Wait a second, I don't have any grounds to arrest him.
等等 我没有根据逮捕他
Yeah, but I tricked him into coming here
但是我把他骗来了
so you could arrest him.
这样你就可以逮捕他了
Angela, I need something here.
安琪拉 我需要证据
I can't just arrest someone for...
我不能随便逮捕人 就凭...
Oh, my God, he's here, go get him.
天呐 他来了 去抓住他
You got to go get him, Booth. Relax, you're a little loud.
你快去抓他 放松 你声音有点大了
Hey.
来了啊
Looks like I got here a little too late.
看上去我来的有点晚了啊
Remember me? FBI.
还记得我不 FBI
Hey, do you think maybe we can kiss, like, one more time?
你觉得我们能找时间再亲一次不
You've had your fun. I got to ask you a few questions,all right?
你自己去玩吧 我需要问你几个问题
It was fun.
亲亲就挺好玩的
Get some coffee for her over here.
给这边这位女士来一杯咖啡
I figured I'd ask.
我觉得我总得问问
Why would I kill Melinda?
我怎么会杀梅琳达呢
She was one of our best players.
她是我最好的队员
Fans came just to see her.
粉丝就是来看她的
Right, yeah, I mean, the receipts--
好吧 收据
they show that you were selling out.
说明你的票都卖♥♥光了
I thought you said there was no money in Roller Derby.
我记得你说过德比队没钱
There isn't-- you should see my expenses.
是没钱啊 你该看看我的花销
What percentage of the gate do you give to the girls?
你分给姑娘们门票的几成
20%. 20?
20% 才20
That's more than most managers; you can check it out.
这比其他经理都多 你可以去查
Oh, I'll check it out, I will.
我会去查的
Your fans-- they pay cash, right?
你们那些粉丝 他们付的是现金吧
Makes it pretty easy for you to skim off the top.
你偷偷往外抽钱就更容易了
Look, I'm not denying money went missing from the cash box,
我不否认钱箱里丢过钱
but it wasn't me.
但不是我拿的
Truthfully, I thought it was Melinda.
说实话 我觉得是梅琳达拿的
Okay, accuse the victim.
好吧 反咬受害人一口
That's really classy of you, Nick.
你这招很经典啊 尼克
See, that's why I didn't say anything at first.
看吧 所以我一开始才不说这事
I knew what you'd think.
我就知道你会这么想
But you didn't confront her?
但是你没有找她对质
I was going to.
我打算找她的
So the answer's no.
所以你没找
It's complicated, all right?
这很复杂 好吗
She was...
她
we were...
我们
She was sort of wild and...
她很有野性 然后
You were sleeping with her.
你们俩上♥床♥了
I'm not the most attractive guy in case you haven't noticed.
怕你没注意 我看上去不怎么吸引人
Time with someone like her--
和像她那样的女人在一起
you don't want to jeopardize that
你不会想指控她偷东西
by accusing her of stealing.
然后破坏那种关系
You knew she was seeing other guys, right?
你知道她同时和其他人有染吧
I'm not an idiot.
我又不傻
I just wanted to enjoy it while I could.
我就是想尽可能多享受一点
Did she mention her ex-husband?
她提过她前夫没有
She wanted to go to his place so he could see us.
她想去他那里 让他看到我们
I didn't go that far.
我不想做那么绝
So you never met him?
所以你从未见过他
I saw him a couple nights ago.
几天前的晚上 我见过他
Melinda and I were at a bar.
梅琳达和我在一家酒吧
He came in, wanted to talk.
他来了 想谈谈
She starts kissing me to piss him off.
她开始亲我 想激怒他
He tried to keep his cool,
他试着保持冷静
she tossed a drink at him, he left.
她把酒泼到他身上 他就走了
I called it off after that.
然后我们也分开了
And she shows up dead.
然后她就死了
And she shows up dead.
然后她就死了
Here you go. And I'm going to see you in a little bit, right?
这是你的 我一会儿过来看你 好吧
Excuse me, uh, Dr. Crawford?
打扰一下 克劳福德医生吗
Yes.
