and she gets to think it's a coincidence,
而她会觉得一切都是巧合
and everyone's happy. Understood?
皆大欢喜 明白否
Y-yes, ma'am.
遵命 老板
And this... isn't lying?
这样就不算骗人了吗
Oh, Finn, you have so much to learn.
芬恩 你要学的还多着呢
Why don't you just concentrate on the murder for now.
还是好好研究眼前的案子吧
Yes... ma'am, I'd like that very much.
遵命 老板 我最喜欢研究死人了
I told Manny to stay away from Kat.
我不许曼尼接近凯特
I thought they were best friends.
我以为他们是好朋友
Like family, you said.
你不是说他们亲如家人吗
They weren't little kids having sleepovers anymore.
他们早就不是玩过家家的小孩子了
I saw the way that Manny was looking at her.
我看到曼尼看凯特的眼神
Once those hormones get flowing...
一旦他对凯特有不轨的想法
I needed to protect her.
我必须保护她
He was getting creepy.
他的行为越来越过分了
So you think that the boy
所以你认为
who grew up with your daughter drugged and raped her?
是你女儿的发小迷晕了并强♥奸♥了她
But you didn't think it was important enough
但你觉得还不至于太严重
to do anything about?
所以没采取行动是吗
I did something. When Kat told me
我有过行动 那些事情发生以后
what she thought happened, I confronted Manny.
凯特告诉了我 我去找曼尼当面对质
Okay, what did he say?
他说了什么
Nothing. The blood drained from his face,
什么都没说 他脸上流了血
and he ran off-- what do you think that means?
一见我就跑 这还不够清楚吗
But you didn't go to the cops?
可你没报♥警♥啊
And say what? And say, "My daughter thinks she was raped
报♥警♥要怎么说 说我女儿觉得她被强♥暴♥了
but she doesn't know who did it or when it happened"?
可她不知道是什么时候 被谁强♥暴♥
Yes. And they examine her, medically,
没错 警方会为她检查身体
so your daughter knows it's true,
让她知道她真的被强♥暴♥了
so she knows that someone cares.
让她知道还有人在乎她
Weren't you ever in high school?
你有上过高中吗
Word of this gets out,
一旦这种事情传出去
people call her a slut, say she's asking for it.
人们都会骂她放荡 说她是自找的
I saw the pictures from that party.
我看到过派对的照片了
I have a daughter, too, and I would do anything it took
我也有个女儿 我会竭尽全力让她知道
to make sure she knew that I would fight for her.
我会拼死保护她 为她拼命
Maybe she did fight, Bones,
骨头 她也许已经和别人拼命过了
you know? Maybe she got rid of the boy
她认定是那个男孩强♥暴♥了她女儿
she thought raped her daughter
解决了他之后
and then she told her daughter not to say anything.
告诉自己的女儿什么都别说出去
I used to be married to a cop.
我的前夫是个警♥察♥
You want to charge me, fine.
你想起诉我吗 尽管去吧
Otherwise we're done here.
其他的我不想多谈了
I guess I can understand a mother getting
我能理解一个母亲的心情
so mad that she takes the law into her own hands.
她愤不欲生 才置法律于不顾
And encouraging her daughter to lie? Then the girl
还唆使自己的女儿撒谎
is involved in another crime, victimized twice.
害她又被卷入另一桩罪案中 再次受伤
Well, did she look strong enough to inflict these injuries?
能伤人伤得这么狠 她一定很壮吧
No. But the patterns indicate
那倒没有 但造成这种伤口的
some kind of localized force. Like a machine?
应该是某种局部力 是机器吗
Three sets of evenly spaced linear breaks.
三道均匀分布的线性切伤
And that's just on the back.
这只是背部的伤
See here, on the shins?
看看胫骨上的
Now, Dr. Hodgins found three dents
哈金斯博士在手提箱上发现了三条凹痕
on the suitcase, evenly spaced, that are different
也是均匀分布的 明显和岩石撞伤的痕迹
from the dents caused by the rocks.
是不一样的
Is there any particulate evidence associated with them?
有没有发现与此相关的微粒物
Yeah, some fibers that he's running through the mass-spec.
质谱仪检测到一些纤维物质
Good. Let's see if Angela can make any sense of the patterns.
