里有什么收获吗
Okay, in the year leading up to her writing
就在她为他写
his letter of recommendation to Stanford,
斯坦福大学的推荐信的那一年里
Pelant was suspended for hacking into
普朗特为了改成绩
the school's computer system to change a grade.
潜入了学校的电脑系统 导致他被停学
His college recommendation makes him out to be a saint.
他的大学推荐信简直把他说得像个圣人
Well, Pelant always likes looking like a saint.
普朗特是一直喜欢保持圣人的外表
But...
不过
when you analyze the idiolect used in this letter --
分♥析♥了这封信中所用的习语之后
Everyone I talk to today is trying to give me a headache.
今儿所有和我说话的人都想让我头痛
The language patterns.
就是用词习惯
You know, linguistic variations of the author.
每位作家语言中的不同
They're like stylistic and psychological fingerprints.
就像是写作风格和心理状态的指纹
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你的解释 好
So, I went through some old articles that Pelant wrote
我翻看了普朗特以前为校报写过的文章
for the school paper, an essay he won an award for,
他的一篇获过奖的论文
as well as some papers that he wrote at Stanford.
还有些他在斯坦福大学写过的论文
They were all very clinical.
全都非常简洁客观
You know, determinedly rationalistic,
决然要做理性主义者
clear and concise. But...
简单明了 可是
when I did a multivariate analysis on the other letters
当我把辅♥导♥老师写过的其它推荐信
of recommendation from the guidance counselor,
拿来做了多变量分♥析♥后
I found far more descriptive
我找到了更多描述性词汇
and modified linguistics. Let me guess.
完全不同的语言 容我猜猜
But not in the recommendation she wrote for Pelant.
她为普朗特写的推荐信里却没有这些
Pelant may be able to erase what he wants digitally,
普朗特也许能用电脑消除证据
but he doesn't know how to erase his writing style.
但是他不知道如何改变他的写作风格
So he wrote the recommendation himself,
这么说他自己写了推荐信
and then killed her so he could go to a school he wanted to?
接着杀了她 只为了上他想去的学校
Well, Stanford was the only school he applied to.
他只报考了斯坦福大学
Little toad liked getting his way even then.
这癞蛤♥蟆♥从那时开始就为所欲为
And this is the last recommendation sent
这是她失踪前寄出的
before she disappeared.
最后一封推荐信
So Clark should re-examine these remains.
克拉克应该重新检验尸体
These nicks are not from being buried.
这些裂痕不是在埋葬时造成的
These are cut marks.
这是刀痕
Okay, well, maybe I can help him determine
好吧 也许我能帮他确定
what kind of weapon was used.
这是一个什么样的凶器
Brennan's probably going crazy
布纳恩没法亲眼检验尸体
not being able to get her hands on these remains.
一定想都想疯了
I'd like her to know that we're making progress.
我想让她知道我们在取得进展
Do you think that you could do me a favor?
你能帮我一个忙吗
You've been talking to her.
你和她有联♥系♥
Uh...no, no.
不 没有
I...um, I --
我 我
honey, don't ask questions.
亲爱的 什么也别问
How have you been doing it?
你是怎么做到的
I just need you to put flowers someplace.
我只需要你把花放在某个地方
Is it a code?
这是什么代码吗
II don't want to get into it. Angie, come on.
我不想说得太多 安琪 真的吗
Y-you don't trust me?
你难道不信任我吗
It's not about that.
这跟信任没关系
If...if I'm the only one who knows,
如果 如果只有我一个人知道
then everybody else is clean.
那么其他人就都不用趟浑水了
You know it has to be that way.
你也明白 必须这样
Will you help?
你愿意帮我吗
Beautiful flowers, Dr. Hodgins.
花真美啊 哈金斯博士
And ingenious.
非常有创意
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
We're watching you.
我们盯上你了
We're getting closer.
我们离真♥相♥越来越近了
And just know, if you come near any of us,
听仔细了 如果你敢靠近我们
if you threaten any of us...
如果你敢威胁我们任何一个人
Sounds like you're threatening me, Dr. Hodgins.
听起来像是你在威胁我 哈金斯博士
I am.
我就是在威胁你
I will kill you.
我会杀了你的
Know that.
记住吧
I read your FBI files.
我读了你的联邦档案
The, uh, psychologist reports?
心理学报告吗
"While exhibiting anger and hostility toward authority,
"每当哈金斯博士对权威
"Dr. Hodgins uses
"显示出愤怒和敌意时
"harmless conspiracy theorizing as an outlet.
"他以无害的阴谋论作为发泄方式
"Thoroughly prosocial and empathetic,
"哈金斯博士是完全亲近社会和博爱的
Hodgins represents no threat."
没有任何威胁性"
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry, but... you're too good a person, Dr. Hodgins.
不好意思 你人太好了 哈金斯博士
You're not capable of killing me.
你对我下不了手
People change.
人是会变的
Yeah, this is an interesting fact:
是啊 这件事真有趣
you're gasping for air,
你在喘气
but see, it's not your lungs that are crying out for oxygen.
但并不是你的肺在乞求氧气
It's your brain.
而是你的大脑
That's what's dying.
你的大脑即将死亡
That brilliant brain of yours.
你那聪明的大脑
Yeah...
是啊
You're getting weaker, aren't you?
你越来越虚弱了 不是吗
A little dizzy.
有点晕
I sound very far away, don't I?
我的声音好像来自很远的地方 不是吗
That big brain of yours isn't much help now, hmm,
你的大脑袋这会没什么用了吧
is it?
对不对
Pelant was there.
普朗特去了那里
You admit to communicating with a wanted murder suspect
你承认自己利用一朵花
using flowers.
与一位在逃的谋杀嫌疑人进行联络
Ms. Montenegro had no idea with whom she was--
马尼古女士并不知道自己是跟谁...
or was not-- in communication.
或是没有跟谁进行联络
Pelant was there. How about we talk about that?
普朗特去了那里 我们聊聊这个怎么样
Did you interact with him in any way?
你有跟他进行任何方式的交流吗
No, I did not, no matter what he says.
没有 无论他怎么说
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Symbolic flowers are a pretty limited form of communication.
象征性的花是一种很有限的联络方式
Yeah, it was mostly Brennan...
多半就是布纳恩...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表