是的
I'm Dr. Camille Saroyan.
我是凯米拉·瑟罗博士
I work at the Medico-Legal Lab...
我在法医实验室工作
At the Jeffersonian.
在杰斐逊实验室
I've heard a lot about you.
久仰大名
From Seeley?
瑟雷跟你说的吗
Um, no, from the news about your work.
不 是在新闻里看到你们工作的介绍
You're a very impressive woman.
你是很出色的女性
Oh, well, thank you, but I'm actually here about Seeley.
谢谢你 但其实我来这里和瑟雷有关
Seeley Booth.
瑟雷·布斯
I was told that he's been seeing you.
我听说他最近在你们这里看病
And I told him this would happen,
我告诉过他你们会找上我
but I'm sorry, I promised I wouldn't discuss it with anyone.
但很抱歉 我答应了他不向任何人透露
We're old friends.
我们是老朋友
I know he can be a little stoic
我知道他有时有点禁欲主义
and way too private.
还特别在意个人隐私
I promised him I would keep all his dealings here confidential,
我答应过他会保密他在这里的一切事宜
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
It's not what I would recommend,
我也不想这样
but I have to respect his wishes.
但我必须尊重他的意愿
Then, a few other questions not about Seeley?
那问你几个与瑟雷无关的问题好吗
Of course.
当然
Please sit down.
请坐吧
Your specialty?
你的专科是什么
Neurofibromatosis--NF.
多发性神经纤维瘤 简称NF
That's a genetic condition that can cause tumors to grow
是种遗传疾病 会造成肿瘤在身体里
anywhere there are nerves in the body.
每个有神经的角落生长
I'm surprised you know about it, yes,
没想到你会知道 是的
and it affects one in every 3,000 children born.
每三千个新生儿中就有一个会得这种病
I had no idea it was that common.
我不知道这病这么普遍
NF is more common than muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis,
NF比肌肉萎缩症 囊胞性纤维症
and Huntington's disease combined,
和亨廷顿氏舞蹈症加起来还要常见
and the difficulty is that each case of it is so unique.
而难处在于每个病人的情况都很特殊
I'm treating one child with multiple tumors in his brain,
我正治疗一位脑子里长了多个肿瘤的孩子
and another little girl has an optic glioma
还有个女孩 长了视神经胶质瘤
which is causing her blindness.
致使她失明
Can you tell me... is it Christine?
你说的...是克里斯汀吗
Is his daughter ill?
他女儿病了是吗
You have to talk to Seeley.
你得去和瑟雷谈
I told him no one would understand his secrecy,
我告诉过他 他这么保密让人无法理解
and I hope you understand it wouldn't be my choice.
希望你能理解 我也不想这样
Of course.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can thank me by spreading the word about NF,
你要是想谢我 就帮我宣传NF的事
perhaps even making a donation
甚至也许你可以向
to the Children's Tumor Foundation.
儿童肿瘤基金会提供捐助
They do really great work.
他们的慈善工作做得很好
I will, and thank you again.
我会的 再次感谢你
I'm sorry I couldn't help.
抱歉我帮不上忙
Oh, I understand.
我理解
Take care. Thanks.
保重 谢谢
Hey, did you find anything yet?
发现什么了吗
Yeah, finally. It's about time, right?
总算有所发现 也该发现了 对吧
Is this about your birthday again?
你又在为你的生日感慨呢
No, I-I've just been frustrated.
不 我只是很郁闷
I mean, we have cause of death
我们找到了死因
but not enough evidence to arrest anyone.
却还没有足够的证据找出凶手
Isn't that enough?
这还不够让我心烦吗
Yeah, sure, I just thought...
是啊 当然 我只是以为...
Look, you're clearly dying to know
显然你非常想知道
what's been bothering me, so, fine.
我为何如此烦躁 好吧 告诉你
My brother bet me that, by the time I hit 29,
我哥跟我打过赌 说等我29岁时
I'd still be a loser.
我一定还一无所成
You're not a loser, Wendell.
你不是啊 温德尔
I know, I mean, I'm working
我知道 我和业界
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表