好 看安琪拉能不能解释这些伤痕
I trusted you!
我那么信任你
Kat, I'm sorry. You have to understand, I had no choice.
凯特 抱歉 请你理解 我别无选择
I had to report this.
我必须向上级报告
I just want all this to go away.
我只想让这些事情都过去
Then why'd you tell me?
那你为什么还要告诉我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
After talking to my mom,
和妈妈谈了以后
I just got so confused.
我完全迷茫了
You knew you had to tell someone who would listen,
你是对的 你必须要告诉那些
and you were right.
在乎你的人
You can't just wheell something like this away.
你不能把这一切都抛之脑后
You have to deal with it,
你必须解决这些事
or it'll stay with you forever.
不然它会影响你一辈子的
What do you know!
你什么都不知道
Were you raped?
你被强♥暴♥过吗
No.
没有
No.
没有
Um... when I was a boy...
在我小时候
I was in a bad foster home.
我的寄宿家庭很糟糕
I was beaten.
我总是挨打
The foster dad, he... he did it for sport.
养父打我 他拿这当运动
I thought it was me, you know?
我以为都是我的错
I thought... if I just... if I behaved better...
我以为 只要我再乖一点就好
So that's what I tried to do.
于是我努力做个乖孩子
Until...
直到...
someone helped me see it wasn't my fault.
有人帮我认清现实 明白那不是我的错
It wasn't.
真的不是
And no matter how hard or painful it is...
不管这个让人痛苦不堪 难以接受
it was... it was better to face what happened.
都应该勇敢去面对
But you can't help me.
可你帮不了我
You said you weren't allowed.
你说他们不许你帮我
But I can find someone who can.
但我会找能够帮到你的人
Like the person who helped me, who got my...
就像当初那个人帮我报♥警♥
foster dad arrested.
让警♥察♥逮捕我的养父
But even the police say there's no evidence.
但连警方都说证据不足
So there's nothing they can do.
他们也束手无策
No, there's always something.
不 总是会有办法的
I'll do everything I can...
我会尽我所能
to catch the person that did this to you.
找出是谁对你做了这些
I wish we were always in the same town.
我希望我们永远都在同一个镇上
Sometimes I get so lonely at school.
有时候在学校里我觉得很孤单
I'm glad,
你这么说我很高兴
if you weren't lonely, i'd be a mite jealous.
你要是不觉得孤单 我会有点小嫉妒
But I don't like sneaking around, Michelle.
但是我不喜欢偷偷摸摸的 米歇尔
Ooh, do you know how cute you are when you're scared?
你知道你害怕的时候有多可爱吗
Michelle?
米歇尔
Cam. Hi.
凯 嗨
I... just got to town.
我才刚刚回到镇上
Without telling me?
都不和我说一声
I was gonna call.
我本来要打电♥话♥给你的
You are a terrible liar, Michelle.
你真太不会撒谎了 米歇尔
And, Finn, do you feel no loyalty at all?
而你 芬恩 你都没有忠心可言吗
He does, to me.
他很忠心 对我
Th-this was all my idea.
这 这都是我的主意
I-I didn't want to have to explain myself to you all the time.
我 我不想总是要跟你解释我自己
Well, that didn't work out so well, did it?
结果并不是很好 不是吗
And perhaps if you feel such a loyalty to Michelle,
也许如果你觉得你对米歇尔要如此忠心
you should work for her.
你应该为她工作
This is all just a mountain of mistakes.
这只是太多误会了
Oh, you got that right, Jethro.
这点你说对了 杰斯罗
And I'm sorry I'm so difficult, Michelle.
我很抱歉我这么难相处 米歇尔
She loves you, Dr. Saroyan.
她是爱你的 瑟罗博士
I can attest.
我可以作证
And now he's talking for you, too?
现在换他替你说话了
Don't blame Finn.
别怪芬恩
You both went behind my back, you both lied.
你们俩都瞒着我 还撒谎
How would you feel if I did that to you?
要是我这么做你会怎么想
Oh, I forgot, you'd have to want to see me
是我忘了 你都不想见到我
in order for that to matter.
也不会在乎这些了
Cam... Cam!
凯 凯
Cam, come on!
凯 别这样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表